Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Landed will drop while other property segments continue to rise

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    My good friend OBAMA so busy also can afford a little time to post on his facebook.

This GUNIANG Chestnut think he is busier than OBAMA la.

GUNIANG!
    So what happened to that GUNIANG?

He busy printing attractive 3D objects?

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    So what happened to that GUNIANG?

He busy printing attractive 3D objects?
    Beats me, I was looking for his new post day and night. Cannot see him leh. Maybe he went Australia to help them to put out the fire ?

Beats me, I was looking for his new post day and night. Cannot see him leh. Maybe he went Australia to help them to put out the fire ?

CHESTNUT KOR KOR ! WHERE ARE YOU?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62XB9IbMnxQ

CHESTNUT KOR KOR !

he is the new candidate in punggol lah. that's why have to go there do NS, here NS cannot do leow

Quote Originally Posted by ysyap
    Some people have their stomach as their gods... not that religious lah... Lol...
    that is called 食神

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    that is called 食神
    WOAAHAHAHAH...FUNNY,brother !

Confirmed double confirmed landed will drop while rest of the other property segments to remain very healthy liao.

Kudos ! I LOVE AH KHAW AND THARMAN LA !

Like like like

Confirmed double confirmed landed will drop while rest of the other property segments to remain very healthy liao.

Kudos ! I LOVE AH KHAW AND THARMAN LA !
    Yup because PRs lose out. Landed being typically the segment with highest quantum and lowest yield will be significantly affected. The lure of capital appreciation is all but gone.
    I am rich in debts...

ya large quantum affected, i would agree. however, those landed pricing similar to the range of condo (from 1.3-3mil) would not be hit. in fact, it might be better off. Cannot be a situation whereby condo keep rising and exceed landed right? It make sense??
    with condo price rising, those smaller landed & cluster will be in lime light.
    keep a look out for them, especially for those u call them in ulu location. wait till the new announcement comes and they will be your golden mine...
    and lastly, CCR will surely and badly be HIT!

do you think at this time, now ppl upgrade or buy for own stay more, or those invest more (those with 2 or more)?

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Yup because PRs lose out. Landed being typically the segment with highest quantum and lowest yield will be significantly affected. The lure of capital appreciation is all but gone.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    well said.

Higher Quantum and Lowest Yield

I may not see the full picture, but i would imagine most landed ppty owners in singapore have very deep pockets.

Those whom i know selling are not becos they are in need of cash, but either becos the parents old liao wanna retire into smaller homes, and/or the parents wanna sell off the land so that the assets could be divided easily amongst the descendants.

Once interests rates go up, those who are still heavily on loan might be killed off. But then again, the supply for landed is so scarce afterall ...
    Last edited by zeamybro; 14-01-13 at 10:44.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia
    ya large quantum affected, i would agree. however, those landed pricing similar to the range of condo (from 1.3-3mil) would not be hit. in fact, it might be better off. Cannot be a situation whereby condo keep rising and exceed landed right? It make sense??
    keep a look out for them, especially for those u call them in ulu location. wait till the new announcement comes and they will be your golden mine...

do you think at this time, now ppl upgrade or buy for own stay more, or those invest more (those with 2 or more)?

u are thinking in sgporean context. from a overseas investor context CCR will be a buy when there is slow down. all depends on rental support if its there.

also remember for foreign investor which is cash rich this is just a service tax.

investor being deterred by CM and lousy economic environment for expat which largely affect the rental. so, no rental, high cost (with all CM included), yield bad....anything else?? now time for investor to hoot, u think so? who say down mean buy now? will it be down and down and down before they decided to come in? cash rich doesn't mean dont care... if i only think of sg context, the situation will be even worst...
    anyway, just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    u are thinking in sgporean context. from a overseas investor context CCR will be a buy when there is slow down. all depends on rental support if its there.

also remember for foreign investor which is cash rich this is just a service tax.

Let us know if there are firesales after the latest CM.

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Let us know if there are firesales after the latest CM.
    Just remember the title of this thread. When my Third Eye says something, there is a very high chance of it materialising within 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by lajia

try looking for a terrace house that is below 2mil. if you can find, PM me and i give you commission

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    try looking for a terrace house that is below 2mil. if you can find, PM me and i give you commission
    EXactly ! Many are still unaware of the inflated and bloated price in landed.

6mths... waiting .. Hope your vision comes true.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    6mths... waiting .. Hope your vision comes true.
    Everyday for 6 months I shall come here and shout "landed crash" until it really becomes a reality.

Landed will drop more than 30% while other property segments continue to remain healthy and rise.

Ah B reincarnated?

Everyday for 6 months I shall come here and shout "landed crash" until it really becomes a reality.

to be more specific ... when u said landed... do u mean those 1000-1400 sqft landed ?

i do agree those are insane ...

caveat shows quite many of land size below 1500 sqft sold at almost 1800 psf land

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    to be more specific ... when u said landed... do u mean those 1000-1400 sqft landed ?

i do agree those are insane ...

caveat shows quite many of land size below 1500 sqft sold at almost 1800 psf land
    finally, your agents told u the asking prices for this group of landed liao tiobo? yes I am refering to this group.

Quote Originally Posted by PN
    Ah B reincarnated?
    WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, btw where is Ah B har ?

finally, your agents told u the asking prices for this group of landed liao tiobo? yes I am refering to this group.
    yes i realised it for some time ...

dont know what those buyers were thinking ...

and they are mostly in D15 and D20

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, btw where is Ah B har ?
    He's still having fun in CNA forums. Voice very loud.

Exactly on the 12th day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, Rental in the Lion City will start to shoot up by more than 10%.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    Terraced House For Sale - Loyang Villas (D17)

S$ 1,750,001 (Negotiable)
    S$ 700.00 psf (built-up)
    2,030 sqft / 189 sqm (land), 2,500 sqft / 232 sqm (built-up)
    18 Loyang Rise, 507583 Changi Airport / Changi Village, Changi / Pasir Ris (D17-18)

Terraced House 99-year Leasehold
    • 5 Beds
    Listed on Jan 18, 2013

My commission ???