Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    SH no top primary school within 1km also 1600psf liao
    Echelon also ... no top primary within 1km also 1800psf liao

Especially 1br ..... can buy one to fight for 1km within Nanhua (after getting in just flip or rent out)

What do u expect my friends? 500m to mall / MRT ok la

our mr yowetan so kiasu also outdone
    Hi... I can only afford 1 bedder. But, given the crowd I saw it is a very hot development and project.

I will save the money and focus on Mt Sinai then.

Especially 1br ..... can buy one to fight for 1km within Nanhua (after getting in just flip or rent out)

SH underground MRT 200+ meters. This one is right beside the track higher u buy noisier it is. exceed 500 meters direct distance to MRT and Mall. You buy in private enclave area subjected to noise.

Wow so you saying buy to flip?
    Affordable means small

another selling point is close to JLD ... if JLD successful this one double huat ... otherwise Nanhua(t) lo
    Ride at your own risk !!!

I went to showroom today. It's full, need to wait for people to exit before can go in. Apparently, even though it's pre-launch, anyone can walk into the showroom without pre-registration. This may explain the numbers.

When I left, not so crowded, can easily go in.

They only provide washing machine for the 1 bedder units, not the others.

Flooring is homogeneous tile.

No pricing info at all, no hint of discount or anything. Think the developer will only finalise it after tallying all the cheques collected

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    I went to showroom today. It's full, need to wait for people to exit before can go in. Apparently, even though it's pre-launch, anyone can walk into the showroom without pre-registration. This may explain the numbers.

When I left, not so crowded, can easily go in.

They only provide washing machine for the 1 bedder units, not the others.

Flooring is homogeneous tile.

No pricing info at all, no hint of discount or anything. Think the developer will only finalise it after tallying all the cheques collected

Hi...will the showflat open tomorrow as well?

Are they collecting cheques now?

this is used as reference point

459 Clementi Ave 3 21 to 25 110.00
    Improved 2002 $800,000.00 Jan 2013

800k / 110*10.76 = 676psf
    for PC, min 676 X 2= 1.3kpsf

wa, cannot imagine...if this one about 1500psf, then how much the MCL one beside JE mrt going to launch??

They are too ambitious i think...

they sold many units??

Quote Originally Posted by dudick
    Just went, developer use EC finishing (no marble, no fridge, no washing machine etc) but indicative price is 1400 -1500 psf

They think clementi MRT station is just beside the condo

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    wa, cannot imagine...if this one about 1500psf, then how much the MCL one beside JE mrt going to launch??

They are too ambitious i think...

they sold many units??
    Angry beyond words. JLD starts from 1600 psf. avg 1800 psf. If it is sold out
    Affordable means small

Is it really expensive for smallish 1-2bedder at 14xxpsf? I think that is the current market rate. Bigger units should be selling at 13xxpsf average.

I would prefer this one than echelon in terms of pricing.

Jealousy is the root for anger and unhappiness. If you think the project is beyond your budget, be gracious and congrats those who can afford it.

Dear all,

Please do not visit the showflat today (Sunday) if you did not make an appointment with your agent!!

Because the showflat is really too packed, the developer will entertain appointment cases only - but all appointment slots (about 40 slots per hour) have been filled already! That means even if you ask your agent right now to book an appointment for you, you will not be able to get in because all clients' names must be submitted before the sf opens tomorrow and only 40 clients names are allowed every hour so all slots are filled already!

The developer will consider to entertain walk-ins only if there are clients who did not turn up for their appointed slots and freed up the slot.
    Last edited by sunboy77; 23-02-13 at 23:36.

Actually in terms of school, there is CHS but only for boys. Otherwise Kuo Chuan PS is also not bad, under-rated imo.

I actually went to visit SH this afternoon for a 2nd viewing. 1st viewing was when launched. the showflat was so quiet. Their smallest unit 1+1 around $1.2m. Guess its going to be a quantum play where this is going for below $1m and mm size. Then with some trickery like double volume, developer will try to milk buyers dry.

Personally, I feel SH is better designed. And if want to be near JLD, there are nearer condos at Jurong East itself. If want Clementi, better to go for the freehold or 999LH condos across the AYE at West Coast. If still want near MRT, there is The Rochester which is within the One-North growth story. I really can't understand what's the hype with this condo. Having said that, I'm quite happy if developer managed to achieve $1500. That means I can adjust my condo price upwards again

Developer informed us "no need to ask about the penthouses cos all eleven penthouses are sold".

Those who want to buy better faster buy. Judging by the response, CM8 will be coming soon.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...will the showflat open tomorrow as well?

Are they collecting cheques now?
    I heard all-in-all, about 400+ cheques were collected over 2 days. Come and see for yourselves the HUGE stacks of cheques and documents on our admin table! It's quite scary because you'd see 1 cheque coming in almost every few minutes... Not kidding cos you can stand at our admin table and see for yourselves..

By the way, we were told the VVIP sales will likely go by placement rather than ballot. In simpler terms, it means the person who has given cheque first (even if the cheque is non-obligatory) will choose his unit first. So buyers who are seriously keen should fast fast give a cheque to your agent now - cos you are already 400+ behind queue...

Singaporeans are really cash-rich while people like me are having constant fear of losing jobs.

Nanhua want to PV must within 1pm, HSR rumor at tuas also help

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    Thanks for the clarification. So I presume it is not part of the floor area sold then. But how come they include in the floor plans? This RC isn't a new design but rarely does it get included in the floor plans.
    By including in floor plans, and naming it RC ledge, there is 100% no dispute that the ledge is not for buyer to claim ownership and paint their favourite colour.

If it's not shown.. there is ambiguity over who owns it.

I believe you based on Friday's crowd at 430pm. I am just amazed with so many people still gunho with the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    I heard all-in-all, about 400+ cheques were collected over 2 days. Come and see for yourselves the HUGE stacks of cheques and documents on our admin table! It's quite scary because you'd see 1 cheque coming in almost every few minutes... Not kidding cos you can stand at our admin table and see for yourselves..

By the way, we were told the VVIP sales will likely go by placement rather than ballot. In simpler terms, it means the person who has given cheque first (even if the cheque is non-obligatory) will choose his unit first. So buyers who are seriously keen should fast fast give a cheque to your agent now - cos you are already 400+ behind queue...

Singaporeans can only buy condo in here, we can't possibly go Johor and buy our homes, and looking at clementi , tis could be the only condo, unless u can find new land.....

Cannot be 1500 lah. At best 1200. 800 units huge development.

Hi...This is a very good development, near good school and accessible to the future JLD and CBD. Great accessibilities to good university and schools.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Cannot be 1500 lah. At best 1200. 800 units huge development.
    $1200psf?? Sengkang La Fiesta already more than that...

West coast far away from mrt, seahill, already more than $1500 psf......I tink gov should launch EC condo in clementi!

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk
    West coast far away from mrt, seahill, already more than $1500 psf......I tink gov should launch EC condo in clementi!
    Hi...BTO would be more appropriate.

Hi...how is the situation over there?

I am really tempt to visit the place again, but I have not make any reservation.

If it is really 1500psf u still interested?? Go for your mount sinai la...

I am really tempt to visit the place again, but I have not make any reservation.

From what I know, no guarantee will enter Nan Hua even though within 1km and with PV. That's a big minus.

I submitted a cheque... but end of day, will look at price before committing.

Quote Originally Posted by surfuz
    From what I know, no guarantee will enter Nan Hua even though within 1km and with PV. That's a big minus.

I submitted a cheque... but end of day, will look at price before committing.
    If within 1km also no guarantee to enter NHPS, then all the more must grab one within the 1km. You out of 1km means totally no chance..

Hi Yowe,

I have a slot at 7pm. Would you like me to fill you in? Paiseh let me know soon cos strictly by appointment names submitted to developer, before all slots are filled up. Call me at 96882200 please. Jonathan.