Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everything you need is in Spore. Gurus have spoken

Quote Originally Posted by smpeh
    Shrinking middle class
    bro, i am under middle class .. (30yr)
    sibei jialat life!

those > 35 yr and above might be able to hoot 1-3 condos with their saving now!
    Last edited by roly8; 26-12-12 at 06:43.
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Dr roly, you are considered high flyer but LPPL ... if I were you I also don't know what to do ...
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roly8
    bro, i am under middle class .. (30yr)
    sibei jialat life!

those > 35 yr and above might be able to hoot 1-3 condos with their saving now!
    Bro, we same same la, I have a very late start, did not wake up early, still

All of us stand a chance lei, know someone has 5 children, struggling with Reno and maintenance biz but got lobang now doing well buying US properties by the lot, like 100 houses and sell to Singapore locals. Big Risk but it works out well now for them.

Bro, we same same la, I have a very late start, did not wake up early, still

All of us stand a chance lei, know someone has 5 children, struggling with Reno and maintenance biz but got lobang now doing well buying US properties by the lot, like 100 houses and sell to Singapore locals. Big Risk but it works out well now for them.
    Buying 100 USA houses one shot? That's interesting...care to share more? Or pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by propertyhans
    Buying 100 USA houses one shot? That's interesting...care to share more? Or pm me.
    Details quite sketchy cos too far so didn't find out more but seems a lot of US properties is selling in sin, the commission or net profit seems worth of the risk

On the surface they seems to be doing very well. Sorry cant provide more info.

Details quite sketchy cos too far so didn't find out more but seems a lot of US properties is selling in sin, the commission or net profit seems worth of the risk

On the surface they seems to be doing very well. Sorry cant provide more info.
    Dont invest in what you dont know. It is easy to sell unknowling foreigners Balestier condo at $1,700 ps by citing that Novena/Newton is doing $2,000+ psf.

DKSG