Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 50 of 113

Thread: Another GURU 2cent prediction...

  1. #46
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    property is meant to be bought not sold.
    Thank you for the advice ...

    If sell already can buy 2, worth selling ?

    DKSG

  2. #47
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Thank you for the advice ...

    If sell already can buy 2, worth selling ?

    DKSG
    depends. not if sell an apple to buy two lehmans.

  3. #48
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    depends. not if sell an apple to buy two lehmans.
    I agreed with both of you.

    My current strategy which im doing now. Sold first to buy more.

    Malaysia is a good place to invest too. depending on location.

  4. #49
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctng78
    I agreed with both of you.

    My current strategy which im doing now. Sold first to buy more.

    Malaysia is a good place to invest too. depending on location.
    And i will try not to sell again...

  5. #50
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Tough to talk general strategy here la!

    What I am trying to say is that if selling gives u the funds to buy more and get a better rate of return than holding the current one, then sell lor ...

    DKSG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •