Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891419242934 ... LastLast

Thread: Qbay @ Tampines - By FEO, FCL and Seikisui House LH99

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    OMG $800!
    and I tot my $400 a month was extravagant!
    Btw bro, sorry but may I ask if you are living in landed ?
    Nope sis, I stay in penthouse in Pasir Panjang. We on air con like nobody business. That's why, I cannot understand people complaining about west sun. Just on the a/c la.

It is like people I know, drive car but worry about petrol, parking coupon, ERP. might as well don't drive.

Sis, u got style. Just enjoy. Last nite, I went L'Atelier. Wa, the food is heavenly man. If u go there, please do valet. Dining gives u free parking and valet. But I still tip the valet. Their work so tough.

I checked streetsine and think some blocks towards Arc side may be within 1km. Arc is within 1km and Tropica some blocks within 1km. That could be a selling point.
    Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    1.1km away. According to guru webby

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/waterview-20574

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Nope sis, I stay in penthouse in Pasir Panjang. We on air con like nobody business. That's why, I cannot understand people complaining about west sun. Just on the a/c la.

It is like people I know, drive car but worry about petrol, parking coupon, ERP. might as well don't drive.

Sis, u got style. Just enjoy. Last nite, I went L'Atelier. Wa, the food is heavenly man. If u go there, please do valet. Dining gives u free parking and valet. But I still tip the valet. Their work so tough.
    Yup, most of the time, rain or shine I also turn on aircon.....except for today .
    I don't like valet cos I got to take out my house keys when I hand them my keys, so troublesome.

Last week I went to Hotel 1929 Restaurant Ember- the food was superb -fusion of European and Japanese.
    L' Atelier.... ok sounds impressive and they got so much good reviews on hungrygowhere. As long as no foie gras can..... I can't bear to eat those poor geese.

Got so many plot A,B,C.... for sale. They also factor in place of worship but never plan for a shopping mall or even bus stop on that side of the road. I drive quite frequently to Bartley Viaduct and enjoy the drive.

Bro, u don't want traffic, join me in pasir panjang. This is a really ulu place.
    Hahaha, a few of my friends staying that area near the haw par villa, said the road works was quite terrible and a lot of containers movement too. But it's a good place for rental (NUS)

Bro, how did u know I have clover. Prices up more than 50% conservatively. It is way more then that. I always use conservative number just in case I need quick sale.
    Bro, we will be staying in WV too. Saw your message there. Just asking, what make you to get 3-4 units in clover that time? Think the interest rate was not that low.

Quote Originally Posted by smpeh
    Hahaha, a few of my friends staying that area near the haw par villa, said the road works was quite terrible and a lot of containers movement too. But it's a good place for rental (NUS)

Bro, we will be staying in WV too. Saw your message there. Just asking, what make you to get 3-4 units in clover that time? Think the interest rate was not that low.
    I only have 1 unit there. I had a unit in gardens just sold a couple of months ago.

As for Pasir Panjang, the container trucks are no prob. I wondering wat time they leave for work. I reach mbfc in 15 min tops.

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Yup, most of the time, rain or shine I also turn on aircon.....except for today .
    I don't like valet cos I got to take out my house keys when I hand them my keys, so troublesome.

Last week I went to Hotel 1929 Restaurant Ember- the food was superb -fusion of European and Japanese.
    L' Atelier.... ok sounds impressive and they got so much good reviews on hungrygowhere. As long as no foie gras can..... I can't bear to eat those poor geese.
    Ok. Must try.

U tried chef chan?
    Kind of like it.

Ok. Must try.

U tried chef chan?
    Kind of like it.
    ya, my CNY eve dinner is always there
    only one sitting for the nite

Btw, drove pass the site today and they were still clearing the grounds, so maybe will be ready late Q1 2013?

Ok. Must try.

U tried chef chan?
    Kind of like it.
    Is the food still good? I hear the 'disciple' took over...

I think "water" is IN name nowadays, we have water front collection, water view, water side, clear water, blue water, whatever water.

then "Bay" become popular also, double bay, Ripple Bay, and then QBay.

Now here is the good one - WaterBay!
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...836#post327836

oh, i forgot there is an old condo called "Baywater" 10 years ago hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    I think "water" is IN name nowadays, we have water front collection, water view, water side, clear water, blue water, whatever water.

then "Bay" become popular also, double bay, Ripple Bay, and then QBay.

Now here is the good one - WaterBay!
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...836#post327836

oh, i forgot there is an old condo called "Baywater" 10 years ago hahaha
    Dont forget the iconic Pebble Bay ... still fetches v high price despite being a more than 10yr old LH project.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Dont forget the iconic Pebble Bay ... still fetches v high price despite being a more than 10yr old LH project.
    Pebble Bay has good location, Double Bay ha good location as well. so in conculsion, whatever Bay will surely fetch good yield

Pebble Bay has good location, Double Bay ha good location as well. so in conculsion, whatever Bay will surely fetch good yield
    Agree! 'Loading Bay' also gives very good yield to the government.

Haha post of the day... "Loading Bay" giving good yield to the govt oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by iridrium
    Agree! 'Loading Bay' also gives very good yield to the government.
    LIKE!

Yes, I like Pebble Bay very much, particularly those bay facing units

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    Yes, I like Pebble Bay very much, particularly those bay facing units
    Yes, 经典画面!

I think the night scene is lagi best. A v well maintained project but the swimming pool was earlier closed for renovation, so rental wise was quite affected.

Aiyo, this u hiam, I think satisfying your needs going to be siong. Sim Lian grew from being hdb contractor. If u go to all their showroom, design is almost the same. They reuse their decoration, etc...
    They don't engage great ID so they save on this part.

Those developer that sell fast use great IDs to give you the wow effect. Sofas are customized to fit in just nice, bed also customized. That why, when u visit, u get that wow and shiok feeling and you pass check. Hahahaha.

I expect QBay to be higher. If they drop the bomb on me and sell at 900 psf, really, I no prob, I just buy 1 more at QBay. This I am serious.

Your only choice now is to go for old units where the design is more functional and size is bigger.

Bro, I understand how u feel. Whenever I go show room, i and say, how to stay in? Then I discovered - hey, I not staying wat, my tenant going to stay wat. Then I buy. Hahahaha
    human nature is such people will adapt to living conditions...when i moved from a 4000sqft landed to a 1000sqft HDB i thought its going to be the end of the world....BUT i am proud to say that living in a nicely renovated 1000sqft 4rm hdb can be very comfortable....

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    Btw, drove pass the site today and they were still clearing the grounds, so maybe will be ready late Q1 2013?
    u see any snakes coming out of the grass...

The big plot of land opposite these parcels for what ah?

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    The big plot of land opposite these parcels for what ah?
    quarry park. behind is air base??? the rest suppose to be industry park... so tampines business park?! I saw IBM somewhere on the way to IKEA.

could that be the reason FEO invest here??

quarry park. behind is air base??? the rest suppose to be industry park... so tampines business park?! I saw IBM somewhere on the way to IKEA.

could that be the reason FEO invest here??
    FEO and gang also bidded for WV plot of land but did not get it. WV plot is so much better than this plot. I think QBay will go for 1K and above. If it does, I strike consolation price on rental and 3rd price on capital gains. Hahaha.
    This project very important. If it sells like hotcake, the rest of the bidding on the land next to it will go up. If it flops, I just collect rental. So this one, capital gain is a bonus. Hahahaha

FEO should have just named this development "Quarry By The Bay".

Check this out.
    http://www.uwcsea.edu.sg/page.cfm?p=355
    I bought WV because of UWC. This parents want their home to be near the school. Check out how many students will be in the campus?

Hahahahahaha
    good one, bro!
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    good one, bro!
    Bro, with the internet age, you get information everywhere. The key is to be the one to find it, understand it, know the implication and just do it.

You in IT right. Tell you, apple makes most of its money from the store - music, apps and now they are banging hard on videos (apple TV).

So think Printers - The iphone, IPAD, Mac, ipod are the printers.
    The music, apps, cloud storage are the cartridges.

Printer manufactures dont make money from printers, they make from cartridges.
    But Apple makes from both - Steady rite???? You must be surprised I know IT... Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    FEO should have just named this development "Quarry By The Bay".
    Good suggestion! Sounds like "Garden By the Bay", and they can sall at the Sail price, although 此Bay非彼Bay

eh can share what's so interesting about the site?