Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77
    If within 1km also no guarantee to enter NHPS, then all the more must grab one within the 1km. You out of 1km means totally no chance..
    Objectively speaking this one have to agree and applied across the board for all properties within 1 km radius of all good reputable primary schools ... The bane of parents of young children nowadays ... And I am not gloating over your misfortune .... I am one of those parents as well .... Sianz

http://www.nanhuapri.moe.edu.sg/cos/...ew&rid=1084434

Phase 2B around 45% chance. Phase 2C around 25% chance.

I wonder whether land use planning consider ventilation ... now Nanhua will be surrounded by super high rise buildings??
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    I wonder whether land use planning consider ventilation ... now Nanhua will be surrounded by super high rise buildings??
    its not unheard of for primary schools, especially reputable ones, to subsequently decide a change of locality subsequent to various approvals. Not that I am saying this basis sour grapes or not .... just raising it as a possibility (no doubt factually very remote at present factual circumstances). But no one can safely determine the future though.

kudos to those whom will be home-owners of this property. Clementi is in general a good area with good connection to various places

Hi Yowe,

I have a slot at 7pm. Would you like me to fill you in? Paiseh let me know soon cos strictly by appointment names submitted to developer, before all slots are filled up. Call me at 96882200 please. Jonathan.
    Hi...thanks for the invitation. I was away from the computer and only read this message after back from activities.

I am keen, but my budget is really restricted. I am considering because of the reputable primary school.

People must always remember private is catered for the top 20%. If you don't belong to top 20% and still want to stay condo, then of course you will find it more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi...thanks for the invitation. I was away from the computer and only read this message after back from activities.

I am keen, but my budget is really restricted. I am considering because of the reputable primary school.
    Don't worry about it. Just see the showflat first. Call me anytime. Tomorrow will still be by appointment. Thereafter the showflat will reopen on Friday.

Don't worry about it. Just see the showflat first. Call me anytime. Tomorrow will still be by appointment. Thereafter the showflat will reopen on Friday.
    Hi...Thanks. Will contact you if I am coming tomorrow.

I presume showflat will close after tomorrow?

Yes Yowe. But it will be closed from Tues to Thurs. Therafter reopens from Fri to Sat.

Not sure wats all these discussion here for.. if you are genuine in buying you would have started contacting your agent by phon. Take it private lah
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    Not sure wats all these discussion here for.. if you are genuine in buying you would have started contacting your agent by phon. Take it private lah
    Hi...discussion is open to public and meant for the good of readers who chose to remain anoymous and be informed.

Hi...discussion is open to public and meant for the good of readers who chose to remain anoymous and be informed.
    Public forum is not a domain for 1 to 1 conversation. Use private message instead.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any update on this property

Quote Originally Posted by Lys Fun
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone has any update on this property

Sun Boy busy collecting cheques. No more news until his collection and calculation finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee
    Sun Boy busy collecting cheques. No more news until his collection and calculation finish.
    no action at site, only agent giving out fliers

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    no action at site, only agent giving out fliers
    Was told that price will be released on 7 MAR.

thank you Mary, Ringo and Newbie for the info

Will this be higher than Sennett Residences?
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie234
    Was told that price will be released on 7 MAR.

strange that they open the showflat first and release pricing much latter. is this the norm?

They have adopted Hutton style. It is very effective when you have hot project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    strange that they open the showflat first and release pricing much latter. is this the norm?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    is the showflat open? everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Will this be higher than Sennett Residences?

Sennett 1 bedder cheapest 770k

how's the crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Noexit

Sennett 1 bedder cheapest 770k
    how about this one?

Condo road names are indeed salah these days.

Jalan Limping

Pan Cake Avenue

Jalan Langgar Bedok haven't got any condo launch... Else sure huaaaaaaaat lol
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Ladies and gentlemen,

Today will be the last day of the opening of the showflat prior to the VVIP launch on 7th Mar. Please quickly arrange with your agents to view the showflat if you have not done so already.

Ladies and gentlemen,

Today will be the last day of the opening of the showflat prior to the VVIP launch on 7th Mar. Please quickly arrange with your agents to view the showflat if you have not done so already.

do they accept walk in today?

whats the weather forecast for today?

Pricing out?

Default according to BT today

IOI will offer around 200-250 of The Trilinq's 755 units for the initial phase; it is looking at an early-bird average price of about $1,400-1,500 per square foot (after discounts). The VVIP preview is expected to begin today, with sales opening to others who have registered interest on Thursday, followed by a public launch on Friday.
    The Trilinq, about 400 metres from The Clementi Mall and Clementi MRT Station, will comprise two 36-storey towers with an attic, and a 33-storey block.
    An interesting architectural feature of The Trilinq is interlocking unit-types to allow selected two, three and four-bedroom units to enjoy a generous double-volume, six-metre floor-to-ceiling height in the living room. And for 26 four-bedroom apartments, the master bedroom will be double volume.
    The project's 112 one-bedders will range from 538 sq ft to 603 sq ft. It will have 192 two-bedders, 346 three-bedders, 94 four-bedders and 11 penthouses (2,573 sq ft to 4,456 sq ft). The Trilinq will have a tennis court and three swimming pools.