Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 113

Thread: Another GURU 2cent prediction...

  1. #41
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Tam
    I agreed with DKSG. Buy within your mean...

    Anyway, the reason why so many people are still buying bcos of Singaporean ( for EC ) are :-

    1) Just pure rich and no where to spend their money.
    2) Interest rate are very very low now, only 1%
    3) Inflation rate at % to 5% each year, and labour and materials cost went up so much.
    4) For their kids.
    5) No other better investment choice.
    I'm so agree with you to buy within our mean. I've missed to buy in during 2009 due to many worries...thinking whatif, whatif and now I really felt the pain....

    After waiting for 3 years, I've gathered a little bit more only to know that the property price shot up even higher now

    What makes me so is the "Agents" today only targeting at those HNW (high net worth) individual that they don't even seems to be interested on you enquiring about resale property that is below $1mil

  2. #42
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Before 2009, need to pay 10%DP of which 5% cash 5 % CPf. 300k plus can buy jurong, woodlands condo lo, IIRC

  3. #43
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Just to clarify ...

    $30K is just money I borrowed la! I myself got savings through doing part time work and tuition during uni days and aggressive savings during my first few years at work.

    Plus of course, I found out some cheap ways of raising money, so net net only need extra $30K ...

    Lets not go into this part of the discussion, its private. Haha!

    Now guys tell me .. to sell or not to sell ?

    Hahaha!

    DKSG

  4. #44
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charm
    I'm so agree with you to buy within our mean. I've missed to buy in during 2009 due to many worries...thinking whatif, whatif and now I really felt the pain....

    After waiting for 3 years, I've gathered a little bit more only to know that the property price shot up even higher now

    What makes me so is the "Agents" today only targeting at those HNW (high net worth) individual that they don't even seems to be interested on you enquiring about resale property that is below $1mil
    then these agents dont need ur business. approach the hungry ones.

  5. #45
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Just to clarify ...

    $30K is just money I borrowed la! I myself got savings through doing part time work and tuition during uni days and aggressive savings during my first few years at work.

    Plus of course, I found out some cheap ways of raising money, so net net only need extra $30K ...

    Lets not go into this part of the discussion, its private. Haha!

    Now guys tell me .. to sell or not to sell ?

    Hahaha!

    DKSG
    property is meant to be bought not sold.

  6. #46
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    property is meant to be bought not sold.
    Thank you for the advice ...

    If sell already can buy 2, worth selling ?

    DKSG

  7. #47
    tweet @condoexchange

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Thank you for the advice ...

    If sell already can buy 2, worth selling ?

    DKSG
    depends. not if sell an apple to buy two lehmans.

  8. #48
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carbuncle
    depends. not if sell an apple to buy two lehmans.
    I agreed with both of you.

    My current strategy which im doing now. Sold first to buy more.

    Malaysia is a good place to invest too. depending on location.

  9. #49
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ctng78
    I agreed with both of you.

    My current strategy which im doing now. Sold first to buy more.

    Malaysia is a good place to invest too. depending on location.
    And i will try not to sell again...

  10. #50
    Office Boy

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Tough to talk general strategy here la!

    What I am trying to say is that if selling gives u the funds to buy more and get a better rate of return than holding the current one, then sell lor ...

    DKSG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •