Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petir Road, Hillview, Chestnut Ave, etc

Default Petir Road, Hillview, Chestnut Ave, etc

Eco Sanctuary >> Tree House >> Foresque Residences >> new project?

is there another new project after foresque?
    which project is better? all pitching the selling point of 'nature' but i'm afraid the project is blocking each other.

in terms of location, all is similar since next to each another and not accessible through mrt with no nearby amenities

so far i like foresque more and thinking to get a subsale unit
    any tips? thanks
    Last edited by wt_know; 14-11-12 at 08:07.

got future MRT

yup, but not within walking distance to these 3 projects

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    got future MRT

Can walk to Hillview MRT will be:-1) The Hillier2) Hillview Peak (beside Hillier) - not launched yet3) New development along Dairy Farm beside Dairy Farm Estate4) The Lanai - further away but I think can walk to MRT.
    Quote Originally Posted by wt_know

which project is better? all pitching the selling point of 'nature' but i'm afraid the project is blocking each other.

in terms of location, all is similar since next to each another and not accessible through mrt with no nearby amenities

any tips? thanks

any tips? thanks
    ....Perhaps you are new here, the orientation and views of these 3 have been discussed in TH/FR and ES threads....the developer/Architects did take care not to compromise each others' views too much.

Michael residence opposite

Nearest to Hillview MRT: Glendale Park, Hillview Heights, Hillington Green, Hillier, Laurel Tree, Hillview Park, Hillview Green, Chantility Rise, Summerhill, Hume Park 1, Hume Park 2, Parc Palais, Symphony Heights and so on
    Affordable means small

any tips? thanks
    Hi, I am an agent marketing the Foresque Residences. Between Eco Sanctuary, Tree House and Foresque, Foresque is probably the only one with a facing unblocked towards Bt. Timah Nature Reserve. However, do take note that the land immediately in front of Foresque (i.e. towards the direction of Bt. Timah Nature Reserves) is designated under the Masterplan 2008 to be a school. However, as always, we do not know what type of school, and when it'll be built.

Tree House has the advantage of having the earliest T.O.P. and probably attractive prices too, given that sub-sale sellers bought since 2009.
    Eco Sancturay promotes a high ceiling of 3.5m in every unit - but I am still wondering how this feat can be carried out. If Eco Sanctuary indeed gives a 3.5m ceiling in every unit, then it is really worth considering.

Not forgetting that Foresque Residences' landscaping is probably one of the best in the locality now. Lowest floor- i.e. 3rd floor - is already 40m above ground. Prices are also one of the most attractive: you can still get high-floor 3-bedders #13-16 1184 sqft at $1023 psf and high-floor 2-bedders #13-04 743 sqft at $1178 psf today. (I am quoting the cheapest unit for the unit types)

Feel free to call me at 96882200 for a discussion? No need to buy anything from me. Jonathan of CBRE here.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Hi, I am an agent marketing the Foresque Residences. Between Eco Sanctuary, Tree House and Foresque, Foresque is probably the only one with a facing unblocked towards Bt. Timah Nature Reserve. However, do take note that the land immediately in front of Foresque (i.e. towards the direction of Bt. Timah Nature Reserves) is designated under the Masterplan 2008 to be a school. However, as always, we do not know what type of school, and when it'll be built.

Tree House has the advantage of having the earliest T.O.P. and probably attractive prices too, given that sub-sale sellers bought since 2009.
    Eco Sancturay promotes a high ceiling of 3.5m in every unit - but I am still wondering how this feat can be carried out. If Eco Sanctuary indeed gives a 3.5m ceiling in every unit, then it is really worth considering.

Not forgetting that Foresque Residences' landscaping is probably one of the best in the locality now. Lowest floor- i.e. 3rd floor - is already 40m above ground. Prices are also one of the most attractive: you can still get high-floor 3-bedders #13-16 1184 sqft at $1023 psf and high-floor 2-bedders #13-04 743 sqft at $1178 psf today. (I am quoting the cheapest unit for the unit types)

Feel free to call me at 96882200 for a discussion? No need to buy anything from me. Jonathan of CBRE here.
    sunboy,
    is 3rd floor measured at 40 meter above ground? compare to HDB is about 14-15 storey high. I believes its only half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sunrise
    sunboy,
    is 3rd floor measured at 40 meter above ground? compare to HDB is about 14-15 storey high. I believes its only half of it.
    Yeah...guesstimate about 7 storeys high for the "third" level of this condo.

7 storeys many people will classify as "high floor" oredi.

Difference is in the wind.

Wind is promised...good.

duplicate.

how many unit left for foresque? bargain hunter reports 51 sold on october.

sunrise speaking with sunboy.

funny.

yesterday went to fr show room.. Agent told blk 103 fully sold

Quote Originally Posted by Nighttrain
    yesterday went to fr show room.. Agent told blk 103 fully sold

Quote Originally Posted by mastrix
    4 bedroom selling at$1.8m

Foresque nicer than the other two, but prices higher too. Any chance that this part of hillview will be better t han the former part i.e. glendale park area?

If I turn back the clock...and if the 3 condos launch at the same time... I will still buy TH. Spacious, Full Facilities, Decent Design and Livable Condo Environment, lastly, my neighbour cannot watch my tv if they don't own one. When TH completed, you will know why.
    Second choice will be ES. But I like FR Canbana...

FR facilities and space is worse off than TH?
    isn't FR landscape is the most beautiful? i find TH blocks looks 'normal' (straight up old styles) but yet to see when it's fitted with green

If I turn back the clock...and if the 3 condos launch at the same time... I will still buy TH. Spacious, Full Facilities, Decent Design and Livable Condo Environment, lastly, my neighbour cannot watch my tv if they don't own one. When TH completed, you will know why.
    Second choice will be ES. But I like FR Canbana...

FR facilities and space is worse off than TH?
    in term of space, check out FR thread, danntbt has uploaded some photos there.

ok. thanks.

there are few pages of subsale for block 107 in propertyguru and the price listed is better than FR developer remaning direct sale ...

in term of space, check out FR thread, danntbt has uploaded some photos there.

ok. thanks.

there are few pages of subsale for block 107 in propertyguru and the price listed is better than FR developer remaning direct sale ...
    ...sounds like ur vested in FR....no need to hide lah.....just be up front with your stand...at the end of the day....everyone will say theirs or the one they are buying is the best....until they sold and buy another....unless they have multiples...then they say all those are the best....

...or ru trying to sell...the but ES?
    Last edited by danntbt; 18-11-12 at 17:10.

So much diff!

.... i will shoot with my fisheye to satisfy them next time......

Quote Originally Posted by danntbt
    ...sounds like ur vested in FR....no need to hide lah.....just be up front with your stand...at the end of the day....everyone will say theirs or the one they are buying is the best....until they sold and buy another....unless they have multiples...then they say all those are the best....
    eerrr... I bought TH...but I also got alot of negative remarks on TH leh.

.... i will shoot with my fisheye to satisfy them next time......
    think even people went to see the actual construction works at FR, they also wearing fisheye glasses.

think even people went to see the actual construction works at FR, they also wearing fisheye glasses.
    ....we are all like goldfish in a bowl (when we go shopping for property)....bowl that is created by the developers slick marketing.....once caught in the bowl.....cannot get out already....unless can get another 'sui-ye' to replace....

i have not buy yet. already registered for eco vvip preview but postponed.
    since TH and FR is TOP sooner, would like to consider them too even buy subsale

...or ru trying to sell...the but ES?

Think again...let's see what photo ES going to produce. All agents have their photoshop standby liao.

i have not buy yet. already registered for eco vvip preview but postponed.
    since TH and FR is TOP sooner, would like to consider them too even buy subsale
    ...haha sorry for the above post....buy if you like it....but you could possibly get a better deal in terms of space and price with TH....when TOP it should be higher...just a couple of months more....