Thread: Roly8 - where r u?

Default Roly8 - where r u?

Hey Roly8

I havent seen you post in the forum for the longest time, where have you been?

I hope you were not too affected by some of the comments made on your earlier. To me, I think you are doing great at the tender age of 30. You are already your own boss and most ppl here would remember your 300K reserves!

What i remember most from you are your kind reminders to all of us here to eat healthy (eat lesser portion and eat less meat). Your contributions do make a positive difference in the forum...

Hope to see u soon =)

roly poly... Pls cum back. Although u never respond to carbuncle advances, u were always nice to him.

ok, maybe once or twice bad, but mostly nice....

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    roly poly... Pls cum back. Although u never respond to carbuncle advances, u were always nice to him.

ok, maybe once or twice bad, but mostly nice....
    He not interested in Carbuncle.. only mxmlxxvi hehehe
    When you have eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock
    He not interested in Carbuncle.. only mxmlxxvi hehehe
    Don't say too early. Carbuncle just put up her real photo in avatar.

Yes roly8! How are u?! We haven't 'seen' u for long, pls come back and share with us! For anything, health tips, cm7 etc.

I think u will be the few winners of this cm7. Since only first timer has negotiation power now!!

Dr roly, I miss you too.

ya, I wanted to introduce my girl to u..

where are you?

Roly8 could be away in HongKong

read he posted something a week or 2 back
    regarding where about to find good food in HK ?

Oh and I tot Roly morphed into RCT

Roly8 is Khaw in disguised. He will come again when cm8 is coming.

eh what were the comments roly8 was supposedly affected by?

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Hey Roly8

I hope you were not too affected by some of the comments made on your earlier. To me, I think you are doing great at the tender age of 30. You are already your own boss and most ppl here would remember your 300K reserves!

What i remember most from you are your kind reminders to all of us here to eat healthy (eat lesser portion and eat less meat). Your contributions do make a positive difference in the forum...

Hope to see u soon =)

Quote Originally Posted by zeamybro
    Hey Roly8

Hope to see u soon =)
    what comment you guys say?

me feel abit sian of coming to this forum .. want to spend more time focus on my work now..

so less time to tcss here now.

now is busy brainstorm & plan out the path for future of my tiny IT company..

even dell going to go private soon due to poor business..
    http://www.businessweek.com/articles...ompany-private

haiz..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by roly8

me feel abit sian of coming to this forum .. want to spend more time focus on my work now..

haiz..
    IT start up in web design and maintenance?
    highly competitive and very thin profit margin now

I wish u all the best

Perhaps u can let me know which aspect of IT ur in, may be I can help..PM pl

haiz..
    cheers bro wish u the best in your ventures i am also IT person...sitting at cofeeshop having a Heineken...using My Galaxy Note II via internet tethering on starhubs 4G network and surfing thru my macbook air.......nothing like a good tcss..
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    cheers bro wish u the best in your ventures i am also IT person...sitting at cofeeshop having a Heineken...using My Galaxy Note II via internet tethering on starhubs 4G network and surfing thru my macbook air.......nothing like a good tcss..
    bro fast or not? i am on my galaxy SII. 3G. speed sucks like hell. telcos wanna force us to upgrade to 4G?

haiz..
    Can try setting up a $2 company n bid for TC IT projects?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    bro fast or not? i am on my galaxy SII. 3G. speed sucks like hell. telcos wanna force us to upgrade to 4G?
    it took me 7 mins to reply.......but thats because i was busy digging into a plate of baby squid......no but seriously the 4g network is still not fully operational but in ares where u get a 4g signal its fast...but not as fast as a maserati...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    it took me 7 mins to reply.......but thats because i was busy digging into a plate of baby squid......no but seriously the 4g network is still not fully operational but in ares where u get a 4g signal its fast...but not as fast as a maserati...
    you dunno meh? i change car already. now no more maserati. my QQ is now.. quite fast also.

you dunno meh? i change car already. now no more maserati. my QQ is now.. quite fast also.
    cheers bro got $$$ buy house better...

roly MIA again?
    click: 🏢shoeboxmickeymousehouse 🏢

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    roly MIA again?
    Roly grabed the 588K unit in UV, now is thinking if want to buy 1 loft ...

avoid 4G if possible, esp for frequent travelers to neighbouring countries

if you dont't own any property, you're short. take cover quickly

Quote Originally Posted by auroraborealis
    avoid 4G if possible, esp for frequent travelers to neighbouring countries
    so have to keep one 3G phone and one 4G phone?

better still, tell boss, my phone cannot work,i cannot go.
    There is no good or bad location. There is only good or bad price.