Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Luxurie ~2/3 min to MRT/Mall - New Stack Release! Selling fast!

Talking The Luxurie ~2/3 min to MRT/Mall - New Stack Release! Selling fast!

The Luxurie New Stack release 2bedroom from S$799,800/= (subject to availble)
    2/3 Min to Mall/MRT

More info/make appointment visit showroom
    please click this picture.

Exclamation

Not many will buy this piece of junk condo. And NOV BTO is coming soon near Compass Point !

Sekali this 'junk' is sold out! Lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Sekali this 'junk' is sold out! Lol
    Then i pity those foolish buyers ! lol

Those who wanted to buy (eg for staying) would have already bought.

If still undecided and considering now, may want to wait for neighbouring plot of land, which was awarded (if not wrong) to EL developments. Think they will be eager to make their initial phases a success. They are also in the process of building their showflats.

http://www.eldev.com.sg/future_residential.html

Only another 800 units up for sale

Hmm.. Can I know why is this condo considered as junk? Cause of the price? Or developer?

Actually the finishing is pretty good. It's going to be pretty congested though. The mall needs to upsize itself to accomodate a larger crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Actually the finishing is pretty good. It's going to be pretty congested though. The mall needs to upsize itself to accomodate a larger crowd.
    Think not much land left for new mall at the centre except for the land that the Luxurie showflat is occupying. Think the planners adopt a different strategy for Sengkang (unlike tampines - where 2-3 are congregated at the town centre). They distribute the malls through out Sengkang (Compasspoint, Rivervale mall and soon to come Seletar mall). Not too sure which will be better?

Malls connected to MRTs should be big big. Otherwise it'll be a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by wendytan
    Not many will buy this piece of junk condo. And NOV BTO is coming soon near Compass Point !
    every single bloody property agent will say the condo is the best - accessible, good location, value for $$, all these BS. Went to Miltonia before and the agent told me it's located at one of the best location in yishun...any idiot will know that is hogwash.

At the end of the day, their job is to sell and will say anything and roti-prata to make you sign on the dotted line. As a buyer of cos u need to filter out all these BS and decide carefully.

Back to luxurie, went to visit the showroom a while back....prices are pretty ex even though the finishing isnt too bad. To me, i am not gg to pay that kind of price for punggol area. Period.

Junk Condo?

I bought a unit there for my mum. Near to mall, she can do all the shopping she wants. Furnishing is good. Layout is ok.

Beats me as well..

I am purchasing a unit there and was hoping to ride along the wave in punggol with the new mall and all and yet not directly affect by the crowd as it is one stop away.

Happy with the furnishing as there are many new development with dbss look n feel but priced as condo cause have a few facilities

No doubt felt a bit pricey. Hope it's worth it

I feel that it is a good location too. Near MRT, LRT, Shopping Mall, Bus interchange, there is library, post office, CC, childcare, pri sec schools, polyclinic, upcoming hospital, a lousy market and a lousy hawker centre.

I did not buy a unit there.

Quote Originally Posted by Artlyn
    Beats me as well..

I am purchasing a unit there and was hoping to ride along the wave in punggol with the new mall and all and yet not directly affect by the crowd as it is one stop away.

Happy with the furnishing as there are many new development with dbss look n feel but priced as condo cause have a few facilities

No doubt felt a bit pricey. Hope it's worth it
    Dun worry. It is not a junk project. Just ignore the jealousy and hypocrisy by some people.

Haha thanks.. Already considered for so long so yup loved the decision

Realized not much future neighbors posting in this forum!

Hello!!! **waves**

Haha thanks.. Already considered for so long so yup loved the decision

Realized not much future neighbors posting in this forum!

Hello!!! **waves**
    I am not vested here though. Next door, 10-year old Compass Heights still going strong at close to $1K psf. Difference only about $100 psf between Compass Hts and The Luxurie. So, you didn't really pay a huge price.

Elsewhere, 6-year old Kovan Melody and New launch Kovan Regency difference about $300 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by fclim
    Dun worry. It is not a junk project. Just ignore the jealousy and hypocrisy by some people.
    I'm not vested too.

Just cannot bring myself to buy a condo surrounded by HDBs. Nothing wrong with surrounded by HDBs but at $1,100psf it is hard to swallow.

One stop before is Esparina (EC) @ $800psf.

It seems really congested with all the HDBs and Condos for a view. Bespoke luxury indeed.

I really think the current infrastructure will not be able to handle the influx of the new developments in the north eastern region ( Punggol , Sengkang etc).

Well too bad the rules for EC is strict as well and I am
    Unable to buy it as I am single and below 35

As for congestion, everywhere in Singapore ESP near mrt is somehow or rather congested... Either with hdb or industrial nearby. Else mature estates but look at the prices..

If I can afford places like Bishan, I will buy sky habitat or the one at amk mrt. Too bad.. Budget constraint. Considered freehold in east coast/telok kurau before.. Small project or v small space also. I need a kitchen as I love to cook and many projects now comes with open concept kitchen/living room which I cannot take it. Even if a place Psf is $900 but their size is e.g 1100sft, don't fit quantum also can't buy.

I am a sucker for staying v near mrt. I don't drive.

I used to think xx or Yy places is cheap or ex or good or bad. But when it boils down to ideal location, floor plan and especially budget. Can't have the best in all worlds.

I am not vested here though. Next door, 10-year old Compass Heights still going strong at close to $1K psf. Difference only about $100 psf between Compass Hts and The Luxurie. So, you didn't really pay a huge price.

Elsewhere, 6-year old Kovan Melody and New launch Kovan Regency difference about $300 psf!
    Hello future neighbor! Thing about what I like about compass heights is that no worries about the rain!

U stayed there for long?

As for congestion, everywhere in Singapore ESP near mrt is somehow or rather congested... Either with hdb or industrial nearby. Else mature estates but look at the prices..

If I can afford places like Bishan, I will buy sky habitat or the one at amk mrt. Too bad.. Budget constraint. Considered freehold in east coast/telok kurau before.. Small project or v small space also. I need a kitchen as I love to cook and many projects now comes with open concept kitchen/living room which I cannot take it. Even if a place Psf is $900 but their size is e.g 1100sft, don't fit quantum also can't buy.

I used to think xx or Yy places is cheap or ex or good or bad. But when it boils down to ideal location, floor plan and especially budget. Can't have the best in all worlds.
    Oh, please don't get me wrong. I'm sure you got your reason why you buy what you have bought. Like those who love staying east will never understand what is so nice about west.

There is no such thing as the perfect place as different people have different priorities and preference. I have stayed in congested area before and it piss the hell out of me to try to navigate my way out of the train into a crowded station and then try to walk through the crowd to go home. I also love peace and serenity esp at night where my view is not restricted to my neighbours living room.

I'm sure you made the best decision under all your considerations.

Loved the ground floor units with private pool when I viewed during launch.

Location wise definitely convenient with many amenities at doorstep.

Typical buyer criterial n I'm one of them, even as 2nd timer the chances for me is super slim to buy an EC b4 30% ruling kicks in. If you r comparing the finishing of an EC like Esparina, it's just homo tiles with open kitchen concept for pool facing 2 bedded n some good units cost about 780psf, to a 2nd timer I have only left with west sun or tennis court facing to select. There's come PC with better finishing n better luck without 1st timer ruling and of course more pricey which I bought, with yard n utility area it's more functional I though, but I not vested in luxuries.

Hello future neighbor! Thing about what I like about compass heights is that no worries about the rain!

U stayed there for long?
    Haha.. Not living at Compass Heights lah...just making a comparison between Luxurie and its next door neighbour, Compass Hts..

I am seriously not liking the ideal of balloting an queuing cause it's hard to get something ideal. Then again I am not eligible to even ballot for ec or hdb.

The stack I bought is the one Nearest to the mrt/compass point. Lazy me again.

I think it is just me. I kinda like places crowded.. Or happening.. Got more "feel" but not too over also la. Else like v boring haha

i could move in immediately for compass heights. this 1 u gotta park ur money for a good 3-4 years.

Haha.. Not living at Compass Heights lah...just making a comparison between Luxurie and it's next door neighbour, Compass Hts..
    Oops

Quote Originally Posted by price
    i could move in immediately for compass heights. this 1 u gotta park ur money for a good 3-4 years.
    Bro, progressive payment...use the 3-4 years to grow your money...

Actually depends la.. If don't need a house yet like me.. Can wait cause can stay with parents.. Ok la..

Even if I buy compass heights now.. Still need save a while then got
    Money Reno..

I Gian new stuff hahaha must stay new!

Bro, progressive payment...use the 3-4 years to grow your money...

buying compass heights is cheaper and yet u get 3-4 years of rental yield. isnt it a better way to "grow your money"

Actually depends la.. If don't need a house yet like me.. Can wait cause can stay with parents.. Ok la..

Even if I buy compass heights now.. Still need save a while then got
    Money Reno..

I Gian new stuff hahaha must stay new!
    no money then save for reno lor.