Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530354045 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Oh issit the famous "6-wives" beef horfun at Lor 9? That one really taste superb la but duno what they use to treat the beef to make it so soft and tender, some say use baking soda some say use borax which is a controlled poison in sg... Whatever the case, eat with moderation
    Eye Mo makes our eyes soft soft oso rite?

Eye Mo

ManufacturerDistributorContentsIndication & DosageMIMS ClassATC ClassificationPoison SchedulePresentation/PackingRelated Information:*** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *Eye Mo Concise Info** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *GlaxoSmithKline Company Info* ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** *Abbreviation IndexManufacturerGlaxoSmithKlineDistributorHong Kong:*LF AsiaContentsPer Eye Mo 36 Eye Drops*Tetrahydrozoline 0.05 % w/v.*Per Eye Mo Eyedrops Regular No Vasoconstrict*Boric acid 13 mg, borax 3.2 mg.*Per Eye Mo Moist Eye LubricantHypromellose 3 mgClick to view hypromellose informationIndication & DosageFor details on therapeutic uses and relevant dosage relating to the hypromellose ...*Click to view hypromelloseMIMS ClassOphthalmic Lubricants*/*Ophthalmic Decongestants, Anesthetics, Anti-InflammatoriesATC ClassificationS01XA - Other ophthalmologicals ; Used in ophthalmic preparations.Poison Schedule
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

I thought you are property agent? Why now advertising for GSK ?

Hurray for Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    I thought you are property agent? Why now advertising for GSK ?

Hurray for Adam.
    No wonder pple accused u of being one. U go ard pointing fingers at others. Lol.
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    me too. i selected my unit before feb CNY.

Looks like its slightly more ex than 1loft for the same space. mine was about 770K before 10% discount from developer.

are they reusing the same showroom??
    Most of the showrooms in Geylang (not sure about other areas) are being reused for different projects by same developers. It is to cut cost and save time, I suppose.

BTW, mind to share what is the $psf you are paying after the discount?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    For info, those that are buying lorongs more than 28 will then be able to get loans from more banks. E.g ocbc, uob etc.
    Those who bought lorongs 28 and below will only get hong leong or singapura.
    For lorongs 20, only singapura finance can loan u. This is the uncomfortable part because if only one finance company can loan u, means they can Suka Suka up their interest rate after two years.
    Not true leh, I bought Lorong 28 and managed to get a 80% loan from DBS. but OCBC and UOB only offer 70%.

agent said use full price to compute $/psf and not discounted price even when u sell ur property later.

760365 for 51 sqm before 10% bore by developer.

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...-ring-20130515

Pimp kena jailed at lorong 24!!! Thanks Adam Ooi for lodging complaint to Singapore police force.....
    Wow with surname somemore, you might get Adam into trouble if they found out who actually he is. A piece of advice, if next time anybody send you any pte message, it is better not to mention his/her name in the public forum if you want to share his/her message with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Price up quantity down but beef still good la.

My fave haunts in geylang.... Also beancurd youtiao and the sik wai sin (sp?)....not sure what happened to thunder tea rice...
    Beancurd youtiao has shifted to Lorong 24A already.

if u worry about brothel at lorong 18..dont buy 1 suites....buy 1 loft la...
    Not much choice at #1 loft already, right?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    No wonder pple accused u of being one. U go ard pointing fingers at others. Lol.
    Well for those who point finger than I am a property agent, 4 fingers point back at themselves.
    If I am a property agent I would say so.

agent said use full price to compute $/psf and not discounted price even when u sell ur property later.

760365 for 51 sqm before 10% bore by developer.
    Thanks, looks like price for the Geylang ppty has really gone up. A place where formerly was a "不起眼的地方".

Quote Originally Posted by irisng
    Wow with surname somemore, you might get Adam into trouble if they found out who actually he is. A piece of advice, if next time anybody send you any pte message, it is better not to mention his/her name in the public forum if you want to share his/her message with the rest.
    agree, now every pimp know who the whistleblower.

Thanks, looks like price for the Geylang ppty has really gone up. A place where formerly was a "不起眼的地方".
    price gone up everywhere, most importantly now is the developer making profit. but still tat place has excellent rental yield.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    price gone up everywhere, most importantly now is the developer making profit. but still tat place has excellent rental yield.
    Hi ....price for #1 suites already out....Cheapest unit is 788k@560sqft.....

Hi ....price for #1 suites already out....Cheapest unit is 788k@560sqft.....
    That is before 10% discount or after 10% discount?

Quote Originally Posted by Xan
    That is before 10% discount or after 10% discount?
    before discount

that means no increase in price - same as one loft. And I though I made a profit.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008
    that means no increase in price - same as one loft. And I though I made a profit.
    i bought only 717k for one loft....Now the cheapest for 1 suites is 780k....

Oh ok...that is good news. Cant wait for the project to TOP.

#1 loft buyers so active in this forum and yet nothing from Edenz Loft, Suites and Octet buyers?

For those buying 1Loft's penthouse, is the roof in the master room a normal flat ceiling or is it a high V-shaped ceiling? I didn't ask my agent and also just realised it. There is also a small window at the attic level (master room level) for light to come in.
    anyone has answer to my query above before i call developer?

Not true leh, I bought Lorong 28 and managed to get a 80% loan from DBS. but OCBC and UOB only offer 70%.
    a) Some banks grant you a 80% loan as long as the Lorong is > 24.

b) Some banks grant you a loan as long as you are in the odd geylang Lorong

c) Some banks do not grant loans as long as its a geylang property.

I believe only Hong Leong / Singapura Finance grants a loan if you do not meet any of the above but their interest is higher and not sibor linked.

I personally had obtained a bank loan from a bank that is sibor linked and 1st year is <1% + Sibor.

If interested, you might want to private message me and I can do a referral.

They "jet up" the price, then they give you discount, it comes to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Ya, but Geylang was once an "abandon city" where not much people take notice of. Whether it will revamp or not depends on the gahment whether they are willing to hear the "voices of the residents".

Ya, but Geylang was once an "abandon city" where not much people take notice of. Whether it will revamp or not depends on the gahment whether they are willing to hear the "voices of the residents".
    It is better for Geylang to remain status quo. Chasing away vice activities means driving them underground or to residential estates. Rem tt most of e workforce in future will depend on foreigners.

True, but consider "at which phase" do they give the discounts, overall or from the front part when cash outlay is the greatest, i.e discounts spread through loan tenure or initially when opportunity cost is higher...

Sister Iris,

No Leh....Your statement is untrue....

Feb 2013, i bought the one loft unit ,the price is at 717k(Before 10% discount), the cheapeast unit(560sqft)...

May, 2013....1 suites, which is at Lorong 20,next to brothels at lorong 18, worse location than one 1 loft, the cheapest price is 780k(Before 10% discount) for 560sqft.......

The above indicates that the price for private condo has increased.....

Sister Iris,

No Leh....Your statement is untrue....

Feb 2013, i bought the one loft unit ,the price is at 717k(Before 10% discount), the cheapeast unit(560sqft)...

May, 2013....1 suites, which is at Lorong 20,next to brothels at lorong 18, worse location than one 1 loft, the cheapest price is 780k(Before 10% discount) for 560sqft.......

The above indicates that the price for private condo has increased.....
    What I mean is Geylang ppty prices have been increasing. To most of us, we have an idea that the prices for the lower lorongs are supposed to be cheaper than upper lorongs, but not so true nowadays, it seems that lower lorongs prices are either at par with the upper lorongs (purchase earlier) or slightly higher. Take for eg La Brisa in Lorong 28, I think the $psf is so much lower than your #1 loft.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    It is better for Geylang to remain status quo. Chasing away vice activities means driving them underground or to residential estates.
    Currently, they are also "disturbing" the Geylang residents too, isn't it? In future, there will be more and more apartments coming out, if nothing has been improved, I think by then, the voices will be even louder than now.

Rem tt most of e workforce in future will depend on foreigners.
    Singapore can still have red light area to satisfy the "hungry" needs but will it be better if it is located at somewhere where there are lesser residents or better still no residents at all because I'm sure nobody will like their areas to turn into a place just to satisfy the "hungry needs".
    Last edited by irisng; 28-05-13 at 17:38.

if authority wants to maintain statue quo...they wont enbloc the chicken houses to pave land for 4 condos at Lor 24.

And so many projects already popped, completed or going to build in geylang. i think the scene may change soon.

logically if new condos along lor 24 are all completed, i doubt whores will want to stand in front of resident area to stand n sell...unless they r so thick skin? and also...do u think SPF will not do anything? 1 condo has a sizeable population, 4 x condo population means even bigger voices to complain.

before that, maybe no one complain about lor 24 because most of the terrace houses are whore houses anyway.

we have been putting assumptions and stuff so just wait for 2015-6 when edenz loft, 1loft n octet are completed and see how it goes.