Thread: Seaview vs Greenview vs Cityview

Default Seaview vs Greenview vs Cityview

In the context of Singapore, which apartment view do you think will be most sought after in the next 15 to 20 years?

I love 3 in 1.

I love city views. Different things to look at. But must be high floor.

Seaview and greenery views stay almost the same. Bored after a while.

why no pool view?

Quote Originally Posted by NO_7
    I love 3 in 1.
    The Sail @ Marina Bay has it all. 3-IN-1

Seaview - Marina Bay / Panoramic seaview
    Greenview - Garden By The Bay
    Cityview - CBD skyline/MBS/Flyer

Too bad I cannot buy.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantgizmos
    The Sail @ Marina Bay has it all. 3-IN-1

Seaview - Marina Bay / Panoramic seaview
    Greenview - Garden By The Bay
    Cityview - CBD skyline/MBS/Flyer

Too bad I cannot buy.
    When government release those plot of lands around MBS for highrise development, there will be not more seaview or garden view. Only view is bay view.

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    I love city views. Different things to look at. But must be high floor.

Seaview and greenery views stay almost the same. Bored after a while.
    I actually think there in future there will very limited supply of greenery view apartments in Singapore, while cityview will be plenty.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    I actually think there in future there will very limited supply of greenery view apartments in Singapore, while cityview will be plenty.
    Ya. And greenery view no need too high floor.

I prefer seaviews, but there are cons - Corrosive, dirty and noisy (esp those along the east coast). I love looking at the ships sailing past your windows esp while you relax indoor during a hot sunny afternoon.

Best is to get those which are not directly beside the ECP but separated by a low-rise building in between. In this way, you dont get much of the expressway pollution yet u get unblocked seaviews. Yes, such units exist but need to search hard though

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    I prefer seaviews, but there are cons - Corrosive, dirty and noisy (esp those along the east coast). I love looking at the ships sailing past your windows esp while you relax indoor during a hot sunny afternoon.

Best is to get those which are not directly beside the ECP but separated by a low-rise building in between. In this way, you dont get much of the expressway pollution yet u get unblocked seaviews. Yes, such units exist but need to search hard though
    At the moment, I think only reflection has such a view. But in future, when PSA move out of Keppel, there will be plenty to choose.

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro

mandarin garden?
    10 years ago 18th floor unit 3-bedder with this kind of view only 6xxK! 往事不堪回首

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    mandarin garden?
    10 years ago 18th floor unit 3-bedder with this kind of view only 6xxK! 往事不堪回首
    EL sis, yes!!! Was that pic taken from your old unit? Nice sea and greenery view without the expressway pollution ....

Not jus mandarin gardens, There are some other units along the coast that could enjoy the seaviews yet unaffected by the expressway pollutions