Thread: 1m HDB coming to Tampines

Default 1m HDB coming to Tampines

Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    This block is only one street across to the mrt station.
    Few days ago I just dropped my daughter's friend home there and my gal asked me how much it cost and I casually said perhaps a million........and it is coming true !

Panoramic view of mrt station
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

这是有价无市或是有价有市呢?

not surprising at all.

at the rate prices are going up, very soon, average prices of HDB's will be $1m.

EC selling DK units for over 1m only ... so asking 1m for HDB EM is trying luck only lah, of course when Kenobi-wan ban EC DK units and EC large units, then got hope

Don't think Kenobi-wan will ban EC DK units completely - probably put in some other measures for ECs.

Quote Originally Posted by rymccondo77
    Don't think Kenobi-wan will ban EC DK units completely - probably put in some other measures for ECs.
    For DK and true multi gen living, parents must sell hdb/pte ppty to stay together!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    This one is quite nicely done up but 1mil....

Quote Originally Posted by bakasa2002
    This one is quite nicely done up but 1mil....
    Ya Loh, renovate n renovate and still it won't cost $1 million as it is still a HDB not strata-titled only gahment lessee meaning chenghu lang can suka suka buay song with you ... can take it away from you ... just like that .Beside how many years of lease left .. sekali cheng hu lang say SER .after 15 more years .. and then you pay 1 $ Million Chenghu lang say must tear down and rebuilt and lease-back from them again. HDB folks you don't own the HDB flat .. The property belong to Chenghu Lang... Please make that clear to yourself.

When you fully paid-up a HDB you only get a mortgage deed document only. I got my after paying for 5 years installment 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by alamak
    Ya Loh, renovate n renovate and still it won't cost $1 million as it is still a HDB not strata-titled only gahment lessee meaning chenghu lang can suka suka buay song with you ... can take it away from you ... just like that .Beside how many years of lease left .. sekali cheng hu lang say SER .after 15 more years .. and then you pay 1 $ Million Chenghu lang say must tear down and rebuilt and lease-back from them again. HDB folks you don't own the HDB flat .. The property belong to Chenghu Lang... Please make that clear to yourself.

When you fully paid-up a HDB you only get a mortgage deed document only. I got my after paying for 5 years installment 20 years ago.

congrats for supporting ... your money has helped to generate a return of 17% annualized return over 38y ... no worries