Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 611162126313233343536373839404146 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1396

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    rental for melosa...seems going down...1,980.00 dollars/month only for 420sqft(BASED on URA website..)...

spoil the market leh........
    Rental across is going down, not only Melosa. My friend rented out his 3 storey landed house at District 8 for only $6,000 recently while another one rented out her condo for $12,000 many years back. Can you see the big difference?

Yesterday pass by Lorong 24 at around 9pm, it was quite quiet, can't see any "girls" standing outside, only a handful of men. One very interesting thing that I saw was a man from the landed ppty (an association) kept spraying water from his house to outside to stop those "men" from standing around his landed, shouting at them to get away. This can tell how frustrated he is with all those people hanging around there. Govt should do something about it. Actually, in a "normal" household, if we keep seeing strangers standing outside our house, we also feel frustrated. Nobody will like that.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Rental across is going down, not only Melosa. My friend rented out his 3 storey landed house at District 8 for only $6,000 recently while another one rented out her condo for $12,000 many years back. Can you see the big difference?

Yesterday pass by Lorong 24 at around 9pm, it was quite quiet, can't see any "girls" standing outside, only a handful of men. One very interesting thing that I saw was a man from the landed ppty (an association) kept spraying water from his house to outside to stop those "men" from standing around his landed, shouting at them to get away. This can tell how frustrated he is with all those people hanging around there. Govt should do something about it. Actually, in a "normal" household, if we keep seeing strangers standing outside our house, we also feel frustrated. Nobody will like that.
    Ya...last time babyt also say, he will spray the water towards the horny street walkers...I will definitely raise this issue up to the future chairman of mcst...perhaps, the committee member of one loft and edenz loft should conduct patrolling on daily basis,from 7pm to 3am...alert
    the authoriries on the illegal vice activities...and also take photos... C whether the street walkers still dare to try the illegal chicken flesh with new measures...

Anyone receive notice for payment yet? V slow leh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lance1188 View Post
    Anyone receive notice for payment yet? V slow leh...
    Receive already one month ago....bank already release 170k to developer....once TOP..are u moving in?

Receive already one month ago....bank already release 170k to developer....once TOP..are u moving in?

Still thinking. Which floor is yours?

the girls on Lor 24, the triads will relocate, once these 2 shoebox apartments have completed and have been fully occupied.

this subtle refreshment policy of geylang streets is working.

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    the girls on Lor 24, the triads will relocate, once these 2 shoebox apartments have completed and have been fully occupied.

this subtle refreshment policy of geylang streets is working.
    Nobody can predict the future..

Default 9 men arrested over fight in Geylang after woman was allegedly molested

9 men arrested over fight in Geylang after woman was allegedly molested
    Posted on 17 August 2014 |

Source: LIANHE WANBAO
    A brawl in Geylang, which involved about 20 people, on Tuesday night (Aug 12) left nine men arrested and at least three injured.

According to a report on Lianhe Wanbao via MyPaper, the fight in Jalan Molek started after a foreign worker allegedly molested a woman, thought to be a prostitute.

Eyewitnesses said that a drunk worker allegedly touched a streetwalker's chest.

Angered, she fought back and even kicked him, and the two started fighting. A man who was acting as a "lookout" for the girls went to her aid.

The worker then called out to his friends who were nearby for help.

Soon, the "lookout" was surrounded by more than 10 men. About four or five of his friends heard the commotion and turned up, but they were still outnumbered.

Another six or seven people from an alley nearby then rushed over. The workers fled at this point.

In less than five minutes, the police were at the scene. They cordoned off the area and detained some people.

A resident, who did not wish to be named, told Wanbao that there have been more patrols in Geylang since the Little India riot late last year.

More than 10 police cars and a large number of officers were seen by the reporter at the scene.

Police said nine men were arrested in the operation.

At least three men were injured and one was taken to hospital, Wanbao said.

Prostitution and pimps will eventually go high tech with e-commerce and service on demand. In retail line, products can be sent to customers island wide when needed. No need to overstock in one place (Geylang). As such, sooner or later Geylang will change for the better,

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Prostitution and pimps will eventually go high tech with e-commerce and service on demand. In retail line, products can be sent to customers island wide when needed. No need to overstock in one place (Geylang). As such, sooner or later Geylang will change for the better,
    ya...agree with u.....last time, a lot of pimps and whores at lorong 28...now no more such activities .......

test test

Hi. Im your neighbour. Nice to meet u

The last i heard about Geylang's traditional red light district business will be shifted to north west area. Looks like it is happening indeed with the rezoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Chounx View Post
    Hi. Im your neighbour. Nice to meet u
    Nice to meet u here....u buying for investment or for own stay?

Quote Originally Posted by prop1688 View Post
    The last i heard about Geylang's traditional red light district business will be shifted to north west area. Looks like it is happening indeed with the rezoning.
    I never hear before leh...is it a rumour?

Like that jialet liao lah, I'm staying at North-West leh.

Like that jialet liao lah, I'm staying at North-West leh.
    iris..no need to worry lah...is just a rumour..never hear it officially from newspaper..

iris..no need to worry lah...is just a rumour..never hear it officially from newspaper..

Actually, wherever they moved, there will sure to have complained if it is a residential areas.

Did you go down and take a look at your project recently? I went down last Dec to renew my tenancy and happened to pass by there at around 8pm, it seems to have lesser people as compared to last time. Do you know when will your project be TOP?

Northwest is not possible if the govt listen to feng shui

Quote Originally Posted by martialsin View Post
    feng shui also got cover mankind oldest occupation ah?

Actually, wherever they moved, there will sure to have complained if it is a residential areas.

Did you go down and take a look at your project recently? I went down last Dec to renew my tenancy and happened to pass by there at around 8pm, it seems to have lesser people as compared to last time. Do you know when will your project be TOP?
    Really no more streetwalker? I guess the expected TOP is 1st oct 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    feng shui also got cover mankind oldest occupation ah?
    Actually the oldest trade shall be contained within lorong 4 to 22...keep it indoor and clean....

Really no more streetwalker? I guess the expected TOP is 1st oct 2015

After the Little Indian case, it seems to have more and more Indian men around there but during last Dec when I was there, it seems to have less crowd.

Not sure whether is it no more streetwalker but that day when I was there, it was quite cleared. Maybe because nowadays there are more policemen around there patrolling.

Quote Originally Posted by martialsin View Post
    Mind to share why is it so?

After the Little Indian case, it seems to have more and more Indian men around there but during last Dec when I was there, it seems to have less crowd.

Not sure whether is it no more streetwalker but that day when I was there, it was quite cleared. Maybe because nowadays there are more policemen around there patrolling.
    Thats good....with the heavy presence of policeman, we will feel safe walking on the street...

Iris....hows ur celebration of the lunar new year ? Is it fun?

i hear say the contractor is rushing to obtain TOP for #1loft by 31st May 2015......it is my dream to move in early.....

i hear say the contractor is rushing to obtain TOP for #1loft by 31st May 2015......it is my dream to move in early.....
    Congratulation! This is every owners' dream to obtain TOP asap. Wonder how is Geylang rental market now?

Remember to take some photos to share when you collect your key. I'm also very eager to see your completed unit, heehee.

To me, CNY is just another long holidays. Nothing special anymore at my age, hahahaha.

Congratulation! This is every owners' dream to obtain TOP asap. Wonder how is Geylang rental market now?

Remember to take some photos to share when you collect your key. I'm also very eager to see your completed unit, heehee.

To me, CNY is just another long holidays. Nothing special anymore at my age, hahahaha.
    No problem.. Will invite u for housewarming....Most likely i will not rent out...prefer for own stay.....iris, gong xi fa cai and huat ar...