Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111621262728293031

Thread: How long to rent out after collect key for OCR 2 bedder?

When u conducting the next class.... I want to attend.... How much is the fee?? How many participants??? Is this interactive or presentation is one way only??? Can video??? Will notes be provided??? Weekend or weekday???

Next available class is ____?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    there are friends whom after I gave a 101 lecture and Q and A still have a lot of questions. ask them come here read up they also lazy.

how to be rich if you won't even help yourselves?

ah.... these people are your future customers when you start up a seminar or consultancy. want to use mouth only (ask this ask that) but don't wanna do homework.

there are friends whom after I gave a 101 lecture and Q and A still have a lot of questions. ask them come here read up they also lazy.

how to be rich if you won't even help yourselves?

ah.... these people are your future customers when you start up a seminar or consultancy. want to use mouth only (ask this ask that) but don't wanna do homework.
    that is why, nowadays, I don't like to advise people already
    they just simply lazy and expect people to feed them.....

even I posted the XXX speculator club, for testing water....there are still quite a number of superb deals in the markets...quick money, big money, good money...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna

even I posted the XXX speculator club, for testing water....there are still quite a number of superb deals in the markets...quick money, big money, good money...
    I think I also saw that lobang... something to do with 15% in 12months or what... but me not good at making money with money... plus no more money lol

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    When u conducting the next class.... I want to attend.... How much is the fee?? How many participants??? Is this interactive or presentation is one way only??? Can video??? Will notes be provided??? Weekend or weekday???

Next available class is ____?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

bro nut nut, you see me too up la. its just tcss over meal and drinks. free form interactive style lol

I think I also saw that lobang... something to do with 15% in 12months or what... but me not good at making money with money... plus no more money lol
    Let me share a deal. This one is in Malaysia.
    One guy, took the best of 50 units from the developer, pay a fee of M$500,000, refundable for unsold units after x months. This guy got a very good deal from the developer...x% below.

In fact 15% in 12 months, is too low for a speculator.

It's not that we don't trust you regarding the speculator club. Some of us lacking the bullets and some of us lacking the guts, some of us lacking both.
    Thanks for all your valuable nuggets of advice and contributions to this forum!

Let me share a deal. This one is in Malaysia.
    One guy, took the best of 50 units from the developer, pay a fee of M$500,000, refundable for unsold units after x months. This guy got a very good deal from the developer...x% below.

In fact 15% in 12 months, is too low for a speculator.
    that's true. I have to lie low anyway due to our friendly taxman

that's true. I have to lie low anyway due to our friendly taxman
    Ride at your own risk !!!