Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 381314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: New Condo Launch at Jln Lempeng: 390m to Clementi MRT Station

Yes, strange.

If it looked expensive last year, it seems reasonably cheap now compared with the newly launched ones.

Thinking of buying a bigger unit there for own stay if it still cannot move when near topping.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    Yes, strange.

If it looked expensive last year, it seems reasonably cheap now compared with the newly launched ones.

Thinking of buying a bigger unit there for own stay if it still cannot move when near topping.
    just checked on propertyguru.. 915 sqf selling 1453psf.. not very cheap...
    Daft, Dafter, Dafterest!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westman View Post
    just checked on propertyguru.. 915 sqf selling 1453psf.. not very cheap...
    not cheap but not expensive though.
    I've had enough. I'm done!!!

agree. market price.

but, if lakeville is really priced at S$1300~1400psf, this one will be cheap.

agree. market price.

but, if lakeville is really priced at S$1300~1400psf, this one will be cheap.

I have got a different view on that. As I mention sometime back, when regional commercial hub such as JLD are being developed, the property landscape in Singapore will change from one that only has 1 peak in the city center, to one with several smaller peaks around regional commercial hubs.

Hence in this context you will see that property prices around JLD will gradually become higher than places like Clementi.

The difference between Clementi and JLD is that, Clementi is closer to town, while JLD is location right in the middle of commercial and lifestyle hub.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    I have got a different view on that. As I mention sometime back, when regional commercial hub such as JLD are being developed, the property landscape in Singapore will change from one that only has 1 peak in the city center, to one with several smaller peaks around regional commercial hubs.

Hence in this context you will see that property prices around JLD will gradually become higher than places like Clementi.

The difference between Clementi and JLD is that, Clementi is closer to town, while JLD is location right in the middle of commercial and lifestyle hub.
    While I absolutely love the potential of the JLD and definitely adore very much the sold-out J Gateway, I think Lakeville's location is a bit 'ulu'.
    By saying "near to 2 MRT stations" (as I had seen on many ads), it actually means a loooong walking distance to either of the MRT station.
    Not much amenities in its immediate vicinity too.

Well, but everything comes with a price I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    While I absolutely love the potential of the JLD and definitely adore very much the sold-out J Gateway, I think Lakeville's location is a bit 'ulu'.
    By saying "near to 2 MRT stations" (as I had seen on many ads), it actually means a loooong walking distance to either of the MRT station.
    Not much amenities in its immediate vicinity too.

Well, but everything comes with a price I guess.
    This project will attract buyers who enjoy active lifestyle like running walking the dog etc as it just right next to Jurong lake park. As long as Jurong lake development continues I am confident prices and rent in that area will hold up. Utilmately jld is still a wip and there are many good years of development ahead.

I can already see a rise in expat communities in the area and when dulwich college TOP I am pretty sure it will help push up the rent for large and medium apartment in that area. Got money loot the penthouse at lakeville
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

brother, if you say that J-gateway is near the connercial hub, I can still agree. But lakeside is really a bit far, not to mention that the commercial hub in JLD is not big enough to be so influrential.

brother, if you say that J-gateway is near the connercial hub, I can still agree. But lakeside is really a bit far, not to mention that the commercial hub in JLD is not big enough to be so influrential.
    JLD will get quite big.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix View Post
    JLD will get quite big.
    The commercial and office buildings are limited. as to theme park, science center, etc, they do not really change the value of the location.

IBP is of almost equal traveling time to clementi and to jurong East MRT, considering the trafic condition and road detours.

science center is in Jorong east for a long time, while there are theme parks, downtown east etc in Pasir ris.

The commercial and office buildings are limited. as to theme park, science center, etc, they do not really change the value of the location.

IBP is of almost equal traveling time to clementi and to jurong East MRT, considering the trafic condition and road detours.

science center is in Jorong east for a long time, while there are theme parks, downtown east etc in Pasir ris.
    I'm looking at the expansion of the industries from Jurong East to Tuas, and from Tuas to Nusajaya.

There are still many commercial and white sites around gateway that hasn't launch yet. Once all these amenities and edutainment theme parks and parks are developed it will be a be draw for expat family with kids studying at cis or dulwich colledge.

It's really hard to find another place in Singapore that has got all these amenities that are so conveniently located. The next milestone for jld will be for a big mncs to move into westagte tower.

his JDL is lakeside+Jurong+Bukit Batok, he might include bukit timah too when his trumpet gets too big. Look at how he is blowing Dulwich college in bukit batok benefitting for expats' children. Those expats might well be staying in bukit timah for Dulwich college.
    "How to make a fool useful for your properties? Let him continue to blow up Jurong prices and all other areas will keep up"

Quote Originally Posted by Luke65 View Post
    his JDL is lakeside+Jurong+Bukit Batok, he might include bukit timah too when his trumpet gets too big. Look at how he is blowing Dulwich college in bukit batok benefitting for expats' children. Those expats might well be staying in bukit timah for Dulwich college.

when you keep seeing "new" forummers sprouting nonsense about Jurong lake district you need to beware because the potential if great and many are starting to get red eye about it.

Does the troll even know where Dulwich college is located?

nuff said. troll will always be troll regardless how many forum accounts they have.

when you keep seeing "new" forummers sprouting nonsense about Jurong lake district you need to beware because the potential if great and many are starting to get red eye about it.

Does the troll even know where Dulwich college is located?

nuff said. troll will always be troll regardless how many forum accounts they have.
    Ringo, Dulwich college is building their new campus at Bukit Batok Ave 8

You can continue to blow smoke and trumpet how Dulwich college adds to JDL

And don't forget your $1700psf sinking in Jurong.. haha
    "How to make a fool useful for your properties? Let him continue to blow up Jurong prices and all other areas will keep up"

ringo, also do note your TA too. Continue learning small ringo

Ringo, Dulwich college is building their new campus at Bukit Batok Ave 8

You can continue to blow smoke and trumpet how Dulwich college adds to JDL

And don't forget your $1700psf sinking in Jurong.. haha
    Whats the point of creating so many forum accounts to repeat the same old thing over and over again. Worst is you didnt even bother to update your knowledge and you intellect

For example, the last I check, Dulwich College is about 1.3km from Chinese Garden MRT and more than 5km from King Albert MRT station. (The western tip of bukit timah)

So what would expat who wish to live closer to Dulwich choose Bukit Timah instead of Jurong Lake District where they are closer to school have much more amenities, parks, shopping malls restaurant etc etc.

Again, trolls will always be troll regardless what they like to call themselves.

Whats the point of creating so many forum accounts to repeat the same old thing over and over again. Worst is you didnt even bother to update your knowledge and you intellect

For example, the last I check, Dulwich College is about 1.3km from Chinese Garden MRT and more than 5km from King Albert MRT station. (The western tip of bukit timah)

So what would expat who wish to live closer to Dulwich choose Bukit Timah instead of Jurong Lake District where they are closer to school have much more amenities, parks, shopping malls restaurant etc etc.

Again, trolls will always be troll regardless what they like to call themselves.
    Contine your check.....bet your mama on too. Dulwich college new campus is being built at Bukit Batok Ave 8. The project main contractor is Singapore Piling BBR

Continue to blow smoke and trumpet with all the "googled" information

Not forgetting your TA and $1700psf in Jurong

Contine your check.....bet your mama on too. Dulwich college new campus is being built at Bukit Batok Ave 8. The project main contractor is Singapore Piling BBR

Continue to blow smoke and trumpet with all the "googled" information

Not forgetting your TA and $1700psf in Jurong

you can write the telephone number, name of the principle or whoever teaching there, but that is still not going to change the FACT that Dulwich is 1.3km away from Chinese Garden MRT station and your argument about Bukit Timah is just weak.

Google? Try using onemap lah kid.

you can write the telephone number, name of the principle or whoever teaching there, but that is still not going to change the FACT that Dulwich is 1.3km away from Chinese Garden MRT station and your argument about Bukit Timah is just weak.

Google? Try using onemap lah kid.
    Have some courage and learn from your mistake

Have some courage and learn from your mistake
    like signing up multiple forum accounts so that you can troll in this forum?

like signing up multiple forum accounts so that you can troll in this forum?
    Haha, you are just running away from questions again

Haha, you are just running away from questions again
    like saying Dulwich is closer to bukit timah than JLD?

Like telling us Dulwich address but doesnt know its exactly location and relative distant to JLD?

like saying Dulwich is closer to bukit timah than JLD?

Like telling us Dulwich address but doesnt know its exactly location and relative distant to JLD?
    Ya lor, whatever happens you also can draw a benefit to JDL and whole Singapore only about JDL. Superb hot properties sell out in 1 day at 1700psf.

Continue blowing and trumpeting in your diapers, need fools like you to hold up the prices

Just incase you didn't know, Bukit timah is also next to Bukit batok. Depending on which glasses you use to read.

Keep trumpeting and blowing in your diapers :P

Ya lor, whatever happens you also can draw a benefit to JDL and whole Singapore only about JDL. Superb hot properties sell out in 1 day at 1700psf.

Continue blowing and trumpeting in your diapers, need fools like you to hold up the prices
    Swear to God on your child life that you are not operating multiple forum account then I will entertain you.

Till then, just read my signature.

Swear to God on your child life that you are not operating multiple forum account then I will entertain you.

Till then, just read my signature.
    Same trick again... I swear to your mama for a good time

Bye ringo, we are off to a good time
    Enjoy blowing in your diapers

"Jewel firm pays($85K) for defaming rival online"

Just like to inform everyone that while u r in a heated argument, be careful of what u say....

Good luck

Think the only trumpet he never blow is the "sweet aroma" in the air that comes with living in jurong