Page 9 of 109 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Duo Residences,99LH, M+S Pte Ltd [Ophir-Rochor]

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Just to be around to feel the market. Have just realised that I have been here for almost 5 years since Nov 2008. Time really flies. Have a unit around this area due for rental next June. Hope rental can hold till then.
    Rental was soft a few months ago... Seems to be going up now leh....

When I rented out my anchorage a few months ago, took a cut... Now I look at propertyguru, prices shot back up

But no problem lar... The rental I getting paying for part of my income tax...

So long as got rental, can liao.... I have reached this stage, it is not all about money.... Thank goodness.... Now adays, i can very well.... Less stress as retiring next year...

Both wifey and me looking forward to it....

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008 View Post
    Oh! Heard from CDL senior management two months back that it was not the right time. I thought they will launch during the F1. You can see they are launching smaller project like Venue R first. I heard it will be by special invitation for the launch. They are probably watching DUO's pricing.
    There are only 1xx residential units in this project I think they will only launch when the project is near completion. coincidentally this project also has a malaysia partner IOI.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    There are only 1xx residential units in this project I think they will only launch when the project is near completion. coincidentally this project also has a malaysia partner IOI.
    Rumored $4k psf for South Beach??

Junior

User Info Menu

everybody forget the residential in capitol building?
    that one vs southbeach vs duo. dont know why duo so cheap.

CCR Only

User Info Menu

Huat arh, D7 finally hotting up.
    I wonder when will frangrance tear down key point n rebuild.

Btw I think studio and 1Bedder have big differences.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Rumored $4k psf for South Beach??
    Yes, and there is going to be a super penthouse that might break the record of all penthouses in Singapore.
    "[I]Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience[/I]."

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    everybody forget the residential in capitol building?
    that one vs southbeach vs duo. dont know why duo so cheap.
    Few reasons

a) Location is not that great
    b) larger portion of residential (more units to sell)
    c) product positioning is different.

User Info Menu

Agent said Duo's pricing starts from $1,700 psf onwards, that's really cheap.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by economist View Post
    Agent said Duo's pricing starts from $1,700 psf onwards, that's really cheap.
    it is not for the likes of you & me.
    only for malaysian vips like "shahrizat".
    singapore vips dont dare receive anymore discount from developers after the nassim jade/scotts 28 saga.

Junior

User Info Menu

if the studio selling around 900k, for its smallest unit.. i think should have many pple wanting to grab 1x