Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bishan St 14

Junior

User Info Menu

Default Bishan St 14

[SIZE="6"]CAPITALAND[/SIZE], in a joint venture with Mitsubishi Estate Asia, offered the top bid for another residential site in Bishan, next to its current Sky Habitat development.
    The $505 million, or $852.94 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr), bid was submitted through Allamanda Residential Development in which CapitaLand holds a 75 per cent stake.
    According to market analysts, the CapitaLand JV top bid for the residential site at Bishan Street 14 was part of a strategic move to defend its earlier bid of $869.36 which was offered in February last year for the Sky Habitat site.

Junior

User Info Menu

Said Lee Sze Teck, senior manager, training, research and consultancy at DWG: "The estimated breakeven price could be between $1,350 and $1,400 psf and the probable selling price could be between $1,650 and $1,700 psf which is [SIZE="7"]similar[/SIZE] to Sky Habitat's selling prices."

Senior

User Info Menu

Getting another renowned architect? Maybe Maki since Mitsubishi is in this JV?

Junior

User Info Menu

The scary part is the land bidding prices has not tapered...

If prices are going to drop? Why Keppel land bidder so high for TM? Why wing tai bidded so high for prince charles? Why Jln jurong kechil 60 yr lease so high?

I not providing answers... I only provided facts...

Can someone provide me some land sales where the land was sold cheaply? If yes, please let me know... I interested in the site when they launch...

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    The scary part is the land bidding prices has not tapered...

If prices are going to drop? Why Keppel land bidder so high for TM? Why wing tai bidded so high for prince charles? Why Jln jurong kechil 60 yr lease so high?

I not providing answers... I only provided facts...

Can someone provide me some land sales where the land was sold cheaply? If yes, please let me know... I interested in the site when they launch...

land sell cheap no use. end up devp still charge high high. no prices for guessing which one. more impt is wait for next CM, that weekend go shopping. confirm you get your way.

Senior

User Info Menu

Plum sites aren't always available for bidding.

Senior

User Info Menu

The new condo will be called Sky Burial ...

Music of the night

User Info Menu

uol also submitted high bid to defend
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Senior

User Info Menu

What do they need to defend?

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    land sell cheap no use. end up devp still charge high high. no prices for guessing which one. more impt is wait for next CM, that weekend go shopping. confirm you get your way.
    Bro, land bot cheap got chance of lower price rite... Land bot high definitely no chance of low price rite..

I agree with u... If u bot iPhone for say 1k and there is a supply issue and demand is high, would u sell at high price ???

So all biz is in the biz of making money... Those that are not are called charitable organization or non profitable organization. Hahahahahaha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast