Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Iskandar: Boon or bane for Singapore real estate?

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I din know u r exploring this market also.
    Look see look see only. If only I am working in Jurong.

imo, developers marketing to Singaporeans really dun know how to pull it off ... if only the build integrated luxurious condo on top of Bukit Indah Jusco I will immediately buy one
    Ride at your own risk !!!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    imo, developers marketing to Singaporeans really dun know how to pull it off ... if only the build integrated luxurious condo on top of Bukit Indah Jusco I will immediately buy one
    You are also exploring JB? Sky Executive is already close enough, yet at a short distance that is good for maintaining serenity. The new condos at Bukit Indah are selling very fast. Those who doubt me should go down to take a look at the bull run in JB property market. The fundamentals are very strong for landed so there is no issue of bubble. For condos you have to chose very carefully, but Bukit Indah area is quite safe.

I have forget to add that Iskandar is still at early stage of development, so the risk of failure is there and the crime rate is there. Most importantly you must enjoy your house-hunting adventure, must be happy with the purchase and able to afford it comfortably. So please don't just rush in for the But the rewards are definitely there for early risk-takers.

Next week will be likely announcement of the MRT plans to JB according to the news.

http://www.nanyang.com/node/509544?tid=460
    Last edited by hyenergix; 15-02-13 at 06:24.

Not all condos are well maintained ah...

They are selling Medini like Shenton Way .. 99LH in a no-man land

2030 may be

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    I hope u guys are rite about property prospective up north. The upcoming election is to be closely monitored as foreign investment are almost 100% affected by any policy change. I wouldn't be surprise if something of a crisis like the old CLOB shares situation were to be repeated where a lot of ppl got burnt, even investors were not spared, not to mention a lot speculators...

1) current situation is that they can built almost without any boundary constraints, this is actually a big cap to your property value. Abundance of space...
    2) again, I think at this rate of growing, a lot is talking about paper gain. I personally think the market is very much of a foreigner to foreigner market. As usual, there won't be much local buying.
    3) if u die die must buy due to high confidence and cash loaded, then u have to focus on Location. Nothing else...No matter how cheap or attractive it is, don't be distracted. Because imagine who would want to buy from u if the developer keep building new ones?? Obviously location is almost the most important factor.

Just offering some views from another angle...

Is there anyone here actually cash out with gains from the JB property?

How long does it take to sell and the nationality of the buyer if i may ask?

There are so many new projects, why should i buy from a resale?

In 5-10 years time, there will be plenty of units in JB available for rental. should i decide to stay in JB, I will take my pick and bargain for for the best deal.

Iskanda is a Malaysia trap. Like clobe, or the 87 property measures.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Iskanda is a Malaysia trap. Like clobe, or the 87 property measures.

Everytime go over there, see all the vast land evrywhere...anywhere also can build or can tear and rebuilt...land aplenty..unlike Sg...

Sg land pegged to gold, OCR land near mrt priced at 300psf when gold was 800usd, now gold at 1630 u see gls at 600psf

Islandar land plant oil palm better

Sg land pegged to gold, OCR land near mrt priced at 300psf when gold was 800usd, now gold at 1630 u see gls at 600psf

er... may i ask, in this case, why sg companies invest up north huh? big names like temasek, peter lim, etc ?

Gold price today is at about 1600 only. Waiting for it to drop further.

I would have a different opinion on this. Gold price are peg to uncertainty. The more uncertain it is in this WORLD, the higher the gold price. Last few years have been very uncertain due to US economy, Europe crisis and so on. Therefore, gold price was higher and higher. Now when situation are clearer wth lots of liquidity and low interest rate environment, gold price will drop and it will continue....to drop...