Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: D15 - Need feedback please.

ipropertyguru

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    This whole place will be rather congested with the TOP of Shore, Silversea, etc.
    Lol, welcome to city life! Actually congestion is caused by the landed owners and shophouse owners. They have multiple cars so park along roadside. Screw them.condo developemnt all have allocated parking WITHIN compound and most are under utilised as its rented to expat whom rely on buses and mrt and taxi.

Senior

I was there recently trying to look for a parking lot in the HDB MSCP, it was all taken even till the roof top on the 5th floor. I have no difficulty llooking for a carpark lot 5 years ago at the same carpark on the 4th and 5th floor which are FOC on sundays/public holidays. I have to even park at the top floor of Parkway Parade these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Lol, welcome to city life! Actually congestion is caused by the landed owners and shophouse owners. They have multiple cars so park along roadside. Screw them.condo developemnt all have allocated parking WITHIN compound and most are under utilised as its rented to expat whom rely on buses and mrt and taxi.

ipropertyguru

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    I was there recently trying to look for a parking lot in the HDB MSCP, it was all taken even till the roof top on the 5th floor. I have no difficulty llooking for a carpark lot 5 years ago at the same carpark on the 4th and 5th floor which are FOC on sundays/public holidays. I have to even park at the top floor of Parkway Parade these days.
    people budget, go for cheaper parking at HDB.

And folks are calling the Government to make cars more affordable

Anyhow, @ Cupcake, if you want a development near to anticipated MRT station, many gurus in forum already identified (almost pinpointed) possible locations. There are quite a few developments to choose from... but if someone were to tell you exactly which is the "best", it might just send prices in that particular development up. Or, that someone might have other motives.

So, best is to read the forum and do your own homework.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes
    Ask also got fault
    It is not a question of whether at fault or not. It is a question of attitude and attribute of a person.

If u look into this forum under D15, u just need to spend less than 2 minutes, (only 1 min for me) u will find at least 2 out of the 3 projects were discussed in depth already.