Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Another GURU 2cent prediction...

Office Boy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, u have kids?
    Big Bro ... this question belongs to the private category ... haha!

Office Boy still young la!

DKSG

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    I can only say ... you are crippling your kids. Make them grow up with all the help. Maybe thats your way of feeling important to their lives ...

Office Boy usually dont comment on other people's private business. I only talk properties.

DKSG
    Bro, I used to think like u... Then I realized, no one is born equal. When u have kids, u will know... Anyway lets not dwell on this. Lets talk props. Hahaha

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Big Bro ... this question belongs to the private category ... haha!

Office Boy still young la!

DKSG
    Good for u... It is always an advantage to start young. I bot my investment unit at 28. Anchorage. Still holding it 18 yrs after top. This 1 damn shiok.... Money spinner and freehold... More than doubled liao...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, u have kids?
    bro, i have kids. but this is not the way i will bring them up. if i had to give them $$, i will put everything into a trust and give them minimum income. just enuff so they dun go hungry. 爱他变成害他

sorry.. back to props.

Senior

User Info Menu

I once saw a program on TV here in NYC , it's a Canadian documentary. I think it's called Hyper Parents and Coddled kids

Its about parents ...can't wait to send the kids to enrichment classes, tuitions,,,,getting into good schools. Etc

Just like in Singapore

The results was ... Over time.. These children grew us, always thinking they are the best, they must be the best, and they lack the inter personal skills which those others kids whose parents didn't send them to such classes possess.

They lack the skill to handle problems, issues and end up a much higher percentage of them suffer depression later in their lives... Cos they never learn to handle failure when they were growing up..

QUOTE=DKSG]I can only say ... you are crippling your kids. Make them grow up with all the help. Maybe thats your way of feeling important to their lives ...

Office Boy usually dont comment on other people's private business. I only talk properties.

DKSG[/QUOTE]