Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Another GURU 2cent prediction...

Old Newbie

User Info Menu

Sell at good price, cannot find gem headache.

Find gem, cannot sell, also headache.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Senior

User Info Menu

Should be able to sell if you sell just slightly below the valuation price and your unit is reasonably good.
    Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    Sell at good price, cannot find gem headache.

Find gem, cannot sell, also headache.

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    so many gurus here.

i think the cms are here for good. Without the cm there might be negative consequences as well. [B][COLOR=red] it is better to "cheong" slowly then bullet train then no brake.[/COLOR][/B]

better to clear the weak holder and small fish who like to timed the mkt. This will prevent 97 scenario where all became sellers and no buyer

gems can be found if DPS is back. Do u think it will be here soon ? personally, i don't think so soon. remember 2008 ? developer has learnt their lesson...

agree

but the problem now is that the developers are the ones thats Cheonging their launch price ...and theres no CM to control them ..

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    agree

but the problem now is that the developers are the ones thats Cheonging their launch price ...and theres no CM to control them ..
    this is not the devp problem. this is buyer prob leh. if price too high, buyer also not willing to pay what. CM already filtered out the small fish. if big fish still want to buy, why stop them..

Senior

User Info Menu

Why need to cool them if there is demand? Garment always like to leave it to market forces. Just like Pinnacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    agree

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    this is not the devp problem. this is buyer prob leh. if price too high, buyer also not willing to pay what. CM already filtered out the small fish. if big fish still want to buy, why stop them..

i think this problem is good for resale mkt. At the moment, many buyers are still blindly cheonging new launch because of "New", "Progressive Payment", etc..

however, i believed the correlation between new launch and resale will be closer and closer in gap as there no more "flipping" can be done. As an investor or home buyer there are many benefits of buying resale at the current mkt:

- moved in immediate
    - immediate rental
    - can feel and see

what do u think ?

Senior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    yah, that's why i said fate. advocate resale but buy BUC. even my friends who know me well said it is very very unlike me. and it wasnt because i buy cheap on preview day. i bought only after 70%-80% sold out.
    cheers story of my life i bought when 97% sold out...

Dont look back bro..look forward..lets move on...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    i think this problem is good for resale mkt. At the moment, many buyers are still blindly cheonging new launch because of "New", "Progressive Payment", etc..

however, i believed the correlation between new launch and resale will be closer and closer in gap as there no more "flipping" can be done. As an investor or home buyer there are many benefits of buying resale at the current mkt:

- moved in immediate
    - immediate rental
    - can feel and see

what do u think ?
    end of the day, it depends on your investment objective.

if it's a long term type, then yes - buy resale, immediate income, long term capital appreciation (slowly but still surely) and rental to finance the purchase. if FH, better still. if LH, have to weigh the pros and cons and potential depreciation (or i would call it reduced rate of appreciation).

short term or speculative - BUC better (of course, you have to read the direction of the mkt), but bear in mind 4 year lock-in.

personally i belong to long term type of investor, so resale is my preference. immediate returns, get your tenant, sit back and relax.

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    cheers story of my life i bought when 97% sold out...

Dont look back bro..look forward..lets move on...
    wah bro, high-5 man.
    you and i are one kind. haha...

Junior

User Info Menu

i think there are gems in the resale mkt. where? pls do homework.

i also think there will be more better-priced units. i believe some buyers are impatient (not necessarily weak holding power) due to poor yield, slow gains and increasing rates. whether u consider it as gem, is up to individual. some may regard 5% discount as gem.

ultimately, it's your conviction to sell a in-the-money unit and buy again at this junction.
    Thanks everyone for the support! [URL="http://findahomeloan.co"]Find A Home Loan is Standard Chartered #1 broker in 2013[/URL].