Thread: My wife is Briefing my NEW maid..

Default My wife is Briefing my NEW maid..

I just got a new maid old one running to D10...better pay..(we understand).....now i got a new maid....going thru the same drill kena brief by my CO...wah DAMM difficult sial being a maid...so many thing to do...one month $500...cannot even buy 1sq ft of spore property.....
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    I just got a new maid old one running to D10...better pay..(we understand).....now i got a new maid....going thru the same drill kena brief by my CO...wah DAMM difficult sial being a maid...so many thing to do...one month $500...cannot even buy 1sq ft of spore property.....
    haha, since you understand, better treat your helper nicer and with benefits like off day or other incentives.
    If not, there may be protesting or they may just not come home and dance till the world end outside ion !

Quote Originally Posted by jacelynchia
    haha, since you understand, better treat your helper nicer and with benefits like off day or other incentives.
    If not, there may be protesting or they may just not come home and dance till the world end outside ion !
    No use lah... if maid wants to turn bad, she will... i brought my previous maid to HK but she still decides to leave coz of new law giving them higher pay...

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    No use lah... if maid wants to turn bad, she will... i brought my previous maid to HK but she still decides to leave coz of new law giving them higher pay...
    Can't blame them, they are in this trade because of pay.
    Regardless, nothing keeps them more satisfied than more pay.
    Have to give them more if you really trust the helper or else it's such a trouble to guide new helper from the start.

And to those maids gone bad, maybe the owner can allow their boyfriends home instead of maids coming home late or constantly texting.

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap

My previous maid left for hk for better pay. Quite attractive salary.

Another pretended wanting to go home to get married, actually planning to go HK also.

Your maid?

Or this one....no wonder wife must do briefing....

Ai yoh, these kind cannot have teenage kids at home.

Maybe very young (few yrs old) kids still OK, then the papa will probably come home more frequently to keep the "young ones" company.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

If she can even be employed successfully, then something is wrong with his CO...

Yummy maid, I like!

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Your maid?

$500 per....NIGHT
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop

$500 per HouR....

i am the nice one my wife is the bad one...

Is $500 the starting pay for new maids these days?

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Is $500 the starting pay for new maids these days?
    Think its $460/mth but some are commanding much more...

Lucky that u get one this year before next when indon min wage of 2.2 million Rp kick in or est sgp 280. Most of the maid in indon get about sgp 80.

When new min always kick in, a lot of supply will be sway to work in indon instead of sg. The maid there work regular hrs and off all Sunday and ph.

Comparing that, it will not be attractive to work here unless pay ups again...

Can't blame them, they are in this trade because of pay.
    Regardless, nothing keeps them more satisfied than more pay.
    Have to give them more if you really trust the helper or else it's such a trouble to guide new helper from the start.

And to those maids gone bad, maybe the owner can allow their boyfriends home instead of maids coming home late or constantly texting.
    Very dangerous, wait the maid use your masterbedroom when you are not at home...

property land price - up 100% since 2005
    COE - up 300% since 2005
    resale HDB - up 100% since 2005
    HDB rental - up 100% since 2005
    Royal Umbrella Thai Rice 5kg - up from $8.5 to $14.5 from 2005
    maid - ?
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    property land price - up 100% since 2005
    COE - up 300% since 2005
    resale HDB - up 100% since 2005
    HDB rental - up 100% since 2005
    Royal Umbrella Thai Rice 5kg - up from $8.5 to $14.5 from 2005
    maid - ?
    priceless.

A more suitable thread title would be

Old Maid briefing New Maid

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    A more suitable thread title would be

Old Maid briefing New Maid
    Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Night
    Very dangerous, wait the maid use your masterbedroom when you are not at home...
    haha, I won't allow this to happen, It was just a joke, what if worst scenario uses bedroom and conveniently takes valuables inside.

,You guys are so visual, this thread has gone from maid briefing to somewhere far away!
    Firstly say maid left for higher, demanding better pay .....and now willing to pay $500 A Night for that Japanese girl!

Why so racist, if japan maid can have $500 a night, why not the indonesian and philippines ones. little joke down there!