Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: Urban Vista by Fragrance

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    基本上是一个人的人格问题

等看看判决
    Some of the Ng family are no angels either.

Ng was speculating in futures contracts on the Hong Kong Futures Exchange through two Panamanian-registered companies when the October 1987 global stock market crash began; his paper losses reportedly reached HK$1 billion. At first, Ng refused to pay, claiming to be protected by the limited liability of the companies through which he had traded.[3] This led to the collapse of the futures exchange; trading was also halted on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for four days.[4] An investigation by the Commercial Crime Bureau of the Royal Hong Kong Police revealed that Ng had avoided required margin calls through collusion with one of his brokers.[3] However, in the end, no charges were laid against Ng because the colonial government of Hong Kong felt that prosecuting him would pose a risk to overall market stability.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpepperj
    Some of the Ng family are no angels either.

Ng was speculating in futures contracts on the Hong Kong Futures Exchange through two Panamanian-registered companies when the October 1987 global stock market crash began; his paper losses reportedly reached HK$1 billion. At first, Ng refused to pay, claiming to be protected by the limited liability of the companies through which he had traded.[3] This led to the collapse of the futures exchange; trading was also halted on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange for four days.[4] An investigation by the Commercial Crime Bureau of the Royal Hong Kong Police revealed that Ng had avoided required margin calls through collusion with one of his brokers.[3] However, in the end, no charges were laid against Ng because the colonial government of Hong Kong felt that prosecuting him would pose a risk to overall market stability.
    But to Laguna Feo is always better than a budget hotel company.

Happy to see some of you today.

Next lets meet at UV showflat.

c Ya!

I supposed everyone here read about the boss of Fragance and his car...a huge car, Royce cost $1.3m sold for $300K, and the car is only 2-3 years old...and sue for the loss of $1m.

I highly doubt he sold at arm length, perhaps to some associate for $300k.

If that is the case, I would completely write off all projects by Fragance. If a boss behalf like that, then what about the rest????

On top of that, they build super fast....it is very scary.....even Price called two years faster than FEO.
    I on the other hand think that the Fragrance boss is bold in suing Trans Eurokars.

He may not be able to recover his loss and even end up losing more in legal fees. Btw, not everyone can persuade Davinder Singh to act for them even if they can afford it. The Drew and Napier CEO has better things to do. In my opinion it shows that this Koh guy is very principled and is not meek. Its no wonder he is a billionaire.

Just a reminder, Davinder Singh acted for SPH against NKF. For him to get his hands dirty in this Rolls Royce case, I think the issue surely must have some merit

On Tuesday, when Mr Koh was on the stand, it emerged that he had returned another high-end luxury car to the dealer.

When questioned by Mr Tan, Mr Koh said he currently has 11 cars registered under his name, with the most-used being a Jaguar. He had bought a Bentley in the last quarter of 2011 which he returned to dealer Malayan Motors early last year.

When Mr Tan asked what the problem with the Bentley was, the tycoon said he could not disclose it as he had signed a confidentiality agreement with the dealer.

Mr Tan pressed on, asking if it was because he was unhappy with the noise. But Mr Koh maintained that he could not reveal why.

source : the straits times

Good for him... he managed to return a lemon.

Many of us are bullied and just quietly accept the junk passed to us without a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    On Tuesday, when Mr Koh was on the stand, it emerged that he had returned another high-end luxury car to the dealer.

When questioned by Mr Tan, Mr Koh said he currently has 11 cars registered under his name, with the most-used being a Jaguar. He had bought a Bentley in the last quarter of 2011 which he returned to dealer Malayan Motors early last year.

When Mr Tan asked what the problem with the Bentley was, the tycoon said he could not disclose it as he had signed a confidentiality agreement with the dealer.

Mr Tan pressed on, asking if it was because he was unhappy with the noise. But Mr Koh maintained that he could not reveal why.

source : the straits times

The location is not bad but personally I dun like this developer ended products.saw a few of their TOP projects.look abit cheapo.

Quote Originally Posted by Invest
    The location is not bad but personally I dun like this developer ended products.saw a few of their TOP projects.look abit cheapo.
    Yes look like domitories and budget hotels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    Yes look like domitories and budget hotels.
    Fully agreed on this
    The end products reflect on their taste as well.

SL at least is a class above them

Look is subjective. Some like it some don't.

But the price is ridiculous... CM7 is going to knock out some lights out of Fragrance.

1 bedder no 388k no buy.

Fully agreed on this
    The end products reflect on their taste as well.

SL at least is a class above them
    Ya,exactly.Their windows,bathroom design and the type of marble flooring very old fashion and all seem to be the same in all their projects.no innovative.I might not like FEO projects which I guess some investors too but I think they slightly better than Fragrance.just my personally views.

For potential and future tenants if I renting this area when I view the units and facilities I would rather rent another projects nearby or one station at bedok unless the rental for this project is super low if same why should I go for this.

Ya,exactly.Their windows,bathroom design and the type of marble flooring very old fashion and all seem to be the same in all their projects.no innovative.I might not like FEO projects which I guess some investors too but I think they slightly better than Fragrance.just my personally views.
    Boss is shrewd. Bulk buy highly cost efficient.

fragrance always cookie cutter. I m very vested in them but I call a spade a spade.

wcl on the other hand is slightly more refined. So this one might surprise. The showflat effort already hints at a whole new paradigm.

Is the showroom openef? Have not seen any adv in the paper.

Not yet. Will share more once rcv anything. Already signed up for vvvvvvvip...

I m going down with price and a few others.

hi when is the preview likely to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma
    hi when is the preview likely to be?
    i have no idea. But am guessing before cny

I wonder with the new cm.will people still buy like hotcakes or we shall hope developer shall slash down prices abit and at least let the buyers benefit from it since the risk is pass on to us.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Boss is shrewd. Bulk buy highly cost efficient.

fragrance always cookie cutter. I m very vested in them but I call a spade a spade.

wcl on the other hand is slightly more refined. So this one might surprise. The showflat effort already hints at a whole new paradigm.
    Maybe a big surprise

I wonder with the new cm.will people still buy like hotcakes or we shall hope developer shall slash down prices abit and at least let the buyers benefit from it since the risk is pass on to us.
    Honestly I do think UV is a bit overpriced, from the indicated ranges.

However I will reserve my final comments after viewing what they are offering at the showflat.

now i'm really wondering if they will delay the preview till after CNY.

However I will reserve my final comments after viewing what they are offering at the showflat.
    I feel a lot of condo is overpriced.. Like La Fiesta... $1100+ psf? Geylang FH only around $1300+ psf... U compared the location... Seng Kang and Geylang.. One take 5 min to reach city.. one take at least 30 min to reach city...

Exactly,agreed.i think is overpriced as well.

And the funny thing is that all the 1 room flat is sold out... After looking at property, I really feel it is good to be rich.... If you can afford 1 million property, maybe your psf is only 800.. If you can afford only 500k property, your psf will be 1000...

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    I feel a lot of condo is overpriced.. Like La Fiesta... $1100+ psf? Geylang FH only around $1300+ psf... U compared the location... Seng Kang and Geylang.. One take 5 min to reach city.. one take at least 30 min to reach city...
    In the point view of investor,if purely just for rental and I dun bother about the demographic of tenant I guess city fringe still can easily call for tenants if the rental is reasonable.we may dun like Geylang but seriously some Ang Moh and people dun mind and they find it very vibrant to stay in Geylang and Little India area.
    As for SK,is really overpriced cos if really to count the number of projects and units available and going to TOP.The number is huge Let alone if more plot of land coming up in next few years.The mrt crowd and road jams will kill...

my humble opinion, fragrance does not have large projects hence not comparable with FEO, CDL etc... whereas WCL, MACLY, OXLEY etc would be a reasonable comparison.

i prev had a unit in imperial hts & was somewhat impressed with their materials used, bar the hideous building colour combi of yellow/orange. The balcony/planter sliding doors used were of much better quality than other projects i have personally visited

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    I stayed Geylang for a year was a terrible experience.

Near city so what? Everyday go old airport eat so what? Now I am much happier in bukit batok....more peaceful.

Geylang is not for everybody thus the pricing but I do agree La Fiesta and it's thousand year old tree is over-hype.

are the prices out? What do you think of Eco's prices then? at 1.7k psf for their SOHO

ECO BEDOK SOUTH AVENUE 3 Condominium 1 1,125,000 657 Strata 1,713 Nov-12

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy8681
    my humble opinion, fragrance does not have large projects hence not comparable with FEO, CDL etc... whereas WCL, MACLY, OXLEY etc would be a reasonable comparison.

i prev had a unit in imperial hts & was somewhat impressed with their materials used, bar the hideous building colour combi of yellow/orange. The balcony/planter sliding doors used were of much better quality than other projects i have personally visited
    Maybe due to not a big developer.this project will be consider slightly bigger and the price also not low which seem to be.let see if the materials they use this time will be much better as the price is not cheap but I think the units layout seem nice.