Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 49141924252627282930313233343944 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 Loft, 80 units, Geylang

Quote Originally Posted by rontan_83 View Post
    I trying to look for the petty man, Mr BabyT...but to no avail
    You mean the pretty man, Mr BabyT.....all you think about is Baby T.

Quote Originally Posted by SQ008 View Post
    You mean the pretty man, Mr BabyT.....all you think about is Baby T.
    I think he feels "guilty" offending him . Ron, did you send him a private message to apologise to him?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I think he feels "guilty" offending him . Ron, did you send him a private message to apologise to him?
    Yes...I already did that...hope babyt Will understand

Yes...I already did that...hope babyt Will understand
    Don't feel that bad, learn from your mistake, next time you will know what to do and certain things,think before you say. I think BabyT will forgive you one of this days, isn't it BabyT? Everybody makes mistakes, more important is know your mistakes and correct it.

Some people are sensitive while some are not. Some people no matter how you criticise them, scold them, they also take it like a joke, I wonder how they do that?

I prefer to remain anonymous
    u have a choice, I don't cause u didn't give me one.

why don't u publish ur face pic here, at least I know who am I talking to.

I don't want to get stalked when I moved in and dunno how my stalker looks like especially when I am swimming and someone is peeping at me.

Quote Originally Posted by babyt View Post
    u have a choice, I don't cause u didn't give me one.

why don't u publish ur face pic here, at least I know who am I talking to.
    U let me have your whatsapp no...I will send u my pic

U let me have your whatsapp no...I will send u my pic
    Baby T, I think better for Ron Tan to give you his whatsapp number then you can see his picture on his profile.

Latest site progress...

The site construction works have just commenced

BabyT...Expected Completion Date: End June 2015

Truck delivering the concrete blocks to #1 loft site for loading test....
    Last edited by rontan_83; 04-11-13 at 21:18.

Pilling Machine on SIte.....i heard the "Bang BANG BANG" sound.....i guess the pilling works are ongoing.....

Dear Neighbour...once foundation works are completed, need to fork out the 10% of your condo price for progress payment to the developer...

Thanks for the update Ron. When is 10% is required you reckoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Lowi View Post
    Thanks for the update Ron. When is 10% is required you reckoned?
    Pilling works started in early Nov 2013...the estimated time frame required to complete the foundation works is 3-4months ...are u ready to pay the 10%?

some updates

Quote Originally Posted by lemon.chamomile View Post
    some updates
    Just heard from another of my agents, he said Geylang is going to clean up slowly. If your house is freehold, it is better to hold on to it because the land is always yours. Slowly slowly, there won't have much freehold lands, only leasehold lands will be released.

Cool

Just heard from another of my agents, he said Geylang is going to clean up slowly. If your house is freehold, it is better to hold on to it because the land is always yours. Slowly slowly, there won't have much freehold lands, only leasehold lands will be released.
    Iris ..do u really think that geylang will be clean up eventually? This is just a rumour right?

yap. guess there's some truth behind it, esp with paya lebar airbase moving.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon.chamomile View Post
    yap. guess there's some truth behind it, esp with paya lebar airbase moving.
    All are just speculation..I went to lorong 24 on yesterday, so many foreign workers and chickens there ...looks scary...u will feel like the place is part of India/Bangladesh

All are just speculation..I went to lorong 24 on yesterday, so many foreign workers and chickens there ...looks scary...u will feel like the place is part of India/Bangladesh
    U dont have to go there to experience this...go changi or jurong or marina bay business area...chances u feel the same.....i heard india has sign a treaty with singapore to export their unemployment to sinkie

Not sure how far is it true but already said is slowly slowly mah, how can the vice disappear overnight? Have to wait till their licenses expire and then wait for gahment action. Hope that it is a good news for all of us.

Not sure how far is it true but already said is slowly slowly mah, how can the vice disappear overnight? Have to wait till their licenses expire and then wait for gahment action. Hope that it is a good news for all of us.
    Sis Iris...thanks for your great reply.....

Please refer to this link if you wish to know more about the development of the geylang vicinity.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/MS/DMP2013/reg...ineParade.ashx

The 2013 masterplan did not mention anything specific regarding our part of geylang. I guess they are leaving it to run out it's own natural course.

Last Thursday, pass by Lorong 24 (on the main Geylang Road) at about 10pm+, have a quick glance at the Lorong, looks quite quiet leh.

Last Thursday, pass by Lorong 24 (on the main Geylang Road) at about 10pm+, have a quick glance at the Lorong, looks quite quiet leh.
    Thursday mah....last saturday 8pm...it was so happening. ...I am wondering, once TOP, if the streetwalker harass my wife, how? Iris, how? Do u think we can lodge police report?

Ok, time for reporting.

Went down to my place (Lor 28) today at about 6.30pm to see see look look and at the same time enjoy the new environment + the quietness inside the house. At about 8.30pm, left our car at the apartment car park and took a slow walk to Lor 24. Though there were quite a lot of people today but not as much as few months back. I can only see a "pool" of people gathered together at one side, I think they were doing some "bargaining". The rest are the "scattered" passerby. Walk into Jalan Suka, surprisingly, not so crowded as before, I can't see any vice there but have lots of "roadside barber."
    Sis Iris, thanks for the updates...i believe once all the condo units are up at Lorong 24,,,,lorong 24 will become like lorong 28..life will be back to normal...haha

According to the local newspaper report this morning, police presence will not only step up at Little India, but also at the area, where foreign workers congregate, including Golden Mile Complex at Bugis and Geylang"..wow , now I can have a Peaceful mind before moving into one loft...

According to the local newspaper report this morning, police presence will not only step up at Little India, but also at the area, where foreign workers congregate, including Golden Mile Complex at Bugis and Geylang"..wow , now I can have a Peaceful mind before moving into one loft...
    Should go to marina bay too lots of indians there too...

Geylang will always be d same as its an area meant to contain vice activities n crimes.