Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gardenvista (D21, 99 years leasehold, Far East Organization)

Unregistered2

Default Different promotion at different time for different product

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Indeed they are, last month, driving past Hillview Regency, the banner reads Choice unit for Sale from $589psf. On Saturday, drove past again and it now reads Choice unit for Sale $700psf.
    I believe they have different promotion each time. all promotion has it's own valid time wat? It's not like one hour ago u saw it then change, rite? Every company comes with their different promotion products or services for once in a while. U cant expect same price for different view or different floor, am I rite? what if the promotion unit at that time finished oredi?
    Ur product never out of stock meh?? Next time, think first before giving comment..

User Info Menu

Default GARDENVISTA

Project Name-GARDENVISTA
    Developer-YHS Dunearn Pte Ltd(Far East Organization)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - 99 Yrs From 09/09/1999
    Total Units - 318
    Completion Date - Jun-2006
    District - 21

SEE ALSO THE 720 degree virtual from

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/gardenvista

User Info Menu

What is the reasonable price you would pay for a 2 bedder here?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    What is the reasonable price you would pay for a 2 bedder here?
    Any kind soul out there can advice on this? For a 99 years lease, how much psf are you willing to pay for a 2 bedroom unit, 861sqft?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sushi
    Any kind soul out there can advice on this? For a 99 years lease, how much psf are you willing to pay for a 2 bedroom unit, 861sqft?
    Price before the 2008 boom.

When garden Vista was just going to TOP, my brother bought an unit there for 6xxpsf. Sold 9 mths later during the 2008 boom at 9xx psf.

User Info Menu

Smile GardenVista: Last unit left !!!

GardenVista: Explore the garden fantasy of lifestyle living.

Nearby Convenient Amenities:

Ngnee Ann Polytechnic & Singapore Institute of Management (Tertiary studies) | Cold Storage | Mac Donald | German School | Singapore Island Country Club | Raffles Girls School | Turf City.

Gardenvista Facts:

TOP: 4th Quarter of 2006.

Total 7 units: 10 story each.

Land area: 191,000 sqft.

Total units: 318 units.

Private lift lobby for 3 bedroom, 3 + S and 4 bedroom.

FACILITIES

Water features and landscaped Gardens
    Recreational swimming pools
    BBQ pits (5nos.)
    Playground
    Putting green
    Tennis courts
    Indoor recreational facilities

AMENITIES

Near major shopping centres
    Near beautiful parks
    Golf course
    Near top schools

Last 3 bedroom unit at: 1130 sqft.
    Important Info: Last exclusive unit left. First come first serve basis.

Best location for study facilitation for your kids. They are top schools with quality educational system set for your children's future study development.

Interested party for viewing: Please call 90287921. for appointment viewing..

User Info Menu

the guy who bought it at 9xxpsf must be either crazy or too loaded to be concerned bout psf pricing...

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Price before the 2008 boom.

When garden Vista was just going to TOP, my brother bought an unit there for 6xxpsf. Sold 9 mths later during the 2008 boom at 9xx psf.

User Info Menu

Default Additional gallery not to be missed!

[quote=propertysale01]

GardenVista: Explore the garden fantasy of lifestyle living.

Nearby Convenient Amenities:

Ngnee Ann Polytechnic & Singapore Institute of Management (Tertiary studies) | Cold Storage | Mac Donald | German School | Singapore Island Country Club | Raffles Girls School | Turf City.

Gardenvista Facts:

TOP: 4th Quarter of 2006.

Total 7 units: 10 story each.

Land area: 191,000 sqft.

Total units: 318 units.

Private lift lobby for 3 bedroom, 3 + S and 4 bedroom.

FACILITIES

Water features and landscaped Gardens
    Recreational swimming pools
    BBQ pits (5nos.)
    Playground
    Putting green
    Tennis courts
    Indoor recreational facilities

AMENITIES

Near major shopping centres
    Near beautiful parks
    Golf course
    Near top schools

Last 3 bedroom unit at: 1130 sqft.
    Important Info: Last exclusive unit left. First come first serve basis.

Best location for study facilitation for your kids. They are top schools with quality educational system set for your children's future study development.

Interested party for viewing: Please call 90287921. for appointment viewing..

Sound Garden...Artist impression.

Colour Garden...Artist impression.

Frangrance Garden...Artist impression.

Texture Garden...Artist impression.

Water Feature by the Pool

Beautiful outside view

Children Playground.

More would be coming out soon...

User Info Menu

why never show pics of the construction of Jardin?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    the guy who bought it at 9xxpsf must be either crazy or too loaded to be concerned bout psf pricing...
    Was viewing floridian this evening. The FEO agent said 9 units of GV were sold in the first quarter this year, now left with only one unit. All units sold average $950psf!!!

User Info Menu

FLoridian is nothing as bad as Hillvista by FEO. I went to the showflat and the agent was praising the layout high and low and was critising projects like Clover saying that the latter has odd shaped layout with lots of wasted space. He mentioned all the good things about hillvista but left out the most important thing...........hillvista is in a cock location with practically zero amenities within 5 minutes walking distance of the condo...

Was viewing floridian this evening. The FEO agent said 9 units of GV were sold in the first quarter this year, now left with only one unit. All units sold average $950psf!!!

User Info Menu

the best part is the agent was trying to justify why hillvista in a place like hillview (D23) can command more than 1k psf. i still don't see how any condo in hillview can be priced at anything close to 1k psf when city fringe mid tier condos are already priced below 1k psf. Another joke is Park Natura along Old Jurong Rd which was supposedly selling well at 1k psf with also no amenities within 5 minutes walking distance except a bus-stop and a Shell petrol kiosk in front. The MRT station is at least 2 km away and there is no way you can walk to either Westmall or Bt Timah Shopping Centre....Such projects by FEO and their pricing really boggles me till this day.....

User Info Menu

why never show pics of the construction of Jardin?
    also.. never show how close the railway (note it's a RAILWAY.. not a MRT line) is.. Noise is terrible..

Also must highlight the difference between brochure showflat and the actual flat.. quality and finishing is way too disappointing..

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    also.. never show how close the railway (note it's a RAILWAY.. not a MRT line) is.. Noise is terrible..

Also must highlight the difference between brochure showflat and the actual flat.. quality and finishing is way too disappointing..
    So save yourself time and trouble and do like I do. I give a miss to all FEO projects. When an agent tells me about a condo, my immediate question is: who is the developer. If the answer is FEO, I just give a smile and say thank you.

Junior

User Info Menu

An agent sms me. Last unit 960psf. So good meh?

User Info Menu

Smile Garden vista: Last unit has been sold out!

This is for your kind information:

Garden Vista, has been sold out! The last unit at level 7 has been sold out.

Interested party for other Far East projects,

do give me a call at

90287921. Aaron.

Warmest regards.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    This is for your kind information:

Garden Vista, has been sold out! The last unit at level 7 has been sold out.

Interested party for other Far East projects,

do give me a call at

90287921. Aaron.

Warmest regards.
    Thats the only way they can justify floridian 1200psf sale price. Buyers beware.

Music of the night

User Info Menu

#10-XX 1,109sqft
    2005-12-30 663 psf
    2012-07-05 1,281psf

$685,362 10.6% pa

Thanks to Jardin and DTL2
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Enbloc>GLS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    the best part is the agent was trying to justify why hillvista in a place like hillview (D23) can command more than 1k psf. i still don't see how any condo in hillview can be priced at anything close to 1k psf when city fringe mid tier condos are already priced below 1k psf. Another joke is Park Natura along Old Jurong Rd which was supposedly selling well at 1k psf with also no amenities within 5 minutes walking distance except a bus-stop and a Shell petrol kiosk in front. The MRT station is at least 2 km away and there is no way you can walk to either Westmall or Bt Timah Shopping Centre....Such projects by FEO and their pricing really boggles me till this day.....
    Sees funny posts in 09. Now hillviewers are smiling. With Lanai Hillier Hillv2 Hillvista and the Lam Soon plot coming up. The enbloc fever will hit again.

Ammneties and MRT (plus points for convenient HDB estates) are not really consideration buy for stay for the aspired rich-wanabe who demands serene, quiet and possibly out of the world location. If thats the case people living in serangoon gardens, sixth avenue and holland kill themselves long ago. The mindset has to switch compared to investment properties and OCR condos in HDB estates.

Besides only someone richer than you can afford to pay for your sky high property isn't it, perhaps someone who loves these areas and hates chewren. Park Natura faces the park directly. Although that place jam pack during peak hours but generally is quiet. The place is gradually occupied. I do not see a problem selling higher in the future when such areas gradually become lesser in supply.
    Last edited by yjcai; 28-07-12 at 09:16.
    Affordable means small

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yjcai
    Sees funny posts in 09. Now hillviewers are smiling. With Lanai Hillier Hillv2 Hillvista and the Lam Soon plot coming up. The enbloc fever will hit again.

Ammneties and MRT (plus points for convenient HDB estates) are not really consideration buy for stay for the aspired rich-wanabe who demands serene, quiet and possibly out of the world location. If thats the case people living in serangoon gardens, sixth avenue and holland kill themselves long ago. The mindset has to switch compared to investment properties. Besides only someone richer than you can afford to pay for your sky high property isn't it, perhaps someone who loves these areas and hates chewren. Park Natura faces the park directly. Although that place jam pack during peak hours but generally is quiet.
    I like hillview, however there is no good primary schools.

What is so great with hillview? There are so many developments there.