Thread: Private message

Default Private message

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to remind everyone that the maximum number of messages that we can store is only 50.
    So please remember to clear the space, otherwise you will not be able to receive pm.

Hi..any Mt Sinai prospective seller willing to sell cheaper to me? Please pm me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by buttercarp
    Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to remind everyone that the maximum number of messages that we can store is only 50.
    So please remember to clear the space, otherwise you will not be able to receive pm.
    Sis butter, you are so kind!

Happy new year !

Hi everyone,
    Thx for the reminder... my PM inbox will never hit 50 lah... Lol...

Thanks for the reminder too

Anyway, the number of private messages I have can count on one hand

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi..any Mt Sinai prospective seller willing to sell cheaper to me? Please pm me. Thanks!
    Out of curiousity, do you really think anyone would want to do that? What will be his/her motivation? Mind you, you are not seeking help to tide you over a bad life episode but to help you lead a life of luxury

It kind of reminds me of the twenty-something guy who go around sentosa cove asking people to buy him a sports car
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Quote Originally Posted by acidic.straw
    Out of curiousity, do you really think anyone would want to do that? What will be his/her motivation? Mind you, you are not seeking help to tide you over a bad life episode but to help you lead a life of luxury

It kind of reminds me of the twenty-something guy who go around sentosa cove asking people to buy him a sports car
    It also reminds me of a wife who borrowed money from her brother to support her husband to join the temple tour to China.

Pardon me for being too blunt. Are you kidding? What relationship you have with the seller? Everybody wants to make profit, do you think people will sell you cheap cheap to help you to fulfill your dream and in turn they make lesser profit? Unless there is something wrong with the house, then maybe that's possible.

Will you sell your HDB cheap cheap to somebody whom you don't know in order to help him to earn profit from the rental?

they'll sell it cheaper than the marq. lol.

!!!

I SALUTE U !
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Hi everyone,
    Ya, this max 50 messages is a combination of inbox and sent items. So you can either delete the inbox or sent items, it will help you to increase the space.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Ya, this max 50 messages is a combination of inbox and sent items. So you can either delete the inbox or sent items, it will help you to increase the space.
    I wish they let us keep all the messages without any limit, actually why can't it be done?
    It is nice to read old messages and replies.

I wish they let us keep all the messages without any limit, actually why can't it be done?
    Agree. How I wish that we can have a bigger space for our private messages, everytime when I want to delete any messages, 我很舍不得. Some of the messages are really good.

you can keep your old messages by using the download function. Messages can be kept in your harddisk.
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

you can keep your old messages by using the download function. Messages can be kept in your harddisk.
    Thank you. I have downloaded as text and keep them in my harddisk.

It also reminds me of a wife who borrowed money from her brother to support her husband to join the temple tour to China.
    But is true lol.. I do noticed that many ppl who use to be a borrower.. forever will be a borrower. Borrow $$ not shy one.

Problem is.. they don't bother to save $$ for raining days.. so when they are in need of $$ they can tell you..
    "..borrow only what.. sure I will return to you when I have the $$".. or
    "..since you are not in need of $$? Why can't you lend it to me first" etc etc

Thanks.
    I know that but lazy to do so and don't like to store too many things in my hard disk. To store in thumbdrive also lazy cos have to take the thumb drive out if want to read the messages.
    Actually why must there be a limit?
    Does it affect the forum, or is it the admin has to pay more for the maintenance of the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    But is true lol.. I do noticed that many ppl who use to be a borrower.. forever will be a borrower. Borrow $$ not shy one.

Problem is.. they don't bother to save $$ for raining days.. so when they are in need of $$ they can tell you..
    "..borrow only what.. sure I will return to you when I have the $$".. or
    "..since you are not in need of $$? Why can't you lend it to me first" etc etc
    有借有还, 再借不难. The problem is some people borrow from you but never have the intention to return, pretends to forget about it. When they have money, they used it for their tours, bought expensive watch for her son's birthday, expensive camera for her daughter's birthday or buy concert tickets. This type of people, no more second time.

有借有还, 再借不难. The problem is some people borrow from you but never have the intention to return, pretends to forget about it. When they have money, they used it for their tours, bought expensive watch for her son's birthday, expensive camera for her daughter's birthday or buy concert tickets. This type of people, no more second time.
    Eg.
    Some ppl can explain to you their problem till you very pity them. And as a very close friend or even relative.. without much hesitation, you lend them the $$.
    Once they have settle their problem. One day, when you ask about your $$.. as if you owe them $$ & need to beg & see their mood.. worst is they can ask you "you are in need of $$ meh??!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk
    Eg.
    Some ppl can explain to you their problem till you very pity them. And as a very close friend or even relative.. without much hesitation, you lend them the $$.
    Once they have settle their problem. One day, when you ask about your $$.. as if you owe them $$ & need to beg & see their mood.. worst is they can ask you "you are in need of $$ meh??!!"
    One type of people is good, borrow money from you for >10 yrs, even the lender has forgotten about it but the borrower still can remember. After selling his house, return you the money, thumb up for this type of people. . There is another type of people, if in need of money, will borrow from friends first, won't borrow from his family. Is this type of people call selfish people? Normally we will seek family help first before we seek friends, right?

I told my children, if you want to lend money to others, then, u have to prepare to write them off as bad debt or treating the money as giving to charities.

Last time, I always feel paiseh for not lending, now cannot liow, borrow 1st time, never return, 2nd time also never return, tell me that she will pay me by instalments but in the end not even a single cents paid. Went to her house, her house has just renovated with new big sofa set + LCD TV on 3 of their bedrooms. Next time, want to borrow again, .