Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27121722232425262728293031323742 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by jwong71 View Post
    Ura not allow to rent short term lease. Online pimps, have undercover police to raid
    How about long term lease?At lorong 24, the 3 nos of existing landed houses, located between One loft and Edenz loft, are leased out to pimp...

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    Are you OKT, property agent or stalker ?
    One of the buyer for one loft..

btw, have u purchased any of the unit for one loft?

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    Bro SQ008. ....rent it out to OKT at $8,000. ..can generate atleast $6,000 positive cash flow per month. ..
    Alamat! Are you going to reduce the number of prostitution or are you going to encourage more.

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Alamat! Are you going to reduce the number of prostitution or are you going to encourage more.
    Sis Iris....U look at Lorong 24, the houses between one loft and edenz loft, it has become a brothel....nobody taking action...

How about long term lease?At lorong 24, the 3 nos of existing landed houses, located between One loft and Edenz loft, are leased out to pimp...
    I'm not sure if they got permit for it or not..?

Sis Iris....U look at Lorong 24, the houses between one loft and edenz loft, it has become a brothel....nobody taking action...
    You live yours and they live theirs. Pardon me if I say something offensive. In the first place when you bought the unit, you already know that there are lots of activities over there unless you already have the intention to rent to those people. Normal people like us can't do much unless the govt step in or more enbloc by the developers. 政府您有没有听到我们这些小人物的心声呢? If after TOP, all the residents rent out to the pimps, can you imagine what will happen. Instead of trying to reduce the vice, it might keep multiplying. Not only it affects those who genuine bought for own stay, it might also affect the ppty price too, this is my 想起来多可怕啊😱!

Yesterday, I went to consult the fengshui master about my house and he told me that Geylang's house got people rent one.

Agree with you Once residents are in strategies need to be in place to collaborate to notify the authorities on a regular basis if poultry (chicken, ducks and other birds of unknown origin) are found loitering outside the premises. So what can really vomit blood or with some of the out of this world views.

Agree with you Once residents are in strategies need to be in place to collaborate to notify the authorities on a regular basis if poultry (chicken, ducks and other birds of unknown origin) are found loitering outside the premises. So what can really vomit blood or with some of the out of this world views.
    U look at the resident staying at lorong 24 jalan suka....he made noise also no use..the illegal brothel still there...

U look at the resident staying at lorong 24 jalan suka....he made noise also no use..the illegal brothel still there...
    I think it takes time. The best is ask K to be our MP, then ho say liow.

In the end, he left for Simei.

I think it takes time. The best is ask K to be our MP, then ho say liow.
    Iris. .rent your house to OKT la...agent told me can get passive income....

rontan, is it legal to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by princess_morbucks View Post
    rontan, is it legal to do so?
    I look at other forum...ppl said is legal...if not, why does the brothel at lorong 24 still operating?

This thought never come to my mind. I hope to rent to some genuine professional tenant so that my unit can be taken care of. But before renting out, I want to stay for a few days to have a feel of it first, who knows I might love the area (because is near to central + choices of food) and want to stay there.

Ai yoh, why you keep on encouraging pple to rent to OKT ? and so enthusiastic some more

This thought never come to my mind. I hope to rent to some genuine professional tenant so that my unit can be taken care of. But before renting out, I want to stay for a few days to have a feel of it first, who knows I might love the area (because is near to central + choices of food) and want to stay there.
    Sis iris. I dont mind staying at one loft too ..see chicken and bangla worker making love only mah...nothing so special

Sis iris. I dont mind staying at one loft too ..see chicken and bangla worker making love only mah...nothing so special
    You think they will do and let u see meh?

Don't think too negatively. Come home and rest early, then you will not meet so many of them. if you are a single man, why worry, scare the girls will pester you huh, haha. Stay firm, when going home, don't enter the wrong door hor,

You think they will do and let u see meh?

Don't think too negatively. Come home and rest early, then you will not meet so many of them. if you are a single man, why worry, scare the girls will pester you huh, haha. Stay firm, when going home, don't enter the wrong door hor,
    Sis iris,my wife will also be staying with me at one loft...I myself sure not worry....but I wworry the bangla workers there will harass my wife

Ai yoh, why you keep on encouraging pple to rent to OKT ? and so enthusiastic some more
    Can get more money mah...

Can get more money mah...
    my agent told me not to worry buying redlight area...if the chicken lorong 24 cannot be driven out...let the property there become brothel lo..rent to Pimp....can get good money..

Hi all,

I jus want to say that i wont hesitate to report anyone including my neighbors if they are renting their house to pimps or doing something illicit under our shared roof. To ensure that our future property has a positive environment, I hope we all work together to kick their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by scarkerr View Post
    Hi all,

I jus want to say that i wont hesitate to report anyone including my neighbors if they are renting their house to pimps or doing something illicit under our shared roof. To ensure that our future property has a positive environment, I hope we all work together to kick their asses.
    Report also no use..previously, Adam goi staying at jalan suka already whistleblowed so Many times...no action being taken at all on the brothel...

if angmoh know a thing or two why local still kept in dark

http://www.iexpats.com/green-light-f...ght-districts/

my agent told me not to worry buying redlight area...if the chicken lorong 24 cannot be driven out...let the property there become brothel lo..rent to Pimp....can get good money..
    May I know name of the agent who made this suggestion? The agent needs to be responsible for what he/she said. If it's meant to be a joke, its not funny
    to your neighbours here.

While you are talking about the prositutuion situation, you are also
    encouraging the owners to rent out to pimps which seems contradictory. By what are you working as ?

May I know name of the agent who made this suggestion? The agent needs to be responsible for what he/she said. If it's meant to be a joke, its not funny
    to your neighbours here.

While you are talking about the prositutuion situation, you are also
    encouraging the owners to rent out to pimps which seems contradictory. By what are you working as ?
    nothing can be done la...if u can get the authorities to wipe out the brothels at lorong 24....i 100% will not lease to OKT...

Quote Originally Posted by JAFCO View Post
    if angmoh know a thing or two why local still kept in dark

http://www.iexpats.com/green-light-f...ght-districts/
    Thanks for the link. I guess the agent more or less know something about the future development but they will not tell you more, maybe will give you some hints only. They will say maybe this, maybe that. No definite answer, it could be that they are not supposed to say.

My agent told me that he always do his homework about the ppty surroundings that he is going to sell. He told me that who knows I might be able to see the swimming pool, who knows one of this days, Paya Lebar airport will be shifted, then ho say liow and it comes true, this year our gahment announced that Paya Lebar Airport will be shifted and I'm able to see the swimming pool of another apartment from my unit.

nothing can be done la...if u can get the authorities to wipe out the brothels at lorong 24....i 100% will not lease to OKT...
    No power to do that. what are you working as ah ?

No power to do that. what are you working as ah ?
    I am working In construction field....why?

Thanks for the link. I guess the agent more or less know something about the future development but they will not tell you more, maybe will give you some hints only. They will say maybe this, maybe that. No definite answer, it could be that they are not supposed to say.

My agent told me that he always do his homework about the ppty surroundings that he is going to sell. He told me that who knows I might be able to see the swimming pool, who knows one of this days, Paya Lebar airport will be shifted, then ho say liow and it comes true, this year our gahment announced that Paya Lebar Airport will be shifted and I'm able to see the swimming pool of another apartment from my unit.
    Ur melosa ..the place very clean..no worry....

I am working In construction field....why?
    Know wonder you are knowledgable in the phases of constuction of 1 Loft. Btw are you the same Ron Tan in some of those Malaysia property forum ?