Page 1 of 17 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Year of The Double Headed Serpent

Default 2013 Year of The Double Headed Serpent

Dear forum brothers and sisters,

first, allow your humble brother here to thank you for your emails, pms and well wishes. as some of you are aware, my century old grandmother was warded into hospital and hence I had been very busy.

indeed, i see more humane nature here in the internet forum than I could find in the real world. I could feel your genuine concern in your writings and such.

very happy to tell you guys here, my grandmother was discharged just a few days ago and is very well now . Thank You, must be all your blessings and prayers that made her recovers so fast that even the doctors were amazed at the miracle !

While in my room this early morning before sunrise ;drafting this note to you guys, my 42" LED monitor suddenly turned blank and then slowly and surely, a swirly pattern started to form on the monitor screen.

the pattern spiraled faster and faster until suddenly, a super bright white light shot from the center of this pattern and the rays illuminated my whole room as if it was day time !

the table started to vibrate and then a very deep but gentle voice of a double headed serpent filled the room.this is the message the serpent passed to me for you guys as a return in gratitude to the concerns and love showered by you guys:

" Buy not the private lands of the temporal lease. Buy but the private lands of the eternal."
    " As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."
    "private lands of the eternal will be in very hot demand as the thirsts of the constructors started to dry their throats."
    "in particulars, properties in the CCR freeholds so as you mortals named. "
    "cough, cough,cough, come middle of 2013 they WILL PAY ANY PRICE YOU ASK, cough cough cough."

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 06-12-12 at 14:45.

All hail the double headed serpent.... I am not worthy

thank you for sharing your third eye vision...

what about marina bay (downtown core) area?

all leasehold there

was it a double headed serpant or a dragonfly with 2 heads...i really need to know good brother...please enlighten me cos so far the dragon fly has been right...but now i am not sure whether we can trust the serpaent...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

dun worry, good brothers/sisters.

just keep posting your queries,doubts or questions about the serpent here.

after enough information have been posted, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    dun worry, good brothers/sisters.

just keep posting your queries,doubts or questions about the serpent here.

after enough information have been posted, I will answer your questions to the best of my ability
    your new avatar is meant to insult us
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by vboy
    thank you for sharing your third eye vision...

what about marina bay (downtown core) area?

all leasehold there
    Here is a snap shot of how the marina area will shape up in the coming years. Avoid buying anything with seaview, your view will disappear in no time.

How about geylang mm for rental? Any meat there?

" As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."-quoted double headed serpent

The meaning is very simple. At first I do not understand what the serpent meant. But after lunch just now, I began to realise that there is a secret here:

example:

Developers can buy freehold sites and then subdivide the freehold tenure (not divide the land, but the right to own the land which is the tenure!) itself into say, 99 years.Then, he could sell the projects as a 99 years leasehold.

in this case, the developers still own the land but he is actually selling the assets within the land to you only.

In this way, the project costs can be spreaded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

This ensure continual survival for his company. At the same time, selling price can be lowered for the present homeowners. The land supply of our future generations can also be substained.

That is why I think the first homeowners who sell the freehold lands to the developers shall hit the jackpot come middle 2013 after the developers realise this secret.

Take note that leasehold below 99 years do not have this characteristic.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

" As the constructors of buildings and projects can divide thus the lands of the forever into many leases to sale."-quoted double headed serpent

The meaning is very simple. At first I do not understand what the serpent meant. But after lunch just now, I began to realise that there is a secret here:

example:

Developers can buy freehold sites and then subdivide the freehold tenure (not divide the land, but the right to own the land which is the tenure!) itself into say, 99 years.Then, he could sell the projects as a 99 years leasehold.

in this case, the developers still own the land but he is actually selling the assets within the land to you only.

In this way, the project costs can be spreadeded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

This ensure continual survival for his company. At the same time, selling price can be lowered for the present homeowners. The land supply of our future generations can also be substained.

That is why I think the first homeowners who sell the freehold lands to the developers shall hit the jackpot come middle 2013 after the developers realise this secret.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。
    The rise of many mini HDBs in the next few years

example:

In this way, the project costs can be spreaded over to the developer's next generation when the lease expired at 99 years. And his grandson can take over the land, and start a totally new project again without the need to acquire through enblocking.

Take note that leasehold below 99 years do not have this characteristic.

Good Luck.

神龙股侠。

Then, as our freehold lands started to disappear in about 35 years time, the land supply equilibrium will set in. That is, there will arise private 60 years leasehold property . And then all the current 99 years leasehold properties will share the same jackpot fate as our current 2013 disappearing freehold properties.That year is the Year of the White Unicorn. But that is another story which I hope I will still be alive to tell you all.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUH

Nice info..!!

Then, as our freehold lands started to disappear in about 35 years time, the land supply equilibrium will set in. That is, there will arise private 60 years leasehold property . And then all the current 99 years leasehold properties will share the same jackpot fate as our current 2013 disappearing freehold properties.That year is the Year of the White Unicorn. But that is another story which I hope I will still be alive to tell you all.

WOAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUH
    Bro, you will still be around lah... I think it will happen sooner than you see.

Hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Bro, you will still be around lah... I think it will happen sooner than you see.

Hahahahahahaha

you are right. I cannot say too soon mah...otherwise tomm go Starbucks LIMKOPI ARH!

WOAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHHHEHEHHEH

you are right. I cannot say too soon mah...otherwise tomm go Starbucks LIMKOPI ARH!

WOAHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAHHHEHEHHEH
    Paiseh, lim kopi with who???

Paiseh, lim kopi with who???
    This is the right direction a small country like Singapore with limited land to take. Otherwise, the freehold lands will be the inequilibrium in the market into the future.

However, I always believe in free market and if THE PRICE IS RIGHT, YOU CAN MAKE THE freehold owners give up their lands. If not, we could end up like Hong Kong, where the super rich will squat all the prime lands.

This is the right direction a small country like Singapore with limited land to take. Otherwise, the freehold lands will be the inequilibrium in the market into the future.

However, I always believe in free market and if THE PRICE IS RIGHT, YOU CAN MAKE THE freehold owners give up their lands. If not, we could end up like Hong Kong, where the super rich will squat all the prime lands.

Bro, it is going to happen faster than everyone thinks... Always spot the rare things and wait... Freehold, big units, etc... Anything rare will one day be notice and will be under radar... and leap in prices... Patience is virtue...

Your thinking is leap years ahead my friend...

Cheers

BJ, what is your view on Iskandar property?

Bro BJ21trader, Welcome back !!!
    glad to know that your ah ma is better !

other than 2013, really want to hear your take on the supposed oversupply of pc from 2014...

btw just had sneak preview of your hdb millionaire ebook... this part is so funny ! " I say do some work in bed and get rid of that piece of junk instead!" waiting for your full release!

your photos getting more and more handsome !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline

other than 2013, really want to hear your take on the supposed oversupply of pc from 2014...

btw just had sneak preview of your hdb millionaire ebook... this part is so funny ! " I say do some work in bed and get rid of that piece of junk instead!" waiting for your full release!

woahahahahahahhah... how come i feel like floating now ????

Bro, it is going to happen faster than everyone thinks... Always spot the rare things and wait... Freehold, big units, etc... Anything rare will one day be notice and will be under radar... and leap in prices... Patience is virtue...

Your thinking is leap years ahead my friend...

Cheers

indeed, today I went to NUS to visit my old mentor.

as I turned out of the faculty, I forgot to watch my backside. This angered a supposedly student driving a car there. He sent me a middle finger Christmas present. So happy ! Then suddenly I realised how rebellious these educated youngsters can be. Look at Greece and Spain.

when I was handsome at his age, I would never dare to show my didi to any old uncle driving a lamborghini la

I think if we do not handle the property market properly, can't imagine what more present they can give me leh if they are unsatisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    BJ, what is your view on Iskandar property?
    They only need to fix one major item: The crime rates . The rest are all minor items la.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeline

btw, oversupply can be easily fixed with immigration policy. But the reverse is not true, that is, undersupply is the greater evil

I think Ah Khaw understood this perfectly like me. That is why he is so handsome like me.

When FEO enbloc Rose Garden and sold the new condo as 103yr lease , I knew then this wud be the trend going forward

Good to know that now it's coming true...

You don't need to sell your FH to developer, one day you can sell your FH landed as say 60 yr lease...and 60 years later, your children can take back the land,,,,

Bro, sorry for being blunt, i quote as what the HK serial always used....."who don't know his mother is a woman".......
    I got enough money i also go for FH.
    One of the reason why LH projects are in demand is also because of affordability. And also, most Land parcels near MRT are LH and these will still be in demand.

In your story, I think it will be almost certain that LH projects under those FH lands will almost get enbloc as if not, the grandfather generation, father and till the son generation will have nothing to do as all waiting for LH to expire. So all should buy LH on FH lands as if the developer don't enbloc it within two generation, practically the got nothing much to play with...

WOAHAHAHAHAHHUHUHUH

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    When FEO enbloc Rose Garden and sold the new condo as 103yr lease , I knew then this wud be the trend going forward

Good to know that now it's coming true...

You don't need to sell your FH to developer, one day you can sell your FH landed as say 60 yr lease...and 60 years later, your children can take back the land,,,,
    The late Mr. Koh Sek Lim sold his freehold landed at Jalan Chempaka Kuning in the 1960s for 70 years lease. The properties will return to the estate in about 22 years time.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    Bro, sorry for being blunt, i quote as what the HK serial always used....."who don't know his mother is a woman".......
    I got enough money i also go for FH.
    One of the reason why LH projects are in demand is also because of affordability. And also, most Land parcels near MRT are LH and these will still be in demand.

In your story, I think it will be almost certain that LH projects under those FH lands will almost get enbloc as if not, the grandfather generation, father and till the son generation will have nothing to do as all waiting for LH to expire. So all should buy LH on FH lands as if the developer don't enbloc it within two generation, practically the got nothing much to play with...
    Just the opposite. LH on FH land will never get enbloc. Simply because the original developer will never allow the LH to be topped back up to 99 years, unless it's enbloc to them. Any enbloc will only be back to them, you got zero bargaining power.. You are at their mercy .

Unlike govt land, sla will allow top up.

So.... Never buy LH on FH land. If you have to buy LH, buy from govt LH land.

Quote Originally Posted by sh
    Just the opposite. LH on FH land will never get enbloc. Simply because the original developer will never allow the LH to be topped back up to 99 years, unless it's enbloc to them. Any enbloc will only be back to them, you got zero bargaining power.. You are at their mercy .

AGREE@! 2 Thumbs Up!
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Quote Originally Posted by sh

That's what I have been saying to those who bought 103 LH condo from FEO..
    They are contributing to the wealth of future Ng teng fong family

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    That's what I have been saying to those who bought 103 LH condo from FEO..
    They are contributing to the wealth of future Ng teng fong family
    ya, the one at Henry Park, FH, is going to be 103 as well.
    The explanation is : if selling at FH, who can afford to buy...