Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891419 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    Sian... the side gate for pedestrians are located near the tennis court rather than near Regent Park. That makes the walking distance to MRT Station to be 470m rather than 390m.
    Tennis court is next to traffic junction why is it further?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That's a "kitchenet", and at the dining table, you have to make way for people taking drinks out from the fridge. The design is terrible.
    Kane I guess you are referring to the 1-bedder? Yup indeed it is a kitchenet...

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Tennis court is next to traffic junction why is it further?
    Hi Ringo,

Mainly due to the orientation of that land site. The end towards the tennis court is "tilted" further away from the MRT station as compared to the end near Regent Park. See illustration:

My bad. I did say "collecting cheques" previously.
    I hope I do not have to dwell on all these unconstructive flaming in this thread, cos there are indeed forumers here who asked me to keep the information coming.
    So here I am going to say something constructive:
    WE ARE COLLECTING CHEQUES NOW!!!
    Hi..how much is 1 bedder?

Hi Ringo,

Mainly due to the orientation of that land site. The end towards the tennis court is "tilted" further away from the MRT station as compared to the end near Regent Park.
    It will not be safe to have te side gate there as it is too near to the main road. Crossing Jln lempeng to to get to the overhead bridge will be very dangerous. plus there is no way to stop your car for pick up or drop off at that junction.

Kane I guess you are referring to the 1-bedder? Yup indeed it is a kitchenet...
    The 4 bed also looks like it is a kitchenet... this is a kitchen for a family of at keast 5pax perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi..how much is 1 bedder?
    Hi yowe,

Sigh... the biggest resistance from all my clients now are the prices...
    While we are not sure about the prices yet, the developer told us "our average prices are $1,500 upwards"... Sian...

We are hoping that 1-bedders can start at $750k...

Hi yowe,

Sigh... the biggest resistance from all my clients now are the prices...
    While we are not sure about the prices yet, the developer told us "our average prices are $1,500 upwards"... Sian...

We are hoping that 1-bedders can start at $750k...
    Hi...I think your prospective pay master is out of the world, 750kSGD for a 1bedder is surely unimaginable. But who knows, there are many rich people in Singapore who is willing to spend.

If the price is 500k and below, please let me know. I am interested, even if its on 2nd floor.

Hi...I think your prospective pay master is out of the world, 750kSGD for a 1bedder is surely unimaginable. But who knows, there are many rich people in Singapore who is willing to spend.

If the price is 500k and below, please let me know. I am interested, even if its on 2nd floor.
    Thanks Yowe! I will definitely keep you posted.

By the way, good to knbow that depending on which Blk, all 2nd-floors are elevated 11 to 19m from the road level.

The layout for the 1 bedder looks rather squeezy for the 538 sq ft. The aircon ledges seem rather big. I don't think a small unit like that needs 2 aircon ledges? Where is location of fridge and washing machine supposed to be?

Which facings might have views of Pandan Reservoir (if any)?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    The layout for the 1 bedder looks rather squeezy for the 538 sq ft. The aircon ledges seem rather big. I don't think a small unit like that needs 2 aircon ledges? Where is location of fridge and washing machine supposed to be?

Which facings might have views of Pandan Reservoir (if any)?
    Hi Chiaberry,

The washer and fridge are located in the kitchen.

And, not that I am doing salesman talk (just in case some people say I have vested interest again), my personal opinion is that the layout of the 1-bedroom is indeed quite good as compared to the 1-bedders that I have seen in many, many other projects. Very decent-sized master's and living room. I am very tempted to post the picture of the 1-bedder showflat here but developer has given us strict instructions not to post photos of the showflat. Feel free to drop me your email address on my mobile no. 96882200 and I can send you the pics.

Pandan Reservoir views will be Stacks:
    17 (1-bedder)
    24 (1-bedder)
    18 (2-bedder)
    23 (2-bedder)
    part of 03 (3-bedder and 4-bedder)

But take note that all Pandan Reservoir/Sea view units face west...

Hi Chiaberry,

The washer and fridge are located in the kitchen.

And, not that I am doing salesman talk (just in case some people say I have vested interest again), my personal opinion is that the layout of the 1-bedroom is indeed quite good as compared to the 1-bedders that I have seen in many, many other projects. Very decent-sized master's and living room. I am very tempted to post the picture of the 1-bedder showflat here but developer has given us strict instructions not to post photos of the showflat. Feel free to drop me your email address on my mobile no. 96882200 and I can send you the pics.

Pandan Reservoir views will be Stacks:
    17 (1-bedder)
    24 (1-bedder)
    18 (2-bedder)
    23 (2-bedder)
    part of 03 (3-bedder and 4-bedder)

But take note that all Pandan Reservoir/Sea view units face west...
    Could you send to [email protected]

I am interested. Thanks.

I don't think a small unit like that needs 2 aircon ledges?
    Exactly the same question that we asked!!
    The developer's reply is, they orientate the 2 air-con compressors in such a way (rather than stacking them up) so that the hot air from the compressor will be blown away from the balcony.

For the 1 bedder, how does one get into the bathroom? I can't see a door indicated.

For the 1 bedder, how does one get into the bathroom? I can't see a door indicated.
    Good question!
    Unfotunately, like many studio and 1-bedder unit, this does not have the luxury of 2 bathrooms. So the bathroom will be located inside the Master's. So the entrance to the only bathroom is in the Master's.

Thanks guys!

Email sent.

Exactly the same question that we asked!!
    The developer's reply is, they orientate the 2 air-con compressors in such a way (rather than stacking them up) so that the hot air from the compressor will be blown away from the balcony.
    Could they just use a system 3?

Good question!
    Unfotunately, like many studio and 1-bedder unit, this does not have the luxury of 2 bathrooms. So the bathroom will be located inside the Master's. So the entrance to the only bathroom is in the Master's.
    Any door between the MBR and bathroom? Glass door?

Hi...thanks for the mail; recieved and view it.

It looks good. Yes, is the room door a sliding or swinging door? If a sliding door, it is a glass/wooden door?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Could they just use a system 3?
    Kane I also made this comment to my colleague: My 4-room HDB uses only 1 compressor. Why the need for 2 compressors in a 1-bedder? Hahaha but I didn't dare to ask the developer la.

Maybe our engineering friends here can enlighten us?

Any door between the MBR and bathroom? Glass door?
    Yes it will be a wooden door.

Hi...thanks for the mail; recieved and view it.

It looks good. Yes, is the room door a sliding or swinging door? If a sliding door, it is a glass/wooden door?
    Hi Yowe. It will be a sliding door to enter the Master's. During our last briefing, it will be a wooden door.

Kane I also made this comment to my colleague: My 4-room HDB uses only 1 compressor. Why the need for 2 compressors in a 1-bedder? Hahaha but I didn't dare to ask the developer la.

Maybe our engineering friends here can enlighten us?
    Perhaps it's to save energy? No need to turn on a large capacity compressor if you just want the air-con in the bedroom? But that way, you end up having to service 2 compressors.

What are the finishings like?

Facilities coming next!!!

For those of you who already have agents, your agents at the showflat will take about 5 - 10 mins just to explain the facilities alone. Yes I am not kidding. I have not seen a project with so many facilities for a long long time...

Hi Yowe. It will be a sliding door to enter the Master's. During our last briefing, it will be a wooden door.
    Hi...wooden door, I wonder if the sound proofing is or/and will be compromised?

Yes, could you share more on the finishing and any free gifts/ABSD rebates etc?

Perhaps it's to save energy? No need to turn on a large capacity compressor if you just want the air-con in the bedroom? But that way, you end up having to service 2 compressors.

What are the finishings like?
    Hee hee... How should I put it here, regarding the finishing?
    Put it this way: don't expect marble floorings and marble walls like what you'd have in my Echelon project...

Hi...wooden door, I wonder if the sound proofing is or/and will be compromised?

Yes, could you share more on the finishing and any free gifts/ABSD rebates etc?
    Hi Yowe,

We still do not know the prices and rebates. But by the developer's tone, I might have to suggest that we should keep our expectations to the minimal.
    Haii... Nowadays practically every client tell me "Interlace and D'Leedon giving huge discounts ley!!!"

Facilities coming next!!!

For those of you who already have agents, your agents at the showflat will take about 5 - 10 mins just to explain the facilities alone. Yes I am not kidding. I have not seen a project with so many facilities for a long long time...

I noticed there are quite a number of pools. what is the maintenance for a 1 and 3 bedder like?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    I am sure you wont go to sammyboy to criticize the OKT in the forum for giving stats about their girls.
    why not? those giving FR will say the OKT cheat them.

notice that nowadays, alot of devp have very width (or longish) designs to maximise view. 4 BR all with bedrooms on one side! i presume the view should be good from that facing?

the long corridor is a waste of space.