Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456781318232833 ... LastLast

Thread: La Fiesta @ Sengkang

Quote Originally Posted by ulrich76
    Yeah, no site plan, floor plan, price indication, what is TS expecting readers to do? Anyway I think Sengkang central suffers from a lack of positioning. Punggol central has big mall and waterfront park. Buangkok also has amenities and is nearer to KPE. Further down, Hougang has old school amenities like wet market and better food choices.
    Buangkok has what amenities? Sengkang today is the best u can get with compass point.

1br stack 47 face directly to guard house! Really tekan 1br buyers

When is the offiical launch?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    Common toilet facing living rm for the 2br. Don't like layout
    that is what 屏风 for, and very fast know when last person did not flush lol
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Just for discussion, This one vs CDL's Buangkok vs ATT, which one better for investment?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11
    Buangkok has what amenities? Sengkang today is the best u can get with compass point.
    Sengkang is surrounded by ugly HDBs (sorry to say) if u go to Buangkok, the HDB there looks "special" and the surrounding looks more classy. Not everything is abt shopping center. Sometimes I go those shopping all the shops and food the same, make me feel so sianz.

Go Kovan market to eat better.

I will just buy 1 bedder there.

Avg $1200psf for SK is really too much.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    I like how they market it...."any specially crafted gardens such as cactus garden, grass garden, millennium garden, palm garden, silver garden, bamboo gardens, and sinful gardens provides variety and colourful surrounding of living here...."

I wonder what is sinful garden.....can put so many garden in that piece of land?

Sinful Garden? Adam and Eve there? haha

Given the number of units, I will shy away, personal thoughts is overcrowded and many coming in and exiting at the same time.

Interesting Facilities: Pizzaria and teppanyaki pavilion and the Dragon caverns. Definitely need to find out what is the dragon cavern about and also read that a thousand year old olive tree will be imported from spain , planted in millennium garden.
    Developer going all out to sell this project!

sinful garden is definitely the weirdest choice of theme ever.

whats the rental market like in Seng Kang? Anyone familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    whats the rental market like in Seng Kang? Anyone familiar?
    Check rental rates for Compassvale Heights (? not sure of exact name). The condo that is directly over Sengkang MRT.

This area is hoping for Aerospace Hub to take off.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Check rental rates for Compassvale Heights (? not sure of exact name). The condo that is directly over Sengkang MRT.

This area is hoping for Aerospace Hub to take off.
    4.56psf for Compass Heights?'

Anyway, going down this Saturday for preview at La Feista with relative who wants to get a 1 bedroom unit. Phantom Opera just posted that rental for MM at Kovan Grandeur can get up to around $2500 per month. Wow!

considering the 5 bedder for own stay here.. but unfamiliar with Sengkang.. and also it feels very scarily expensive to be paying so much for the area (indicative 1.55M onwards after discount?)

Quote Originally Posted by darkseed73
    Sengkang is surrounded by ugly HDBs (sorry to say) if u go to Buangkok, the HDB there looks "special" and the surrounding looks more classy. Not everything is abt shopping center. Sometimes I go those shopping all the shops and food the same, make me feel so sianz.

Go Kovan market to eat better.
    LOL surrounded by all "special" HDB how the condo stand out? Surrounded by ugly HDBs then the PC will dazzle

Quote Originally Posted by gwlip
    considering the 5 bedder for own stay here.. but unfamiliar with Sengkang.. and also it feels very scarily expensive to be paying so much for the area (indicative 1.55M onwards after discount?)
    Yup, the indicative pricing just went up. Agent claim many cheques collected expressing interest, hence EL going to price it high. The 1 bedder will be $580k onwards range.

Sengkang central does have many amenities already. This particular plot also very near MRT. But the layout of the units really sucks. Only the 4 bedroom and 5 bedroom decent and good size for families. For the one bedders, there are stacks whereby the balcony and aircon ledge same size at 6sqm respectively. The aircon ledge for all layouts too excessive.

Buy what you can afford and like. At least enough cash to hold out 1 year in event of global recession and business get closed down and job loss from retrenchment. People forgot about what happened in the GFC too fast. My personal thoughts: I agree with many forumers here that prices getting too high and many people rushing in for fear of further price increase in properties.

High price with alot of cooling measures still on is not scary.
    High price without much cooling measures is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    Sengkang central does have many amenities already.
    SK central have many amenities except a cineplex... nearest probably is at Nex...

For guys who are concern about aircraft noises , saw this at another forum:

I have been staying in Sengkang for the last 10 years. I guess I can shed some light to your queries.

1) It is definitely not a daily affair thingy. If you ask me for a breakdown, its hard to tell you. Sometime it can be once a week, sometime twice a week, sometimes once in a fortnight.

2) Yes they fly during the day most of the time between 10am to 2pm. However, there are times when they fly at night too, but usually about 7-8pm. Night flying is less frequent.

3) The noise are from those fighter jets. It is similar to those you get to hear during NDP. Occasionally, there are commercial flights too. But I would say fighter planes are noisier. They dun fly solo, they usually fly in a few. If you wanna compare to TPE or above ground MRT, I think these are even noisier. This is because the noise is almost perpetual from the day till night. Aircraft noises are once in a while.

4) My personal feel is fighter planes are noisier than commercial planes. We are quite used to these noises after a while.

Just a short note, during NDP period or if there are exercises, the frequency of flying increases. That applys to weekend as well.

I hope it helps

580k for 2nd floor facing rubbish dump or guard house ... right?

lowest echelon .. but I like it
    Ride at your own risk !!!

But for an equal echelon footing. From the site pov, I would have thought luxurie is better.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    SK central have many amenities except a cineplex... nearest probably is at Nex...
    In future, can go to the cinema at Watertown in Punggol - one MRT stop away.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    In future, can go to the cinema at Watertown in Punggol - one MRT stop away.
    or go to Seletar Mall also can.

I think agents forgot to promote something in Sk.
    free shutter buses to parkway parade, ikea, changi airport on weekends.
    free shutter buses to rivervale plaza, punggol plaza everyday.

Or maybe the rich do not need them.

Received this email on La Fiesta from a Huttons Agent:

VVIP PREVIEW COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Spacious/FunctionalLayout :1-5 bedroom from $5xxk.

Enjoy very close proximity to

Compass Point , Bus Interchange, MRT Station & Kopitiam Square,

all within a minute walk away

Pleasering me, Eng Pengat 9638 1827 for more information

LaFiesta (opposite Sengkang MRT) will be a festival themed condominiumdevelopment comprising of 810 units of 1 to5-bedroom units including 3- and 4-bedroom dual key units.

There will be 13 blocks of 15storey with 2 basement car parks and no penthouses.

Full condo facilities including 50m lap pool, social pool, funpool, children playground, aquagym, gym, clubhouse, tennis court, diningpavilion, outdoor fitness, BBQ, Teppanyaki, Pizzeria etc.
    Onespecial feature would be that all units will have their living, dining andbedrooms all lined up facing the perimeter front of the building.

All units are linked at the basement level to a covered walkwayto the side gate which is 2-3m from the covered overhead bridge leading toSengkang MRT/LRT station and Compass Point.

Unit mix(Estimated):

1-bedroom (431 to 570sqft) – 90 units

2-bedroom(732 to 947sqft) – 240 units

Compact3-bedroom (8 to 861 sqft) – 180 units

3-bedroom(969 to 1023sqft) – 150 units

3-bedroomdual key (1076 to 1130sqft) – 30 units

4-bedroom(1098 to 1152sqft) – 30 units

4-bedroomdual key (1346 to 1485sqft) – 75 units

5-bedroom(1432 to 1485sqft) – 15 units

Eng Peng

Senior Marketing Consultant

CEA Reg No : R 043764Z
    Mobile :
    +65 9638 1827

Email :

Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

CEA Licence No: L3008899K

3 Bishan Place, #02-01

CPF Bishan Building
    Singapore 579838

We respect your privacy. If you do not wishto receive any more emails from us,

please reply "Unsub" and we will remove your email address from ourdatabase.

Thank You.

PSave atree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

Wondering 5xxk is 501k or 599k?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wondering 5xxk is 501k or 599k?
    Will be abit $550k start if nth change
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

4 bedder at 1152 sqft is simply miserable. Sigh...

Btw how come property guru is advertising 4 bedder at 1539 sqft and 1647 sqft?

Covered walkway to mrt!!

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    4 bedder at 1152 sqft is simply miserable. Sigh...

Btw how come property guru is advertising 4 bedder at 1539 sqft and 1647 sqft?
    those should be the ground floor 4 bedroom dual key unit.. that's why bigger
    http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month