Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611161718192021222324252631364146 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Octet doesnt seem to be selling fast.

normal MM layout and nearer to Suka and Molek.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt
    Octet doesnt seem to be selling fast.

normal MM layout and nearer to Suka and Molek.
    babyT , since scakkers saying that the residents already moving out from the landed property(One Loft Site)..i presume the demolition works would start soon.....what Mr Vernon told me was correct....the demolition works scheduled to be commenced in July 2013

Private Residential Units* Sold in the Month of May 2013 to date.

1 Loft = 5 out of 80 unsold.
    1 Suites = 111 out of 112 unsold.
    The Octet = 49 out of 56 unsold.
    Unless the agents r bluffing us again, i think 1loft is left with just 1 unit. I saw on the sticker board on dsiplay... Level 2 corner unit left... who wants to be my future neighbor?

BabyT, where do u get the statistics from?

Quote Originally Posted by scarkerr
    Unless the agents r bluffing us again, i think 1loft is left with just 1 unit. I saw on the sticker board on dsiplay... Level 2 corner unit left... who wants to be my future neighbor?

Scarker...i Believe some of the buyer still awaiting for bank approval....They have chop the unit....but havent execute the S&P and sign on the bank letter of offer....

thanks man!

I heard #1 Loft is fully sold.

hi
    Locating all the buyers, anyone received call from the bank & is in challenge of the revised loan. Please contact me.

Real buyers of 1Loft only please.

hi
    Locating all the buyers, anyone received call from the bank & is in challenge of the revised loan. Please contact me.

Real buyers of 1Loft only please.

i am one of the buyer...who is affected by the revised loan..

Can you elaborate more on the revised bank loan? I m using uob

Can you elaborate more on the revised bank loan? I m using uob
    Baby T...my condo, price reflected in s&p is 722k,based on agent and banker's recommendation, I can take 80% home loan which the amount is $577,600.00...however ,recently,cpf found out that developer has paid the 10% goodwill downpayment....hence , the cpf said this Is not correct..and the loan shall be 70% of s&p price...bcos of this.. We have top up another 10% downpayment..

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado1967
    Come 2015 no more chicken liao!
    why must it be 2015? Can enlighten me on this matter?

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83
    Baby T...my condo, price reflected in s&p is 722k,based on agent and banker's recommendation, I can take 80% home loan which the amount is $577,600.00...however ,recently,cpf found out that developer has paid the 10% goodwill downpayment....hence , the cpf said this Is not correct..and the loan shall be 70% of s&p price...bcos of this.. We have top up another 10% downpayment..
    Happens to me too. The developer should be in some shit. Did you ask CPF what should be the stamp duty then?

Shouldn't it be based on the sum after the goodwill amount?

How can 2 government takes 2 different prices as purchase price for their advantage.

I want to write in. Anyone interested?

u didnt inform bank agent of the 10% discount? My lawyer even asked me to declare the 10% discount. I did n the loan is based on total amt after discount given so that means im not caught in ur situation.

u didnt inform bank agent of the 10% discount? My lawyer even asked me to declare the 10% discount. I did n the loan is based on total amt after discount given so that means im not caught in ur situation.
    So babyT..the banker asked me to top up the 10% downpayment once the foundation works are completed....hv u paid the 10% for foundation works?

havent pay. no update from lawyer.

So babyT..the banker asked me to top up the 10% downpayment once the foundation works are completed....hv u paid the 10% for foundation works?
    I would guesstimate the 10% to be called around 9-12 mths time?

if construction delay due to haze, will u be sad?

if construction delay due to haze, will u be sad?
    dunno...babyt

I believe this is not what the agent advises?

Have you guys thought about the inflated stamp duties that you will be paying then?

Day by Day, I am finding the trust level in the developer dropping.

1. Bank Loan Arrangement

2. No 1 Suites

3. Resistance to attend to queries

I hope the list does not build on. We are buying a S$600+ asset after all.

Cleaner and cleaner by the day.

Almost every other week got cleaning.

The only gay lang in this village believes Geylang's true value will explode in next 5 years.
    -----

SINGAPORE: Forty-six people were arrested for unlawful employment offences in a crackdown which ended early Sunday morning.Enforcement checks were carried out at public entertainment outlets in Geylang in a police operation that spanned eight hours.The operation involved officers from Bedok Police Division and the Criminal Investigation Department.All 46 arrested were foreigners, of which 45 were women. Those arrested were aged between 18 and 30 years old.Investigations are ongoing.Commander of Bedok Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police (DAC) How Kwang Hwee, said: "Police will continue to clamp down on criminal activities at public entertainment outlets. Those found engaging in illicit activities will be dealt with in accordance to the law".- CNA/jc

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Cleaner and cleaner by the day.

Almost every other week got cleaning.

The only gay lang in this village believes Geylang's true value will explode in next 5 years.
    -----

SINGAPORE: Forty-six people were arrested for unlawful employment offences in a crackdown which ended early Sunday morning.Enforcement checks were carried out at public entertainment outlets in Geylang in a police operation that spanned eight hours.The operation involved officers from Bedok Police Division and the Criminal Investigation Department.All 46 arrested were foreigners, of which 45 were women. Those arrested were aged between 18 and 30 years old.Investigations are ongoing.Commander of Bedok Police Division, Deputy Assistant Commissioner of Police (DAC) How Kwang Hwee, said: "Police will continue to clamp down on criminal activities at public entertainment outlets. Those found engaging in illicit activities will be dealt with in accordance to the law".- CNA/jc
    Chey, this is not the first time it's happening; the media has been reporting this and SPF have been making press releases of such but I can assure you come back the next day, this area will look as if nothing has changed.

I welcome raids and arrest of streetwalkers but they do not solve the root of the problem. Homeowners, your current and future neighbours can freely lease their units to vice operators. The brothel operators are relatively safe from the police. How often do you read brothel operators are arrested and even charged and then given a heavy sentence? No?

Until these processes are addressed, I am not hopefully this area, at least Lorong 24 will be 'cleaner', let alone, 'the true value will explode in the next 5 years'.

I have been a resident here for the last four decades and have been pressuring the authorities to do the right thing, encountering obstacles after obstacles. I'm still fighting for a safer home for myself, my aging mom and my few neighbours. Hence I find statements saying this place will be cleaned up are simply incredible and irresponsible.

I'm not asking you to prove me wrong; you can't. Only the authorities can do it and they know how. The ball in is their court.
    Help to propagate this! Everyone deserves a safer home!
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveJalanSuka

Adam,

U cannot blame the landlord for renting the house to vice operators ...i believe , According to the signed tenancy agreement, any immoral activities shall not be carried out within the apartment unit...Hence, if the tenant has decided to carry out vice activities in the apartment...is not the fault of the landlord....

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Chey, this is not the first time it's happening; the media has been reporting this and SPF have been making press releases of such but I can assure you come back the next day, this area will look as if nothing has changed.

I welcome raids and arrest of streetwalkers but they do not solve the root of the problem. Homeowners, your current and future neighbours can freely lease their units to vice operators. The brothel operators are relatively safe from the police. How often do you read brothel operators are arrested and even charged and then given a heavy sentence? No?

Until these processes are addressed, I am not hopefully this area, at least Lorong 24 will be 'cleaner', let alone, 'the true value will explode in the next 5 years'.

I have been a resident here for the last four decades and have been pressuring the authorities to do the right thing, encountering obstacles after obstacles. I'm still fighting for a safer home for myself, my aging mom and my few neighbours. Hence I find statements saying this place will be cleaned up are simply incredible and irresponsible.

I'm not asking you to prove me wrong; you can't. Only the authorities can do it and they know how. The ball in is their court.

Mr Goi. U responding to me? Where did i say Geylang will be cleaned up?

I only said cleaner.

Pls stop misquoting people to further whatever agenda you have. Maybe you wanna start quoting responsibly before calling others irresponsible for having an opinion. No need to shoot the messenger. Thanks.

ADAM, if u want to eradicate vice at your place, u should let the developer enbloc your house....let the developer to build a new condo at your place...with this, the price of the condo at Lorong 24 will shoot up to $2,000.00/sqft...

Last time and now is different. Last time not so many enbloc, now lots of enbloc with new apartments. So things might change for the better. Get developer to enbloc Jalan Suka and Jalan Molex as well, it will be even cleaner for Lor 24.

UNLESS the vice operator is making use of the whole apartment instead of the landed ppty that they are using now, then will be jialat liow.

i doubt the operators will buy 1 entire block of condo to do business la.

last time can use terrace houses to host but enbloc liao, they have to find somewhere to house these chickens. condo too expensive n too good life for these cheap chickens.

i doubt the operators will buy 1 entire block of condo to do business la.

last time can use terrace houses to host but enbloc liao, they have to find somewhere to house these chickens. condo too expensive n too good life for these cheap chickens.
    BabyT....strongly agree with u...last time Lorong 28 Geylang...many chicken too....now with so many developments there, it seems like not much vice activities over there......

BabyT....strongly agree with u...last time Lorong 28 Geylang...many chicken too....now with so many developments there, it seems like not much vice activities over there......
    They are on call.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyGayInTheVillage
    Mr Goi. U responding to me? Where did i say Geylang will be cleaned up?

I only said cleaner.

Pls stop misquoting people to further whatever agenda you have. Maybe you wanna start quoting responsibly before calling others irresponsible for having an opinion. No need to shoot the messenger. Thanks.
    Now I throw the ball back to you since you're addressing me directly. Since when did I say, you claimed that Geylang will clean up? That's misquoting me and don't think that is responsible.

Anyway, it's clear our agendas are very different, if you even bother to follow what has transpired so far in this thread.

Clearly our agendas are different; you seemed to be more interested in ROI while we're more concerned with safety. Hence there's no point prolonging this debate as it goes nowhere, upsetting everyone.

I stand by what I said and as usual, my usual friendly advice to all prospective investors and as well interested home-buyers remain: before you buy your property here, really do your homework and for those of us who have bought it, do think through what you can do now to pressure the authorities to take the right actions to manage vice activities here which takes a lot of time and effort. It is already far more complicating for a resident to learn and 'appreciate' over the years, let alone for newcomers.

As for rontan_83, I rest my case.

At the end of day, it's safer streets to all and better
    Help to propagate this! Everyone deserves a safer home!
    https://www.facebook.com/SaveJalanSuka