Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Maisons @ Braddell

they didnt manage to get the land in between after a long time. hence 2 different projects

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Is it really 400m from woodleigh? Need to cross a busy intersection (Bartley-Bradell and Upp Serangoon).
    According to propertyguru its 0.47km to woodleigh and 0.87km to serangoon mrt. Not a walk i would look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    According to propertyguru its 0.47km to woodleigh and 0.87km to serangoon mrt. Not a walk i would look forward to.
    Went down to take a look.
    Actually not so bad bec looks like the condo has an exit near or at Sommerville walk road, so from there a walk of 400-500m to the side entrance of NEX is about right.

The other way to Woodleigh MRT is also about 400m, the main trouble is crossing the braddell junction, other than that walk is OK.

Its FH, so if pricing the same as all the new LH condos at Potong Pasir, and launched around the same time, that would be interesting to watch

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    And maybe even some others?
    U r right. It will create noise and block my unit's view. Most likely it will be this curved pool view instead. If this is really the case, then not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger
    Not sure why walking a short distance has become undesirable.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    U r right. It will create noise and block my unit's view. Most likely it will be this curved pool view instead. If this is really the case, then not too bad.

oh I forgot its yours sis. I thought is sis chicberry.... lol sorry.

I am sure the view will still be nice. the landscaping looks good.

btw are you happy with the your unit?

阿妈送。二妈送

There is a possibility it might b partially blocked. Cant help as Singapore is getting more congested.

Juz checked e indicative price of Maisons: about $1600 psf, which is starting from $900 k for smallest unit. It will lift e price of surrounding properties. I'm quite satisfied w my unit so far

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Juz checked e indicative price of Maisons: about $1600 psf, which is starting from $900 k for smallest unit. It will lift e price of surrounding properties. I'm quite satisfied w my unit so far
    yes both 妈松 indeed very expensive. the area still quite private feel which is like a hidden sanctuary. visited a friend who stays at Acacias and indeed very quiet.

but I think its up slope walking out from the area to main road towards mrt? or the other way round

I actually also stayed around the vicinity at Woodleigh Pk super old walk up before....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast