Thread: Community Service Part X of X: The CaeSars

Default Community Service Part X of X: The CaeSars

A tribute to all veterans on this forum.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away...

There was a small [cosy] village called CaeSar, where [hopeful] folks lived near a huge [laguna]. Each peaceful [night], they would join hands to make a nice big open fire, sitting around while roasting at least one [chestnut] each, admiring the [northern star] and mesmerizing [aurora borealis]. [Zea, my bro], would always tell me silly jokes that made whoever in proximity of hearing it burst into [cheerful] laughter. He was a [noble baby] of the late King, and I was the adopted son. However, they both did not know that I was [the only gay in the village] - they should have known from my [rosy] cheeks and penchant for [ikan bilis]. When we were young, we were always fighting over being the [proud owner] of the [evergreen] [black apple] served on the infamous [devil plate]. Because whoever had possession of that will be treated as a [super] [vip].

Oxymoron indeed, an 'ever green' 'black' apple, though [basically] no one could resist its [ginseng] scent. Not even the [phantom (from the) opera]. Every [August], the village's [cash-rich] [property owners] and [property chaps] would enlist the help of the [secretariat] to hold a battle royale inviting from the [east, boy] wonders and [west, man] warriors from the famed [Rosegarden] of [Venus]. The [east coast boy] amongst the boy wonders would typically hail the [cart man] as the leader. Whereas for the warriors, the [bull man] was typically in charge. As the river flow [regulators] opened at [sunrise], the warriors would sail across the [blue] blue [sea] of [fleur] on the [black swan] hordes and the wonders would soar across the [chilly red] skies with their carts and carriages drawn by a [wild falcon] and its extended family.

So that August of 3012, Zea and me, both grown men at 18 years of age and a [sea lover] and [water lover], planned to capture the black apple at all costs. "Take this," my [house wife] mother gently whispered and placed a [chia berry] in my roughened hand, as I baded her farewell and boarded the [echo train] to the destination battle grounds. Feeling like a [small ant], knowing well there is [no exit] from this trial, I had [no choice] but to [focus] and catch up on [sleep] in my small simple [pod]. There was a hologram [avatar] of my face on the cabin, but somehow, I [just] could not recognize myself in it.

"Hey [wannabe], how about a game of cards?" a [worsty] looking [black jack trader] drew aside the curtains as he passed by.

"Er.... no.... well no thanks, I'm in the middle of an exciting [novel]," I muttered I think, or something to that effect.

"Ya sure, boy? If you win me, just one game, you get to have [all the pies] you want on this train, on the [house]!" he belted with a over-confident yet boorish tone.

I thought, at that moment, since I'm in it for the battle win, why not have that '[kanarazu] ikimasu' attitude mother taught me and go for the gold even during the journey. So I agreed to play and followed him out. En route to the games room, at one corner of the little diner we passed, a refined-looking damsel was enjoying her [butter carp] while grasping her [teddy bear]. The [orange] colored [pineapple] juice must have been really sour, as the [acidic straw] make her face contort and blush in an outburst of [pink polkadot]. She grimaced and waved her hand, accidentally knocking over the teriyaki [tofu] onto the floor.

The waitress immediately trotted over and shrieked. There was a huge [carbuncle] on her freckled forehead.

"Heya missus! What do you think you're doing? I betcha ain't a [localite] here!"

"[Anything, whatever]! What is it to you?" the damsel raised her sweet sounding girly voice.

"In all [honesty] lady, though [taggy] it may seem, this train floor was built from the 1000-year-old oak trees at the good old village [graveyard] of CaeSar!!" the lanky waitress glared at the lady with wide open eyes.

"Well, so what, this train never looked [so tidy] from the get go! You country folks should really go visit us in the City and get a taste of our sprawling [urban] concrete." the lady stated matter-of-factly.

"How dare you be so condescen..." shouted the waitress, who was stopped abruptly mid-sentence by the sudden appearance of the city [reporter].

"Wow, this is [homerun]! Another 'upper vs lower' class spat for the daily tabloid, and what's more, on a speeding echo train!" boomed the moustachioed reporter. He had apparently secretly captured the spat on tape. "What's the [price] of this lady's meal? I'll pay you double for it."

"Hrumpf!!! You'd better!" the waitress spit as she stormed away to the cashier's to get the tab.

"My lady, how do you do." the reporter bowed gentlemanly as he kissed the damsel's hand. "You're quite the [bargain hunter] aren't you, picking the best kept secret special from the menu."

She looked up at him with a smile. "Oh, no... I didn't think it was that special, especially the juice... well... anyway, I must be the [minority] here. Nobody else seems to be dressed like me."

Suddenly there was a light smack across the back of my head.

"Hey [sleepy head], what are you day dreaming about? Never seen a typical '[east lover]'?" the games trader breathed right into my ear.

"Oh ... an 'east lover'? That's what you call them? Interesting..." I said half-amused.

"Yeah, they are clairvoyants descended from a [speculator] who warned of the end of the world on December 21, 3012." he went on.

"Why are they called 'east lovers'? Is it... because they prey on the east boys of wonder?" I fathomed a wild guess.

"Boy you are sharp! That's right... in fact, it was rumored that one of the east lovers alone holds the [master key] to an [equalizer] force between good and evil in this world of ours." he gestured wildly with a look of awe in his eyes. "Come on now, enough of old wives' tales. Let's get to the game shall we!"

And I followed him into the games cabin.

(this is a story written with the nicks of the all >100 post-count forummers whose nick is composed of non-name ordinary words not containing 'condo')

me went into depression after mcm never mention me.. though me is not a property owner
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Hey bro, why no powerpuff girls in your story ?
    Izit they haven't born yet?

Good entertainment, i like

*clap* *clap* *clap*

but me name no mentioned

carcarcarrrrrbuncccle??????

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    He's in the story...

Could have changed the year 3012 to 1976...

He mentioned that he is the only gay in the village.
    So mcm= the only gay in the village = carbuncle!

very creative

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    yes. i smell mr gay after reading how mcm write..

farking gay uncle is everywhere in here.
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    yes. i smell mr gay after reading how mcm write..

farking gay uncle is everywhere in here.
    Bro, I share my honest assessment of him. He is a talent.

One thing I learnt from my work life.. A general observation -

People who are "disadvantage" have to use other means to reach their destination.

Example :
    Short man tend to be have "no feelings" and will do everything possible to achieve their objective. In the play "Julius Caesar - Caesar told Brutus 'Let me have fat man around me'".

So he uses his brain as a tool to get to his objective. He doesn't think like the normal person but his thinking is a superset of a normal person.

He is able to quickly capture a person's thinking and take all the positive points of each person and use it in his repertoire of strategy.

Bro, all of us wear a mask... Sme just have more mask than others...

*clap clap* woah bro, u really got the talent for writing
    if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

I copied every piece of MCM's work to my doc, and looking forward to the final one. This really caught me in a big surprise.....
    it is truly a very wonderful creation..and I enjoy reading...read twice...

thanks a lot for all the contribution......

hurray! an unexpected creative piece of work! truly a fitting finale!
    wish though for more continuations...

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I copied every piece of MCM's work to my doc, and looking forward to the final one. This really caught me in a big surprise.....
    it is truly a very wonderful creation..and I enjoy reading...read twice...

thanks a lot for all the contribution......
    wa..even uncle laguna also respect mcm..

Great masterpiece from mcm, thanks for all your contributions thus far!

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    wa..even uncle laguna also respect mcm..
    respect is to be earned.

If u follow all the X postings, u will understanding, how much time and efforts that he has put in for the benefits of many. The best is, he is sharing lots of wisdom willingly.

It is definitely not for me, I am lazy and to a certain extent, selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    respect is to be earned.

If u follow all the X postings, u will understanding, how much time and efforts that he has put in for the benefits of many. The best is, he is sharing lots of wisdom willingly.

It is definitely not for me, I am lazy and to a certain extent, selfish.
    i guess this is part of singaporean gene..
    not sure about laziness... maybe uncle laguna old already? cannot type alot? lol.

me also quite selfish but will take a step back and ask myself to stop keeping it to yourself only.

anyway, the internet is an open society where everything can be open source and shared around.

I guess it's okay to be selfish. Since an investor should always do his/her own homework. but it's not good to be prideful while looking down on others.

Quote Originally Posted by price
    I guess it's okay to be selfish. Since an investor should always do his/her own homework. but it's not good to be prideful while looking down on others.
    yea.. it does encourage more people waiting to be 'spoonfeed' by those who spend hours doing the homework..

"Wow, amazing!! " East lover said.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    A tribute to all veterans on this forum.

Once upon a time, in a land far far away...

There was a small [cosy] village called CaeSar, where [hopeful] folks lived near a huge [laguna]. Each peaceful [night], they would join hands to make a nice big open fire, sitting around while roasting at least one [chestnut] each, admiring the [northern star] and mesmerizing [aurora borealis]. [Zea, my bro], would always tell me silly jokes that made whoever in proximity of hearing it burst into [cheerful] laughter. He was a [noble baby] of the late King, and I was the adopted son. However, they both did not know that I was [the only gay in the village] - they should have known from my [rosy] cheeks and penchant for [ikan bilis]. When we were young, we were always fighting over being the [proud owner] of the [evergreen] [black apple] served on the infamous [devil plate]. Because whoever had possession of that will be treated as a [super] [vip].

Oxymoron indeed, an 'ever green' 'black' apple, though [basically] no one could resist its [ginseng] scent. Not even the [phantom (from the) opera]. Every [August], the village's [cash-rich] [property owners] and [property chaps] would enlist the help of the [secretariat] to hold a battle royale inviting from the [east, boy] wonders and [west, man] warriors from the famed [Rosegarden] of [Venus]. The [east coast boy] amongst the boy wonders would typically hail the [cart man] as the leader. Whereas for the warriors, the [bull man] was typically in charge. As the river flow [regulators] opened at [sunrise], the warriors would sail across the [blue] blue [sea] of [fleur] on the [black swan] hordes and the wonders would soar across the [chilly red] skies with their carts and carriages drawn by a [wild falcon] and its extended family.

So that August of 3012, Zea and me, both grown men at 18 years of age and a [sea lover] and [water lover], planned to capture the black apple at all costs. "Take this," my [house wife] mother gently whispered and placed a [chia berry] in my roughened hand, as I baded her farewell and boarded the [echo train] to the destination battle grounds. Feeling like a [small ant], knowing well there is [no exit] from this trial, I had [no choice] but to [focus] and catch up on [sleep] in my small simple [pod]. There was a hologram [avatar] of my face on the cabin, but somehow, I [just] could not recognize myself in it.

"Hey [wannabe], how about a game of cards?" a [worsty] looking [black jack trader] drew aside the curtains as he passed by.

"Er.... no.... well no thanks, I'm in the middle of an exciting [novel]," I muttered I think, or something to that effect.

"Ya sure, boy? If you win me, just one game, you get to have [all the pies] you want on this train, on the [house]!" he belted with a over-confident yet boorish tone.

I thought, at that moment, since I'm in it for the battle win, why not have that '[kanarazu] ikimasu' attitude mother taught me and go for the gold even during the journey. So I agreed to play and followed him out. En route to the games room, at one corner of the little diner we passed, a refined-looking damsel was enjoying her [butter carp] while grasping her [teddy bear]. The [orange] colored [pineapple] juice must have been really sour, as the [acidic straw] make her face contort and blush in an outburst of [pink polkadot]. She grimaced and waved her hand, accidentally knocking over the teriyaki [tofu] onto the floor.

The waitress immediately trotted over and shrieked. There was a huge [carbuncle] on her freckled forehead.

"Heya missus! What do you think you're doing? I betcha ain't a [localite] here!"

"[Anything, whatever]! What is it to you?" the damsel raised her sweet sounding girly voice.

"In all [honesty] lady, though [taggy] it may seem, this train floor was built from the 1000-year-old oak trees at the good old village [graveyard] of CaeSar!!" the lanky waitress glared at the lady with wide open eyes.

"Well, so what, this train never looked [so tidy] from the get go! You country folks should really go visit us in the City and get a taste of our sprawling [urban] concrete." the lady stated matter-of-factly.

"How dare you be so condescen..." shouted the waitress, who was stopped abruptly mid-sentence by the sudden appearance of the city [reporter].

"Wow, this is [homerun]! Another 'upper vs lower' class spat for the daily tabloid, and what's more, on a speeding echo train!" boomed the moustachioed reporter. He had apparently secretly captured the spat on tape. "What's the [price] of this lady's meal? I'll pay you double for it."

"Hrumpf!!! You'd better!" the waitress spit as she stormed away to the cashier's to get the tab.

"My lady, how do you do." the reporter bowed gentlemanly as he kissed the damsel's hand. "You're quite the [bargain hunter] aren't you, picking the best kept secret special from the menu."

She looked up at him with a smile. "Oh, no... I didn't think it was that special, especially the juice... well... anyway, I must be the [minority] here. Nobody else seems to be dressed like me."

Suddenly there was a light smack across the back of my head.

"Hey [sleepy head], what are you day dreaming about? Never seen a typical '[east lover]'?" the games trader breathed right into my ear.

"Oh ... an 'east lover'? That's what you call them? Interesting..." I said half-amused.

"Yeah, they are clairvoyants descended from a [speculator] who warned of the end of the world on December 21, 3012." he went on.

"Why are they called 'east lovers'? Is it... because they prey on the east boys of wonder?" I fathomed a wild guess.

"Boy you are sharp! That's right... in fact, it was rumored that one of the east lovers alone holds the [master key] to an [equalizer] force between good and evil in this world of ours." he gestured wildly with a look of awe in his eyes. "Come on now, enough of old wives' tales. Let's get to the game shall we!"

And I followed him into the games cabin.

(this is a story written with the nicks of the all >100 post-count forummers whose nick is composed of non-name ordinary words not containing 'condo')

Mcmlxxvi,I'm impressed with your good command of the language. Inspires me to write properly too... No wonder all my letters to the STforum were never published! Oops!