Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CONDOsingapore.com...My Journey(Final Version)

Default CONDOsingapore.com...My Journey(Final Version)

The long awaited moment has come for me Radha08...to sign on the dotted line..YES i have signed the SP for a 3 bedder GND floor unit at.....read on

My TRUE Story...i sold my PC for personal reasons EXACTLY 1 year ago...i had a profit of $XXX...i was happy i was excited....but after selling what to do...buy another PC....no cannot Mr XXXX said going to drop by 50% in 2015

So what did i do...i rented a semi D for 1 year waiting for the prices to drop....to BE VERY FAIR i didnt exactly wait..i also VIEWED NUMEROUS apt/condos/houses...old/new..FH/LH...every damm type of property there was and for some reason every time i would walk away to come back to the luxury and bliss of a 4000sq FT....RENTED house in Siglap...where me and my wife would sit in the garden with a bottle of wine and discuss the days viewings......life was good BIG house nice neighbourhood...that was the good life..

What did i almost buy in this one year i got a record but SOMEHOW i could NOT execute.....the ORDER

This is MY record

1) Carmen terrace 1600sqft 2 story terrace...sold at 1.88M
    2) Gemini apartments GND level..1600sqft(jln tua kong)...1.2M
    3) Flamingo Valley GND floor 1200sqft ...1.5M
    4) Eastwood green GND level 1100sqft....1.05M
    5) Parc Olympia....GND flr...1400sq ft...slightly above 1M
    6) Villa Marine GND flr facing mosque...1400sqft can shake hand with
    muslim bros from the mosque.......$1.3M
    7) Simei Green...GND floor...1.1M...No comments
    8) Le conney park GND level 1184sq ft asking 1.25M...when i went to offer
    he ask 1.35M...
    9) Pinevale..OH MY GOD TOP floor...$950k...HUH NO Patio..
    10) The prominence...GND flr....1.1M...thats what it felt like...PROMINENT
    11) Changi rise....waste TIME
    12) Loyang Gardens 2 storey town house...$1.5M(no idea my wife went alone)
    13) Ripple Bay...we getting CLOSE...1600sqft GND level....1.3M
    14)Madeira Court GND..level 1100sqft...carpark in bsement with VERY steep
    atircase...sold at 1.1M...should have bought but my knee would have cursed me...
    15) Bluwaters 2 GND level...was selling at 1.5M...now at 1.8M..SAME UNIT
    16)Villa laguna...super X...agent never turn up...

.....plus plus plus a few more really cant be bothered to remember...neptune court...lagoon view...bayshore....a few more new launch in punggol....

then came CM6....DAMM...my DREAMS were shattered...all i could afford now was MAX MAX 1M......if i wanted to keep my highly developed Flat

SO what happened....on 13th oct i moved back to my beautifully renovated HDB flat...life was well SMALL(but now we are happy)...anyway one night my mum saw someone lurking outside on the common corridor....she thought it was me....but i was in the house...i saw her talking to my wife and i came out of my room...she said i thought u were outside...like i freakin mad man i rushed out of my house of course the bast$%^ ran off....the next day i thought to myself very seriously BRO is this the house you want to bring up your family in...

The next day i told myself...BRO radha08...1 year ago when you sold your PC..you had $XXX....now you have 60% $XXX...after settling debts paying off your hdb/paying off your car/paying your reno...LOOSING money in the blady stock market...

1 year ago you could have bought a 1.5m or maybe if u stretcheddddddd
    a 1.8 M property today u kena wack BY CM6....now u can afford 1m....so what u want to do...wait for CM7..hdb owner must stay hdb and wear sarong......CANNOT buy private...or HDB owner must dunno la....

Ai yah the rest is history la...so what did me and MY wife do we decided to buy and we already bought a GND level 3 bedder at at at.......

"SEAESTA"....like i said before i was the LAST OF THE MOHICANS...to buy something i should have bought months ago....last 10 units left just hoot 1 x GND level 3 bedder below 1M...good or bad later than talk la....forum will always be around...cheers and a BIG THANK YOU....to all bros/sis for your support and guidance...

Grats
    Welcome neighbor of Sea Esta

ikan bilis is offline i'm Buaya ! Girls BEWARE !!...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats

The whole forum celebrates for bro radhahahaha

Finally.
    So are you keeping your HDB?
    How big is this ground floor Sea Esta unit?
    Pls ignore if this is too private.
    But I do share your joy. Congrats again.

Bro Radha, which unit, I tomorrow bring cheque and book next to u. Only if u promise to tell me jokes everyday. Joking la... Hahahahaha.. I no more $$$$. Scully u see me coming in with Toyota Viaos, I malu... Hahahaha

Congrats Bro.... Welcome back to the club... Get this man a Thai Girl... Oops I mean Tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Khng8
    Finally.
    So are you keeping your HDB?
    How big is this ground floor Sea Esta unit?
    Pls ignore if this is too private.
    But I do share your joy. Congrats again.
    nothing private bro 1119sqft.....BIG BIG BIG patio....my favourite...i view and view and view until NO more feeling....end up i just follow the sun the sea and the sand.......ilke i said good or bad later than talk my present hdb 1000sq ft..all good except 10 storey high...sianz...i sianz..my kid sianz my dogs sianz...

so what i learn fr radha is ,die die must keep 1 ...

Congrats Bro! Happy for you! It's not the final journey, you still got many exciting adventures ahead.

Congrats man. Happy that you finally landed your next pad.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro Radha, which unit, I tomorrow bring cheque and book next to u. Only if u promise to tell me jokes everyday. Joking la... Hahahahaha.. I no more $$$$. Scully u see me coming in with Toyota Viaos, I malu... Hahahaha

Congrats Bro.... Welcome back to the club... Get this man a Thai Girl... Oops I mean Tiger.

ha ha that one TOP SECRET visit sea esta thread u will find out...

KNS think think think i also headache la...buy first CRY later.....everyday i see my bank account minus...2..better buy before all my $$ spend on thai girl..oops tiger

congrats!

finally, ur no longer a MTB

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Congrats congrats!! Love all your posts and jokes

I love patios too but cannot stand the irritating mosquitoes

So penthouse would be my option but now too ex!

In the meantime i'll wait and have a tiger
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Congrats. Why Sea Esta?

The dual view ground floor units are quite unique, its like living in a landed.

bro radha

Victory to perseverance..

Nice! Enjoyed your sharing

congrats man ... frankly speaking for own stay just follow your heart lah if u can afford.. now can dance around coconut tree on the beach like Bollywood stars and enjoy your big patio

and u will never lose money in stock market or spend irrationally anymore

Ride at your own risk !!!

Hi, could you mind sharing how much you are paying for the Sea Esta unit?

thanks all bros the journey has been long and tiring....1 year to be exact from selling one PC to buying another PC at almost the same $$$price....i believe a lot more bros out there in the same situation that i was...i share your fear and apprehension at taking the plunge into the final abyss......but after all is done i can only say this as a father to my kids as a husband to my wife as a son to my mother and as a master to my dogs.....A MAN HAS GOT TO DO WHAT A MAN HAS GOT TO DO....and that is to provide a ROOF to all of you.........at SEAESTA....if our house no space you all can sleep at the beach.......3 mins away...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Thank you for sharing your joy.

This is NOT your final version, think your journey will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi, could you mind sharing how much you are paying for the Sea Esta unit?
    hello brudder i cannot forget you and your inspiration and aspiration for FV and Mt Sinai....i also was like you but one of the great bro here told me just buy even small one nevermind...so i just buy but of course i also never follow blindly...other people dont like gnd flr i LOVE...other people dont like BIG patio i LOVE...cos i keep dog fish bird...spider......so i pay slightly less than 1 mil for gnd flr 3 bedder 1119sq ft...ok la bro...got visitor from overseas can book chalet for them to stay...5mins walk....wahahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    hey bro see u in OUR thread

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    hello brudder i cannot forget you and your inspiration and aspiration for FV and Mt Sinai....i also was like you but one of the great bro here told me just buy even small one nevermind...so i just buy but of course i also never follow blindly...other people dont like gnd flr i LOVE...other people dont like BIG patio i LOVE...cos i keep dog fish bird...spider......so i pay slightly less than 1 mil for gnd flr 3 bedder 1119sq ft...ok la bro...got visitor from overseas can book chalet for them to stay...5mins walk....wahahaha...
    Hi. Congratulates. It is never be a bad or good time to buy when you can afford it.

Affordability and determination is vital.

Add on: Could you share with me your household income profile and liabilities etc? You can PM me the information.

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi. Congratulates. It is never be a bad or good time to buy when you can afford it.

Affordability and determination is vital.
    yes brudder tks i know all the best in your aspirations...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    yes brudder tks i know all the best in your aspirations...
    Hi. Thanks. I am thinking to dispose my parents and in-law HDB in exchange for the Mt Sinai property.