Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Everything you need is in Spore. Gurus have spoken

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Merry Christmas big brothers!

Does "financial freedom" mean one can fully pay the home loan for own stay house, despite the interest is super low for even 2-3 more years? I remember u ever mentioned before that u did fully pay several houses. Will u do it so if it was today with 1% interest rate?
    Oh sis, did not answer your first question... U damn greedy... Sk so many questions... Hahahahahaha... But u got chemi with me....

Ok.... Financial freedom means

You don't even need to work to continue your current lifestyle from other income...

I add in "current lifestyle" on my own.... Because I need it... Hahahahaha

Office Boy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    Oh sis, did not answer your first question... U damn greedy... Sk so many questions... Hahahahahaha... But u got chemi with me....

Ok.... Financial freedom means

You don't even need to work to continue your current lifestyle from other income...

I add in "current lifestyle" on my own.... Because I need it... Hahahahaha
    I think financial freedom is house car fully paid.
    Monthly income stream of $7K pm. Or hard cash of $2 million.

Office Boy like me, easy to live.

Eat hawker, now and then eat restaurant when feel like. Go holiday when feel like (where got so many places to go - after u have been to most?)

This can be achieved with 2-3 extra properties each bringing in 2-3K a month (net profit, cashflow).

Above is my humble definition, I believe others have more grand plans.

BUT this is your own life lor! U choose what you want, how long u want to work and what kind of "luxuries" you want to own. Just dont live a life dictated by others, marketing folks or con men out there, who try to dictate to you what you SHOULD have.

Most importantly, do good things in your life, use your monies to do good things. Thats what life is about, not the Porche, Mati or BMW you are driving

DKSG
    PS : Above my Xmas message to all also.

ipropertyguru

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

Eat hawker, now and then eat restaurant when feel like. Go holiday when feel like (where got so many places to go - after u have been to most?)

This can be achieved with 2-3 extra properties each bringing in 2-3K a month (net profit, cashflow).

BUT this is your own life lor! U choose what you want, how long u want to work and what kind of "luxuries" you want to own. Just dont live a life dictated by others, marketing folks or con men out there, who try to dictate to you what you SHOULD have.

Most importantly, do good things in your life, use your monies to do good things. Thats what life is about, not the Porche, Mati or BMW you are driving

DKSG
    Yeah, i agree with u! Esp the last part. Knowing when is enuff is the key. Ultimately health is impt too. Over worked, health become terok, all money go to feed dr. So know when to stop when one knows enuff is enuff.

GOD good old days

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Yeah, i agree with u! Esp the last part. Knowing when is enuff is the key. Ultimately health is impt too. Over worked, health become terok, all money go to feed dr. So know when to stop when one knows enuff is enuff.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_o0oeyCtoFA

Property Newbie

User Info Menu

DKSG
    +3

I want to add:

Do you refer to monthly $7k passive income?
    [B]I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.[/B] - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Junior

User Info Menu

Thanks bro! Merry Christmas to you !

Sis, today I Christmas mood.... I just woke up... Hahahaha

1. If you have 2 million with you today, what will you do with it????
    - If u anyhow spend, I tell you to repay your loan....
    - if u don't know how to invest??? You may wind up losing your money by the bankers (relation or private)... Then u keep in deposit and wait for opportunities - but if you still cannot spot opportunities, pay up your house...
    - if you are savvy investor, please keep the money, you can invest part and hold part in cash to wait for opportunities....
    So far, so good????? Even if u have paid up the house fully, u can still unlock its potential... Are u savvy to know how???? Reverse mortgage.

Sis, my only sharing with you... Please call the RM of your bank and listen to her talk.... Discuss 1 topic at a time... But don't get anything from her/him unless u 100% know what u are doing. Another way is after talking with her/him, come back to this forum and tickle the minds of the genius in this forum....

There are many ways to skin a cat, sis... And it depends on how u want it cooked as well... Sis, a Very Merry Christmas....

Junior

User Info Menu

Merry Christmas to you! I like ur style

DKSG

Office Boy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Merry Christmas to you! I like ur style
    Xie Xie !

Office Boy appreciates all your greetings ...
    Just hope that Singapore doesnt become another of the Gangnam Style ... where people blindly worship money and sell themselves away ...

Merry Xmas to all !

DKSG
    PS : Do visit some showflats to check out the current sentiments ... 2013 will see prices inching up some more ...

Junior

User Info Menu

Xie Xie !

Office Boy appreciates all your greetings ...
    Just hope that Singapore doesnt become another of the Gangnam Style ... where people blindly worship money and sell themselves away ...

Merry Xmas to all !

DKSG
    PS : Do visit some showflats to check out the current sentiments ... 2013 will see prices inching up some more ...

Brudder, today I will share some interesting old news for you to digest :

Singapore has the world's highest percentage of millionaires, with one out of every six households having at least one million US dollars in disposable wealth. This excludes property, businesses, and luxury goods, which if included would further increase the number of millionaires, especially as property in Singapore is among the world's most expensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore#Economy

Singapore had 188,000 millionaire households in 2011 or slightly more than 17% of its resident households

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/201...onaires-again/

Note that
    1. the millionaires status do not include property they are staying in...
    2. This does not take into account the top 20% top earners who can buy condo...

Brudder, I hate to disappoint you... We are already heading there... Then why you think I doing NS here????

Office boy, since you work in MNC, you should be able to see what is happening Liao.......

User Info Menu

Brudder, today I will share some interesting old news for you to digest :

Singapore has the world's highest percentage of millionaires, with one out of every six households having at least one million US dollars in disposable wealth. This excludes property, businesses, and luxury goods, which if included would further increase the number of millionaires, especially as property in Singapore is among the world's most expensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore#Economy

Singapore had 188,000 millionaire households in 2011 or slightly more than 17% of its resident households

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/201...onaires-again/

Note that
    1. the millionaires status do not include property they are staying in...
    2. This does not take into account the top 20% top earners who can buy condo...

Brudder, I hate to disappoint you... We are already heading there... Then why you think I doing NS here????

Office boy, since you work in MNC, you should be able to see what is happening Liao.......

Shrinking middle class

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast