Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    Adam..told u many times already..in 2016,lets group together and seek the clarifications from the authorities....
    Help to propagate this! Everyone deserves a safer home!
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveJalanSuka

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi

As an update, SPF and URA can't commit to a date for the meeting, though it was raised more than a month ago, with lots of finger-pointing between URA and SPF. I guess as of now, we'll still have to be patient and wait, at the same time, pray hard that I won't appear in the news for the wrong reason, meaning, as the first casualty of this entire Jalan Suka - Lorong 24 saga. Who wants to be the whistle-blower in the first place?

Sigh ...
    Even if you appear, we also don't know that is you. SORRY, just joking only. Hope that one of these days with your hard work, Geylang can be cleared, like what you said, good for the current as well as the future residents.

Funny, you never receive any letter for enbloc? The agent told me that negotiation is going on with some owners leh.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Even if you appear, we also don't know that is you. SORRY, just joking only. Hope that one of these days with your hard work, Geylang can be cleared, like what you said, good for the current as well as the future residents.

Funny, you never receive any letter for enbloc? The agent told me that negotiation is going on with some owners leh.
    Trust me, if got good news I'll certainly broadcast.

But then again, the residents must be willing to sell but AFAIK, many are reluctant. Take my mom for instance, she's in her 70s and to her, she's not interested in the money. It's her nest, her treasure chest of memories and above all her life; and she's not alone. Quite a number of my neighbours are in her age group, sharing the same thoughts ... and let's not forget the unscrupulous ones who are happily leasing them to vice operators ...

No worries, I'll be careful when I'm on the street; as for hard work, I try my best but I can't do this alone ...

But then again, the residents must be willing to sell but AFAIK, many are reluctant. Take my mom for instance, she's in her 70s and to her, she's not interested in the money. It's her nest, her treasure chest of memories and above all her life; and she's not alone. Quite a number of my neighbours are in her age group, sharing the same thoughts ... and let's not forget the unscrupulous ones who are happily leasing them to vice operators ...
    whats the rental rate to lease the unit to the vice operators?

have u ever expect the entire stretch of Lor 24 to be enbloc for 4 condos before? maybe u didn't but it did enbloc and now building condos...what makes u think Jln suka and molek may not in future?

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    have u ever expect the entire stretch of Lor 24 to be enbloc for 4 condos before? maybe u didn't but it did enbloc and now building condos...what makes u think Jln suka and molek may not in future?
    I need to correct you that not the entire stretch of Lorong 24 have gone enbloc and this will have implications when they remain so as the rest of the projects are up.

Let's not forget the root of the problem remains - the authorities have remained indifferent to the fact that some homeowners here are openly leasing their properties to vice operators which leads to the current problem.

Even if the entire place goes enbloc, it's no guarantee what your neighbours do to their property, just like two of mine who have decided to lease it to brothel operators a year ago.

Like I've been saying, I'd like to be proven wrong hence, there's no point setting ourselves up against each other.

Our common 'enemy' is still here, @ Lorong 24, alive, kicking and laughing all the way to the bank, at the expense of the residents whom they can't be bothered.

doesn't matter whether entire lor 24 is enbloc or not but im sure u didn't foresee most of them enbloc for 4 condos.

so im saying...never know la what will happen next time. but im not so bothered since im not staying landed property like u loh.

I asked the agent, what happen when TOP, some of the owners rent their units to the vice for business. The agent said that unless they are not afraid that their units to be confiscated. If that's the case, anybody who stay in that apartment can make a report if they found out there are such a rental. I vaguely remember I saw something in the TV like if the agent cannot sell the house because of the vice business next door, he/she can make a report.

I asked the agent, what happen when TOP, some of the owners rent their units to the vice for business. The agent said that unless they are not afraid that their units to be confiscated. If that's the case, anybody who stay in that apartment can make a report if they found out there are such a rental. I vaguely remember I saw something in the TV like if the agent cannot sell the house because of the vice business next door, he/she can make a report.
    The agent is obviously pulling a fast one. This is pte property not HDB so it can't be confiscated.
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

Quote Originally Posted by acidic.straw
    The agent is obviously pulling a fast one. This is pte property not HDB so it can't be confiscated.
    How about if the owner do something illegal like gambling den, can that be confiscated or only give warning?

private property cannot mean can anyhow do things also mah right?

then I can convert my private property to a caterer kitchen, to a puppy mill etc...maybe wont be confiscated but probably charge, fine or/and jail?

Even some new apartments are likely to be rented to vice operators else where do ladies of the night stay and how else can the rental yield be so good?

How about if the owner do something illegal like gambling den, can that be confiscated or only give warning?
    Cannot confiscate la. But can get charged.
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

private property cannot mean can anyhow do things also mah right?

then I can convert my private property to a caterer kitchen, to a puppy mill etc...maybe wont be confiscated but probably charge, fine or/and jail?
    yes, won't confiscate but get convicted and sentenced.
    hungry eat sleepy sleep

pvt ppty can do anything. just apply for license or permit. lol
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    pvt ppty can do anything. just apply for license or permit. lol
    sims meadow got happy ending massage, no license..

Who knows, maybe one day gahmen decided not to renew their licences once it expires.

Looks like there are more people watching for "free show" than patronize.
    Wait, free show means their clothings, don't thing otherwise, hor.

Dear All,

I have called the developer this morning. According to the developer, the demolition works will start in July 2012. The completion date would be January 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    Dear All,

I have called the developer this morning. According to the developer, the demolition works will start in July 2012. The completion date would be January 2016.
    You are still in Year 2012 ha?

thanks for the info rontan.

July my 32nd birthday. can ask me break ground lor. LOL

2016...next election...I still want to cast my vote in East Coast GRC...

You are still in Year 2012 ha?

Sister Iris,

Sorry....typo error...Building Demolition Works ,July 2013....TOP date January 2016.......

There are 10 units left when I visited on Wed. Out of the 10, there are 2 or 3 units already have interested buyers but are checking with the banks. Which bank do you all loan from?

can also but dunno water bags will hurt innocent passerbys or not...scare the pressure will hit the head badly.

since I stay highest floor...can just squirt up the sky and let water falls on them....best to use black water ink

or used water from soaking my socks...im sure they will siam loft1 next time cos they know some idiots throwing water down.
    I help you shoot the pee noy pros. The indian, sri lanka ones you take, rotan tan can handle the china ones. irisng will look that the cost is clear whilst MCMIXXVI will take care of the pros which belong to the "others:.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    I help you shoot the pee noy pros. The indian, sri lanka ones you take, rotan tan can handle the china ones. irisng will look that the cost is clear whilst MCMIXXVI will take care of the pros which belong to the "others:.
    If the situation worsens, lets team up and demand the MP's help to chase all the chickens out....If not, we fence up the whole area. The main gate shall come with padlock...

I took UOB loan as im not taking full loan. my daddy is paying half for me.

From the graphical representation of 1Loft, I don't see any fencing around the water feature perimeter except lines of scrubs. If that's so, I hope its tall enough to deter ppl from crossing over.

and also the car entrance seems to enter from the side of the building but isn't the coffeeshop is beside 1loft and there is no road to enter thru?

I took UOB loan as im not taking full loan. my daddy is paying half for me.
    You are so lucky to have your dad to sponsor part of it. Agent told me that the UOB quota has reached so cannot loan from them anymore, left with Hong Leong Finance and 1 more bank, couldn't remember the name.

and also the car entrance seems to enter from the side of the building but isn't the coffeeshop is beside 1loft and there is no road to enter thru?
    Ya, agent said is beside the coffeeshop but don't know how they are going to do it for the entrance but at least entrance is not directly from Lorong 24.

singapura finance.

singapura finance.
    Oh ya,

sq008 nottiboi!!!
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢