Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101520 ... LastLast

Thread: Hillview Peak @ Hillview (D23, 99yrs Leasehold, by Kingsford Development)

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    It is the sign of a crack, a possibly a crash. Serve all speculators right.
    happening soon at DMZ between 2 kimchi.

I think its inexperienced PRC developer. In Singapore market, usually you have like 3 weeks of VVIP "preview" when in reality any Tom Dick and Harry can buy and then suddenly when official launch say tell the media sold "200 units" in ONE DAY already when in reality the sales have been going on for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    it says LESS THAN 100 wor. if only 1 unit (the one that bro dtrax confirmed as sold ) sold also less than 100. hahahahahaha.

they really dua lor, 1st 2 days dunno sell how many units, sunday already throw in 3.5% discount?!?!?!

Also, must launch in phases. So if they say Phase 1 only launch 100 units and sell say 90 units, then advertise big big say 90% sold. So this PRC developer has a lot to learn launch all 500 units on the same day without any preview. (i) Fake "VVIP Preview" and soft launch for long time before "official" launching (ii) Launch in "phases" and say % sold based on that phase only.

so now we know that the < 100 units is a mere 41 units sold during the first weekend at a median price of 1351psf.

Went to have a look. Strange pricing in which the high floor tower block 1 bedders stack 04 and 05 with view restriction panels are cheaper than the 2nd floor 1 bedders Anyway pricing around 705k without the platform for the 527sqft 1 bedder.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Went to have a look. Strange pricing in which the high floor tower block 1 bedders stack 04 and 05 with view restriction panels are cheaper than the 2nd floor 1 bedders Anyway pricing around 705k without the platform for the 527sqft 1 bedder.

Yes bro, our tower units above #11 to #25 with DSTA screening are our STARBUY units. Our 1-bedroom unit from just $1,3xx psf at Hillview Peak. Can buy!

Choice units still available!

Wonder if they will price the 1 bedder down to 1200 psf, a more similar level to the hiller when it was launched last year.

Smile

Have some updates from hillview peak.

Stack 10 is the lowest: 3rd flr
    Sold. 4th flr $1,391,950
    Every flr up add about $6K

2nd lowest stack 17
    Left 4 units (2,3 4,5 flr) #03 fm $1,398,100
    Stack 10/17 are facing Midef.

An article on the short lived hillview hdb estate. The tower block of this development reminds me of the 3 hdb point blocks last time.

http://ijamestann.blogspot.sg/2012/0...ew-estate.html

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wonder if they will price the 1 bedder down to 1200 psf, a more similar level to the hiller when it was launched last year.
    Now they advertise full page from 6xxk?!

One of the strange projects that keep relaunching at lower prices.

Normally greedy target 25% profit mah.

Now no choice, moving slow, lower target to 20% lor.

A crash will serve all the speculators a heavy smack on their face. I am really waiting forward to a crash.
    A lot of speculators can also hold if need to.
    You think so many like you black hearted waiting to buy low is it? Typical kiasu hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by polarinda
    A lot of speculators can also hold if need to.
    You think so many like you black hearted waiting to buy low is it? Typical kiasu hypocrite.
    Yalor, I hold 4 properties, all need pay intrest, even interest rates double, I can still afford to pay........I am not a speculator, I am an investor....invest for the future.

Default Pricing

Finally got time to go down and have a look at this condo.

The facade is not impressive but inside looks quite "big" probably they got a good ID?

My question is I feel it's a bit "overpriced" as usual the agent uses "near MRT" as the reason of such pricing.

1br = 700k
    2br = 1 - 1.2 million

can bros advice is this area worth the price?

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    Finally got time to go down and have a look at this condo.

can bros advice is this area worth the price?
    No risk no gain.
    Nearby FEO Lanai project (999 years) selling from $1399psf.
    I do not think Kingsford will lower their $psf price.

The greenery environment for Kingsford might not last cos it's close to the former Malaysia railway track line. Once the master plan for Green railway line is released by URA, it could be good or bad for Hillview development. There is potential to appreciate or reverse.

It's Kingsford first project in Singapore, they are used to do projects in China.
    So quality is a question mark, marble likely to be china marble, and engineering wooden strip is never heard of.

this project is not moving. Was told developer giving an additional 1% discount this weekend, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    No risk no gain.
    Nearby FEO Lanai project (999 years) selling from $1399psf.
    I do not think Kingsford will lower their $psf price.

The greenery environment for Kingsford might not last cos it's close to the former Malaysia railway track line. Once the master plan for Green railway line is released by URA, it could be good or bad for Hillview development. There is potential to appreciate or reverse.

It's Kingsford first project in Singapore, they are used to do projects in China.
    So quality is a question mark, marble likely to be china marble, and engineering wooden strip is never heard of.
    Why once the masterplan for the green railway is released, it could be bad for hillview potential? What is the possible reasons? I thought greenery development is always good....

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    Why once the masterplan for the green railway is released, it could be bad for hillview potential? What is the possible reasons? I thought greenery development is always good....
    Thats what I thought so too.. I believe Hillview Peak would be a better choice compared to Eco Sanctuary and Foresque..

Currently, hillview is not easily accessible, because no mrt, no shopping mall....come 2015..everything u have...Good for home stay and investment....And also the green corridor right infront of u. And also near good schools and town. There are many freehold condos and brand new 99 lease hold condos for u to make a choice...I have already invested and I observe a sustainable increase in the past two years resale prices, and i anticipate the prices in hillview to rise quickly wen near the completion of the hillview mrt..... I am waiting for an enblock project in hillview to revalue this place! One thing I notice tat many Buyers only act wen they see price increase and see the mrt, they are afraid to take the chance and they don't believe

Hi...I heard hillview is haunted. It is very near to Mindef too, so the potential has already hamper by the large mindef presence.

Also, hillview is seriously not accessible. No great schools, though it has greenary.

I like the place but reckon the upside is seriously limited.

The Blue House was covered by a landslide, where they built only landed home. Quit far away from this site.

Hi...I heard hillview is haunted. It is very near to Mindef too, so the potential has already hamper by the large mindef presence.

Also, hillview is seriously not accessible. No great schools, though it has greenary.

Ya nearby only got Pei Hwa Presbyterian, Assumption English School, a ChIJ school....and RGPS just a couple of station or 5 mins driveaway NYPS possibly a long 10 minutes away.....nothing great like the one and only Henry Park in Mt Sinai......but then residents in Mt Sinai are not guaranteed of a place in Henry Park...

and i thought you said property gonna crash so what are you talking about limited upside???

...and haunted???? most likely the ghost missed the boat and got lost....like one lost soul now wandering in Mt Senile.

Haunted?? Woahahahahah then the whole island will be haunted with WW2 dead bodies, cemeteries besides residential area and residential areas which were cemeteries before.

Upside seriously limited?? Woahahahahah

Everybody has their own investment strategy, is not easy to decide a winning one....but important is taking the first step.

All hillview owners or speculators, please do not get offended with my remarks as I am still insisting that upsides for Hillview area is seriously crippled.

I cannot understand the motivation for hillview area. The area is fested with too many private properties.

All hillview owners or speculators, please do not get offended with my remarks as I am still insisting that upsides for Hillview area is seriously crippled.

I cannot understand the motivation for hillview area. The area is fested with too many private properties.

Bro, you missed too many boat Liao...don't get upset and gg around the threads looking for your dreams....

buy property must go for area tat has growth potential, not mount senile, expensive and yet no mrt and future plans, ..... If not hillview is too scary for u, then try jurong lor, v good rental....or u can join me in batadari, potong pasir.......

Quote Originally Posted by GT23
    Thats what I thought so too.. I believe Hillview Peak would be a better choice compared to Eco Sanctuary and Foresque..
    Eco Sanctuary and Foresque is cheaper? Can compare meh? I am more compare Hillview peak with other near MRT like Urban Vista etc

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    Eco Sanctuary and Foresque is cheaper? Can compare meh? I am more compare Hillview peak with other near MRT like Urban Vista etc
    I am comparing some of the launches in the area... Foresque is almost fully sold.. and not cheap... one bedder in mar 13 going 1500psf

Eco S one bedder now touching 1300psf...

Of course UV and Hillion selling much higher... Which I feel Hillview Peak is in a good range of psf...
    Last edited by GT23; 13-05-13 at 01:21.