Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611162126272829303132333435364146 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Ron, you private message me your Whatsapp number? Btw how come your sent me Baby T's photo in your message "hi" 5 days ago? Was on a flight to US hence my late reply.
    Hi ron, correct me if I am wrong since I don't visit regularly. Given that SQ and irsing mentioning that you are still sending baby's photo shows that you are not one bit remorseful of your action.

If I am ever in baby's shoe I will make sure I will file a police report against you and make sure you get a letter from my lawyer. Like it a not you get off pretty easy. So least you can do is to leave this guy alone.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon.chamomile View Post
    Hi ron, correct me if I am wrong since I don't visit regularly. Given that SQ and irsing mentioning that you are still sending baby's photo shows that you are not one bit remorseful of your action.

If I am ever in baby's shoe I will make sure I will file a police report against you and make sure you get a letter from my lawyer. Like it a not you get off pretty easy. So least you can do is to leave this guy alone.
    BabyT is my buddy & good neighbour ok?....both of us like one loft so much..stop spoiling our good friendship....once I moving in to geylang, I will ask babyt to jog at sports hub..

..btw, I dunno who the f**k r u and I will not response to u from today onwards....

Alamat, don't be so serious leh. I believe rontan has no ill-intention of using BabyT's photo, maybe he is just playful only but of course this is not the way lah, maybe have to get permission first but I believe permission sure not granted wan lah. All of us have to maintain a good relationship in this forum lor, don't let all these spoil everybody's relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Alamat, don't be so serious leh. I believe rontan has no ill-intention of using BabyT's photo, maybe he is just playful only but of course this is not the way lah, maybe have to get permission first but I believe permission sure not granted wan lah. All of us have to maintain a good relationship in this forum lor, don't let all these spoil everybody's relationship.
    we all are future neighbour mah..must help each...sis iris, thanks for your support....

hi irisng, i believe in having a good time and maintaining a good relationshipetc, but not at the expense of others. esp people's privacy. sometimes you have to draw a line, to me, these antics contributes as cyber bullying.

...i think somebody's abalone is too itchy....its between babyT(my best friend) and I, why so bz body? ....

hi irisng, i believe in having a good time and maintaining a good relationshipetc, but not at the expense of others. esp people's privacy. sometimes you have to draw a line, to me, these antics contributes as cyber bullying.
    Whether cyber bullying, I don't know but of course using other people's photo treating as own is not right, actually if for me I also don't like it but if my photo is already posted here by myself and if fellow forummers use it, then that is another story but the person who use it must talk good things lah, cannot talk bad things, otherwise I scare that I'll kenna "hantam' outside when people see me.

Ron, sorry leh, I'm not supporting you to use other people's photo for your profile. Next time don't do it again hor.

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    ...i think somebody's abalone is too itchy....its between babyT(my best friend) and I, why so bz body? ....
    Alamat, why say like that, all are friends mah. You keep saying babyT is your best friend but your action has indirectly harm him Sorry huh, if I'm too blunt with my words.

...u let me have your id no for kakaotalk.. i will send u my pic thru kakao talk apps on my smartphone...do it now...dont drag it anymore....show that u have balls...
    Ai yoh, Ron Tan everytime I come back from my flight you give me surprises This is not the way you speak to a lady. Of course, I have no balls. I think at the rate you are going, the tenant of one loft will be more firghten of you than of the prostitutes.

Ai yoh, Ron Tan everytime I come back from my flight you give me surprises This is not the way you speak to a lady. Of course, I have no balls. I think at the rate you are going, the tenant of one loft will be more firghten of you than of the prostitutes.
    Oklah...sorry loh....haha

Alamat, why say like that, all are friends mah. You keep saying babyT is your best friend but your action has indirectly harm him Sorry huh, if I'm too blunt with my words.
    Iris...sorry to hurt Your feelings...

Whether cyber bullying, I don't know but of course using other people's photo treating as own is not right, actually if for me I also don't like it but if my photo is already posted here by myself and if fellow forummers use it, then that is another story but the person who use it must talk good things lah, cannot talk bad things, otherwise I scare that I'll kenna "hantam' outside when people see me.

Ron, sorry leh, I'm not supporting you to use other people's photo for your profile. Next time don't do it again hor.
    Iris...I apologize to babyt already mah....I was just teasing him only,no offence ok? Babyt is my bro.

Iris...sorry to hurt Your feelings...
    Oh no, don't need to apologise, I'm not the one that you had hurt.

But sometimes the way you ask questions had really put me down because I have no answer to it . Sometimes I also find it a bit "funny" when you say certain things and I think some of the forummers also have such feeling, otherwise they won't say that it is a surprise to them. Maybe this is your "truth self ". How old are you actually? Is it very young?

Talking

Oh no, don't need to apologise, I'm not the one that you had hurt.

But sometimes the way you ask questions had really put me down because I have no answer to it . Sometimes I also find it a bit "funny" when you say certain things and I think some of the forummers also have such feeling, otherwise they won't say that it is a surprise to them. Maybe this is your "truth self ". How old are you actually? Is it very young?
    Twenty eight....for the sake of u, I will change
    Last edited by rontan_83; 18-01-14 at 09:57.

Okay, I think we better don't talk anymore about the photo, otherwise the unhappiness will keep floating on the mind. 顺其自然吧!

Sometimes is good to forgive and forget, more friends is better than to have more enemies BUT one good friend is better than to have lots of bad friends, haha, so contradicting hor? When you get angry, you don't feel good also, so you are actually torturing yourself and not the other party.

多说一句好话;多添一分和气
    多做一件好事;多加一分欢喜
    多存一颗好心;多得一分福气

Twenty eight....for the sake of u, I will change
    Hmmm, to me you are still very young. Mistakes come from experience.

Hmmm, to me you are still very young. Mistakes come from experience.
    Alamat, I think it should be experience comes from mistakes, isn't it?

Alamat, I think it should be experience comes from mistakes, isn't it?
    sis iris,,,,ONe suites at Lorong 20...the price drops drastically...in May 2013, it was launched at $1400/sqft.....as of today only 3 units were sold...

...saw the paper today, the developer reduces the price to $1088/sqft

sis iris,,,,ONe suites at Lorong 20...the price drops drastically...in May 2013, it was launched at $1400/sqft.....as of today only 3 units were sold...

...saw the paper today, the developer reduces the price to $1088/sqft
    Wow, the response so bad huh. 2 weeks back when I passed by Lorong 24 and took a look at Jalan Suka, didn't see any roadside barber liao but also not so many people, looks like all have come out to Lorong 24. Hope that this is temporary only.

Oklah...sorry loh....haha
    Apologies accepted. Oh you are younger than me; so you have to call me da jie .

Wow, the response so bad huh. 2 weeks back when I passed by Lorong 24 and took a look at Jalan Suka, didn't see any roadside barber liao but also not so many people, looks like all have come out to Lorong 24. Hope that this is temporary only.
    U mean lorong 24 now very peaceful ar?

U mean lorong 24 now very peaceful ar?
    I think what Iris means is that there is more crowd in Lorong 24 than Jalan Suka. What I dont understand is why the people are hanging out in Lor 24 when the action is in Jalan Suka and Molek

I think what Iris means is that there is more crowd in Lorong 24 than Jalan Suka. What I dont understand is why the people are hanging out in Lor 24 when the action is in Jalan Suka and Molek
    Ya, now also seems to have more Indians than previously after the Little India case. But never been there for so many weeks already, don't know how is the situation now.

Ya, now also seems to have more Indians than previously after the Little India case. But never been there for so many weeks already, don't know how is the situation now.
    Dunno angMoh wana rent or not

Dunno angMoh wana rent or not
    I think angmoh should be no problem. My apartment has a lot of angmoh tenants especially the high floor wan. Indians, Philipino, Singaporeans, Malaysians, PRC tenants also have.

I think angmoh should be no problem. My apartment has a lot of angmoh tenants especially the high floor wan. Indians, Philipino, Singaporeans, Malaysians, PRC tenants also have.
    Wah..Filipino can afford to stay private property ?

duplicate post
    Last edited by irisng; 20-01-14 at 21:06.

Why not? Actually some people has this misconception, when they heard the word Philipino, the 1st impression is they are maids or other lower wages jobs, actually there are professional Philipino too.

Talking

Why not? Actually some people has this misconception, when they heard the word Philipino, the 1st impression is they are maids or other lower wages jobs, actually there are professional Philipino too.

my big sis, iris is definitely very experience and went thru all the things.........i still raw and dunno much things..thanks for enlightening me...i am sincere..

iris...the building facade looks ugly leh....not painted at all.....