Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D15 - Need feedback please.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    From what u have shared, it will help if u could share more like if you need to be near good schools, any preference for environment like convenience, entertainment, quiet or bustling and how long u intend to hold etcetc

Will help us to give more meaningful suggestions
    Hi, i'm single and buying for own stay. i have around $230k cash for dp only, including of stamp duty. I'm looking for capital appreciation and not so much of rental yield for now. To be honest, I'm really clueless of what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    Hi, i'm single and buying for own stay. i have around $230k cash for dp only, including of stamp duty. I'm looking for capital appreciation and not so much of rental yield for now. To be honest, I'm really clueless of what I want.
    setting aside $30k for stamp duties, you can aim for a unit up to about $900k+ (if we assume you are taking a reno loan to spruce up the place).

you are spoilt with choices if looking for 1 or 2BR. just have to do your homework and look at what your needs are - for family? for kids? planning to stay single?

are you a girl btw?
    if you are one, why dont you join forces with Roly8? he is single too, own a business, hardworking chap and has savings of $300k.

Yeps, besides your budget, you need to identify what are the main criteria when selecting your dream home. For eg.

1) Must it be near amenities/food centre/ parkway parade? (some dont like the human/traffic crowds)
    2) Must it be walking distance to the beach?
    3) Do you drive or you need to be near public transport? (some dont like to be too near the main roads)
    4) Big projects with full condo facilities?
    5) Small private apartment (likely to be quieter)?
    6) Must it be brand new ie. BUC?
    7) LH or FH?

If you dont mind resale, you may wish to play around with the search function on propertyguru, look at the listings that are within your budget. Shortlist a few and arrange with agents for viewings. Get to experience the units/projects yourself and you should be able to decide better.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    are you a girl btw?
    if you are one, why dont you join forces with Roly8? he is single too, own a business, hardworking chap and has savings of $300k.
    aiyo bro... join forces mean what?

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Yeps, besides your budget, you need to identify what are the main criteria when selecting your dream home. For eg.

1) Must it be near amenities/food centre/ parkway parade? (some dont like the human/traffic crowds)
    3) Do you drive or you need to be near public transport? (some dont like to be too near the main roads)
    7) LH or FH?

If you dont mind resale, you may wish to play around with the search function on propertyguru, look at the listings that are within your budget. Shortlist a few and arrange with agents for viewings. Get to experience the units/projects yourself and you should be able to decide better.
    hi, a lot of the advertisement listed are not real. I just want to stay near or walking distance to MRT station.

no preference
    Not necessary
    Prefer to be near MRT station
    I'm ok with either one
    no preference
    Prefer BUC, as i still have one mortgage to clear
    7) LH or FH?
    Prefers FH

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    are you a girl btw?
    you never ask for my age. perhaps i'm old enough be his mother

hi, a lot of the advertisement listed are not real. I just want to stay near or walking distance to MRT station.

no preference
    Not necessary
    Prefer to be near MRT station
    I'm ok with either one
    no preference
    Prefer BUC, as i still have one mortgage to clear
    7) LH or FH?
    Prefers FH

Cheers!
    eh......my advise is do your homework.....go look at kembangan or telok kurau

preference is to be near MRT but the shore & amber aren't even near one.......

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    eh......my advise is do your homework.....go look at kembangan or telok kurau

preference is to be near MRT but the shore & amber aren't even near one.......
    no idea why i doesn't like the above mentioned places. TK 1 bdrm was only going for 300k plus 3 years back, i will not be buying it at 2x 3x the prices now. i prefer katong, east coast or parkway area esp of the upcoming mrt project although unsure of the exact location yet. There are many direct buses going to Orchard and Raffles, so i assume it is very convenient.

Upside potential in D15 yet near mrt, u r limited to only those projects yet launched and also near suspected ERL stations. Visit onemap.com.sg to take your pic on those indicated U/C or with unsold units according to URA site.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Upside potential in D15 yet near mrt, u r limited to only those projects yet launched and also near suspected ERL stations. Visit onemap.com.sg to take your pic on those indicated U/C or with unsold units according to URA site.
    Thank u very much. And plus near bus stop n atas location

Ya currently the katong area doesnt have MRT yet. If you were to buy a unit there now, likely you gonna suffer from the inconveniences caused by the MRT constructions for quite a number of years. Frankly speaking, I dont really see a critical need for MRT at katong because there are so many buses that can bring you to town (and other parts of sg). But of cos once the MRT is up the prices will also go up

You may wish to consider Coralis (1br subsale at around 800k, FH, next to I12, and likely near to future MRT).

Otherwise further away at D14, Waterbank (1br subsale at around 800K, LH, near to food centre and NTUC supermarket, 1min to MRT, even nearer to town).

support FG buy their unsold Suites @ East Coast PHes

Quote Originally Posted by price
    support FG buy their unsold Suites @ East Coast PHes
    Price price, i saw people viewing last Sunday when i passed by.....

D15 - Coralis
    D14 - Esta Ruby

Huat ah!! haha...