Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

Easily another 1000 units to supply the demand of the UWC. Unless own stay...

I went in because I like the place. Convenient to go Far East as well as town if go by Bartley East viaduct. For rental have to be patient loh. So many competition. Not to mention Arc the EC..

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    CBP competition higher, still got tanah merah side supply

Expats with schooling kids vs those w/o very different from experience, even Singaporeans same; those w/o go for their own convenience but those with, likely to stay near kids' school & commute further to work

Wonder what's upcoming development for plots opposite parcel A(Qbay), B, C & D... Would make a difference
    UWC lower grade classes are very popular, waiting list is more than years. Usually parents more prefer to stay near kids' school if kids are younger.

Question is that deep pocket parents will intend to buy instead of rent... So I'm not sure the rental market hehehe.... I will let bro chestnut to figure out

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Yup I know that UWC fees are very high.
    Got a few friends whose kids are studying there.

Then why they wanna stay in Tropica and Aquarius other than for the convenience?
    They can jolly well afford more expensive locations.
    Sis, how many students in uwc? 2500. Say 1500 families. If 300 want to be near school (80/20 rule), what will happen.

My tenant just shifted out(ang moh) because her kid commuting takes >30 min and her kid has to wake up early. So they shift to somewhere else with same budget 5 k+. Older apartment but nearer school.

That's really more than 1.2 km away to the new Tampines West MRT station (Downtown line Stage 3).

Walkable... hmm... Take bus bah... Take bus to Bedok North MRT or Kaki Bukit MRT should be faster... Heh...

Try squeezing with the Poly kids during peak hours on buses.

Yup I know that UWC fees are very high.
    Got a few friends whose kids are studying there.

Then why they wanna stay in Tropica and Aquarius other than for the convenience?
    They can jolly well afford more expensive locations.
    They want to be near to kids' school, and enjoy the life style near water

With car, Tropica and Aquarius in fact are very accessible to anywhere, especially the airport ! Usually they fly very frequently

Quote Originally Posted by cnud

I went in because I like the place. Convenient to go Far East as well as town if go by Bartley East viaduct. For rental have to be patient loh. So many competition. Not to mention Arc the EC..
    Bro, uwc is not my only potential rental la. Rental to me is kopi money. I super lazy, just collect some kopi money can already. Don't need to worry at nite about stocks, etc... I already paid 40%, so don't need to worry about me, very most I rent out 2.5 k lor, hdb renters will look for me. But pray I don't do that, because if I do, the price of WV will drop!!!

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Question is that deep pocket parents will intend to buy instead of rent... So I'm not sure the rental market hehehe.... I will let bro chestnut to figure out
    Yup, if they want to stay there, I think they may buy rather than rent.
    Yup, let bro chestnut analyse it.
    Either way also good for those who buy now.
    When TOP can let out, if not then sell to those who want to be near UWC for a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud

Bro, I ask u honest question? Why bedok reservoir park is so much hotter than bishan park? Every time I go see WV in afternoon, Wah, I feel super hot. But when I go cbtp, no leh? Serious.

Sis east, any comments? I need to know because I still thinking which one going to be my retirement home? Cbtp or wv?

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    You all must trust East Lover. She staying in Tropica. Rite?

Sis East. You know how far to new mrt? Walk able or not. From the ground crew advice? Please advise.
    We usually jog/ fast walk along reservoir after dinner. Tried several times to return Tropica from Berlin Wall to Tampines ave 1. I have to say, after dinner the walking journey is very pleasant.

But for go to work daily by train, it'd better to take bus. Morning sun in Singapore is very hot, after 8AM.

There will be one entry in TP side. It will take us 2/3 bus stops by any bus (8,15,23,69,518 and maybe more in future), only 5 mis ride I think.

If u rent out 2.5k must jio okay? 2 possibilities...

1-I rent out mine @ 3k then rent from u @2.5k
    2-I join u to rent out mine @ 1.8-2k (my unit smaller)... But dun worry I won't spoil ur mkt

Bro, uwc is not my only potential rental la. Rental to me is kopi money. I super lazy, just collect some kopi money can already. Don't need to worry at nite about stocks, etc... I already paid 40%, so don't need to worry about me, very most I rent out 2.5 k lor, hdb renters will look for me. But pray I don't do that, because if I do, the price of WV will drop!!!

Hahahaha

Yup, if they want to stay there, I think they may buy rather than rent.
    Yup, let bro chestnut analyse it.
    Either way also good for those who buy now.
    When TOP can let out, if not then sell to those who want to be near UWC for a profit.
    Sis, all my analysis already done so long liao. It is all in my head. My hair all white already, so now I just collecting kopi money.

Nearly forgot Pinevale, smack next to UWCSEA.

Bro, I ask u honest question? Why bedok reservoir park is so much hotter than bishan park? Every time I go see WV in afternoon, Wah, I feel super hot. But when I go cbtp, no leh? Serious.

Sis east, any comments? I need to know because I still thinking which one going to be my retirement home? Cbtp or wv?
    I can't compare cos I have not been to Bishan Park for a long time.
    Perhaps cos water is a good retainer of heat?

If u rent out 2.5k must jio okay? 2 possibilities...

1-I rent out mine @ 3k then rent from u @2.5k
    2-I join u to rent out mine @ 1.8-2k (my unit smaller)... But dun worry I won't spoil ur mkt
    Wah, u damn smart. But, I will advert 2.5 k for my unit for 6 months, during which I dont rent out at all. Then prices will start to drop, because other people follow and ROI no good. Cause price to drop rite. Then I buy 3 more units, so I steady or not?

Hahahaha tcss ok.

Hahaha... wah gd strategy, feel 相逢恨晚
    Still wondering y u dun buy ATT/PC...

Still tcss-ing

Wah, u damn smart. But, I will advert 2.5 k for my unit for 6 months, during which I dont rent out at all. Then prices will start to drop, because other people follow and ROI no good. Cause price to drop rite. Then I buy 3 more units, so I steady or not?

Hahahaha tcss ok.

Hahaha... wah gd strategy, feel 相逢恨晚
    Still wondering y u dun buy ATT/PC...

Still tcss-ing
    I did think of ATT, I think this ATT got potential. But u don't want to know how many units I have. So I giving opportunities to younger generation like u lah.

Hot meh??? I hardly on aircond at home leh!

U see WV from outside mah, car park there so bare. next year u try it again after collect key then tell us which one is cooler?

Cbtp so convenient! Where got a condo near so many amenities and yet next to the park one? Hopefully WV can be like this after 10 years??

I missed the boat of clover that time the 4 bedder left in cbtp not suit my taste - big waste in entry, 3 bedder seems too small to me, and i didn't use brain to think from investment point of view see how much u first hand owners earned? I wished I could discover this forum 3 years ago !

Sis, u joined 08 wat. I bot my clover 09 leh. I tell, it was so cheap. But when I bot, everyone say, 'u seow ah, so expensive u also buy'. So many of my friends told me this every time I buy. Then when I sold 2 units recently, they say, 'wa, when u buy, why u never insist I buy, buay swee la u' .

I tell them- ' bro, lim peh buay swee, lim peh yan tao'. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Hot meh??? I hardly on aircond at home leh!

U see WV from outside mah, car park there so bare. next year u try it again after collect key then tell us which one is cooler?

Cbtp so convenient! Where got a condo near so many amenities and yet next to the park one? Hopefully WV can be like this after 10 years??

I missed the boat of clover that time the 4 bedder left in cbtp not suit my taste - big waste in entry, 3 bedder seems too small to me, and i didn't use brain to think from investment point of view see how much u first hand owners earned? I wished I could discover this forum 3 years ago !

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp
    Nearly forgot Pinevale, smack next to UWCSEA.
    Pinevale is an EC, feeling totally different from PC. Not so 大气。if you viewed u will know what I said.
    My Tropica agent told me ever that they usually arrange UWC buyer view Pinevale first, then Tropica, and 99% will stop at Tropica )

Sis, u joined 08 wat. I bot my clover 09 leh. I tell, it was so cheap. But when I bot, everyone say, 'u seow ah, so expensive u also buy'. So many of my friends told me this every time I buy. Then when I sold 2 units recently, they say, 'wa, when u buy, why u never insist I buy, buay swee la u' .

I tell them- ' bro, lim peh buay swee, lim peh yan tao'. Hahahaha
    Oh sorry I failed my psle math
    I bought Tropica then found out this useful website! But Tropica no regret lah, I just I wished I should buy one for investment that time. That time only gong gong look for own stay, so new to property
    2008 any buy sure make $$$ now!

Does anyone know if this condo within 1km of St Hilda's primary.

wah okok all mine i buy
    Flattering to b called younger generation leh

I did think of ATT, I think this ATT got potential. But u don't want to know how many units I have. So I giving opportunities to younger generation like u lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Santro
    Does anyone know if this condo within 1km of St Hilda's primary.
    1.1km away. According to guru webby

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/waterview-20574

Quote Originally Posted by Kengar
    Yeah here I am!

Oh yes, WV has free shuttle for first year upon TOP.
    Haha our WV thread is flooded by all those floor experts, we all have to come here

wah okok all mine i buy
    Flattering to b called younger generation leh
    U younger then me right, I am between 45 and 50. U know girls don't like to tell age, I modern generation guy.

Sis East, really no need air con? I trust u ah.... But seriously, I am an air con person. My pub bill every month 800 at least. Hahaha

Not always girl here hor, me husband n wife use same nick one

U younger then me right, I am between 45 and 50. U know girls don't like to tell age, I modern generation guy.

Sis East, really no need air con? I trust u ah.... But seriously, I am an air con person. My pub bill every month 800 at least. Hahaha

Not always girl here hor, me husband n wife use same nick one
    Haha, this one cheem. dr jekyll and mr hyde.
    By the way, I would like to share with you that you are currently corresponding with the wife of Mr Chestnut, who apparently is taking a nap. As soon as he is awake, I would seek his kind attention to respond to you. Thank you and have a nice day.

I think future owners of QBay can look forward to the friendly forumers/neighbours here who have helped to perform the research for their new homes.

Not so serious, don't panic... No major plot
    Just easier to have different login for iPad & desktop than for husband & wife only

Haha, this one cheem. dr jekyll and mr hyde.
    By the way, I would like to share with you that you are currently corresponding with the wife of Mr Chestnut, who apparently is taking a nap. As soon as he is awake, I would seek his kind attention to respond to you. Thank you and have a nice day.

OMG $800!
    and I tot my $400 a month was extravagant!
    Btw bro, sorry but may I ask if you are living in landed ?