Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My story for Guniang Developers:

Default My story for Guniang Developers:

A small platoon of soldiers was treading on a street.

Suddenly a sniper shot the first man in front.

The second guniang man thought he is a hero and shot back in the direction of the sound.

This guniang also kena shot, thereby bringing the whole platoon down with him.

What should this guniang and the rest had done instead when the first man fell upon the first shot?

Throw smoke bomb, shout very loudly that they are retreating but actually hide in one corner wait for sniper to lower his guard, then cheong again!
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

all should cheong towards the sniper. make the sniper blur, move too fast for firing

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    Throw smoke bomb, shout very loudly that they are retreating but actually hide in one corner wait for sniper to lower his guard, then cheong again!
    so all developers should cry louder to say zero sale... and pray for cm removal?

Find a wall and hide lor, wait for reinforcement or captain america!

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Find a wall and hide lor, wait for reinforcement or captain america!
    Or captain China now?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    so all developers should cry louder to say zero sale... and pray for cm removal?
    Developers unite together , don't bid or bid low price for GLS.

Whole platoon should hide in bomb shelter. Wait till sniper go for a leak, all cheong towards him & start blanket party.

WOAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

some very creative answers. but I can only choose the best answer which is brother leesg123's.

the sniper which by virtue of his elevated vision, had a very clear view of the whole platoon including their weaponry. Otherwise, how he took down the first man leh?

The platoon, on the other hand, had no idea what the the was going on.

the hero should have grabbed the casualty to safety with himself and the rest of the platoon should follow.

then, once in cover, examine the damage done on the casualty e.g is the casualty an officer? Or a private ? was he shot in the face? Or was he still protected by the vest? Or what weapon was he carrying which had undermined the fire capability of the whole platoon? Or was it just a minimal damage?

The platoon should assess the situation carefully before even thinking about any-o-how hamtam back.

Good Luck.

Alamak, I thought the hero was on the roof terrace that's why kena shot since it isn't covered.

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    Alamak, I thought the hero was on the roof terrace that's why kena shot since it isn't covered.
    chiokapeng la......FUNNY !

I protest, I think my suggestion to throw a smoke bomb and giving misdirections to confuse the sniper is a valid strategy.
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by leftfield
    I protest, I think my suggestion to throw a smoke bomb and giving misdirections to confuse the sniper is a valid strategy.
    My wife was reading your post and she laugh until peng LOL

REDAS is the "wall". I bet the macho developers are sipping wine at redas boardroom and strategising, while the Guniang developers standing out there naked, thinking if should ppee on their pants (give discount, fire sales). Bro bj steady, military mind!

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

The second guniang man thought he is a hero and shot back in the direction of the sound.

What should this guniang and the rest had done instead when the first man fell upon the first shot?

they should all pretend to be dead.

You didn't mention that there were areas to take cover.

Anyway, I would expect the sniper to take out the last in line not the first in line.

Forgive my simple-mindedness, but can you explain the analogy wrt guniang developers? It is baffling me.

What's your point?

WOAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

some very creative answers. but I can only choose the best answer which is brother leesg123's.

the sniper which by virtue of his elevated vision, had a very clear view of the whole platoon including their weaponry. Otherwise, how he took down the first man leh?

The platoon, on the other hand, had no idea what the the was going on.

the hero should have grabbed the casualty to safety with himself and the rest of the platoon should follow.

then, once in cover, examine the damage done on the casualty e.g is the casualty an officer? Or a private ? was he shot in the face? Or was he still protected by the vest? Or what weapon was he carrying which had undermined the fire capability of the whole platoon? Or was it just a minimal damage?

The platoon should assess the situation carefully before even thinking about any-o-how hamtam back.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by howgozit
    You didn't mention that there were areas to take cover.

Anyway, I would expect the sniper to take out the last in line not the first in line.

Forgive my simple-mindedness, but can you explain the analogy wrt guniang developers? It is baffling me.

What's your point?
    Brother howgozit,

How can a fighter pilot or an army officer be simple minded ? So my Third Eye ask this question. You are being too humble

There is no analogy. I am merely pointing out a fact, a certain characteristic of any market.

When the previous CM6 came out, did the guniangs wait for it to take effect?

Did they wait to see how it would affect the market demand before reacting?

Nope. The guniangs did not. Their first response was almost immediate without waiting for the effects to show from the CM6.

That is, did the market demand really dipped so badly that the guniangs should then start to shout giving discounts and absorbing stamp duties?

What is the hurry? Christmas coming? And I thought you should give discounts only when market crashes ?

Nope. The market demand was still very healthy even after the CM6. In fact, it was much healthier and resilient as a result of removing the speculators.

READ THIS THREAD about my warning/assurance to them a whole 1.5 years before CM7:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=12544

From the way I read the CMs, the objective of our government is very simple: To protect Singaporean.

I think that is all I would say. I would say no more.

Brother howgozit,

How can a fighter pilot or an army officer be simple minded ? So my Third Eye ask this question. You are being too humble

I think that is all I would say. I would say no more.
    My Third Eye just gave me permission to say this last message to the guniangs:

If they did not try to negate the effects of the last CM6, CM7 would never be a reality.

By negating CM6, the prices and affordability index were distorted. As a result, the market began to heat up back from starting point, because the actual price was pushed back instead of allowing for a gradual increase.

Good Luck and Bye Bye.

Developers protect the market.
    Government protect its people.

Thats all.

Both knows exactly how many Singaporeans out there can buy or over extended. I think the government already done the interest rates and price sensitivities for the Jurong uncle and Tampines aunties, and know something is wrong.

Developers already calculated how many more people out there can buy.

I am just an Office Boy, dont have such data. So unfair!

Haha!

If you know the underlyings, u will understand that the balance of power between government and developers is not as simple as you think.

DKSG

If they did not try to negate the effects of the last CM6, CM7 would never be a reality.

By negating CM6, the prices and affordability index were distorted. As a result, the market began to heat up back from starting point, because the actual price was pushed back instead of allowing for a gradual increase.

Good Luck and Bye Bye.
    And how so? As I mentioned time and time again. Do not try to negate or circumvent any cooling measures. They are meant for a healthy and asset appreciating market. They are never meant to crash the market.

So why would you want to respond immediately without even understanding how the measures will impact the market? Do you know the market any better?

As in any free market, the cool measures will ultimately do the proper delivery towards a much more resilient and substainable market.

Nuff Said.

Good Luck and Bye Bye.
    guru, while what you say is true, i am not sure whether it's correct tat devp actually gave out discount in droves after CM6 (d'leedon aside).

Good Luck and Bye Bye.
    how do developers negate effects of CM6?

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    Developers protect the market.
    Government protect its people.

Thats all.

Both knows exactly how many Singaporeans out there can buy or over extended. I think the government already done the interest rates and price sensitivities for the Jurong uncle and Tampines aunties, and know something is wrong.

Developers already calculated how many more people out there can buy.

I am just an Office Boy, dont have such data. So unfair!

Haha!

If you know the underlyings, u will understand that the balance of power between government and developers is not as simple as you think.

DKSG
    you and chestnut can reason very well.. CM in the long is good for SG, at least it stabilise the market... but gone will be the days that people can make huge $$ from it.. to add on, SG as a country is maturing liao

Quote Originally Posted by Shanhz
    guru, while what you say is true, i am not sure whether it's correct tat devp actually gave out discount in droves after CM6 (d'leedon aside).
    wahlaueh...bro Shanhz, you say I guru I very happy leh.....

now I walking like got wind blowing around me like dat

Quote Originally Posted by stl67
    you and chestnut can reason very well.. CM in the long is good for SG, at least it stabilise the market... but gone will be the days that people can make huge $$ from it.. to add on, SG as a country is maturing liao
    totally agree, bro

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful
    how do developers negate effects of CM6?
    I totally have no idea, bro hopeful

the whole platoon should employ a DRAGONFLY to fly ahead and survey the terrain before they advance ...WAhhhhhaaaaa...bro u crazy i also 1/2 crazy
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Quote Originally Posted by stl67
    Those who bought in 2004-2006 had the last laugh after all.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Those who bought in 2004-2006 had the last laugh after all.
    Dont like that say Office Boy ... I only laugh silently.

Anyway, there are still certain pockets of the market where you can get 30% of gross purchase price profits.

Office Boy will tell you by end of this year whether I manage to achieve that!

DKSG

Remember what I said, guniangs: