Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

The FSM got test out his skill before or not? Some BS a lot. What your FSM said contradicts what the FSM that I know said.
    Did your FSM advice you that the floor level of an apartment is very important and must be able to absorb the qi from surroundings without lou chai?

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Good (birth) or bad (death) fengshui is only applicable if the unit is at the same level as TTSH, a hospital, or even other building such as church, temple, mosque, etc..

As per an advice from a FSM almost 10 years ago. If a property is higher a surrounding building or object, that surrounding building or object has no impact on the property.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by taggy
    hope i didn't pull wrong info, i think is bec of the history of this unit:

2 Sinaran Drive #30-07 .... $1,742 psf .... 936 sqft .... $1,630,720.... 10 Sep 07
    2 Sinaran Drive #30-07 .... $1,675 psf .... 936 sqft .... $1,569,000 .... 10 Feb 10

loss $61,720 leh... +stamp fee?

but why cut loss now leh ?
    Jlrx, your PROPERTISM had not reach this guy that sold.
    Too bad my PROPERTISM had not reached this guy that sold.

However, my PROPERTISM had touched the life of another guy ... the BUYER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx

Perhaps he lost his job? So bopian liao.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear, 17 March 2010 10.40 pm
    The FSM got test out his skill before or not? Some BS a lot. What your FSM said contradicts what the FSM that I know said.
    Did your FSM advice you that the floor level of an apartment is very important and must be able to absorb the qi from surroundings without lou chai?
    I have worked with him for almost 14 years now for personal and investment advice.

Let me repeat again:
    "If a property is higher than a surrounding building or object, that surrounding building or object has no impact (positive or negative) on the property. For instance if you stay on 15th level, a temple on the ground level next to you have no impact on you. However, if you stay at the ground level, ....."

I know there is even a thread on this fengshui subject. However, I do not wish to waste time on it as not many believe in it. So I am not keen to discuss fengshui too.

Quote Originally Posted by sleek, 17 March 2010 11.06 pm
    Perhaps he lost his job? So bopian liao.
    Or he has migrated out of Singapore?

Not many believe in fengshui doesn't means that fengshui doesn't exist or will have no effect on them.
    Only thing about fengshui is that there a few branches much like a few branches of christianity and that is where differing views arises. My link to fengshui must have been >40 years now.

I have worked with him for almost 14 years now for personal and investment advice.

Let me repeat again:
    "If a property is higher than a surrounding building or object, that surrounding building or object has no impact (positive or negative) on the property. For instance if you stay on 15th level, a temple on the ground level next to you have no impact on you. However, if you stay at the ground level, ....."

I know there is even a thread on this fengshui subject. However, I do not wish to waste time on it as not many believe in it. So I am not keen to discuss fengshui too.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear, 17 March 2010 11.52 pm
    Not many believe in fengshui doesn't means that fengshui doesn't exist or will have no effect on them.
    Only thing about fengshui is that there a few branches much like a few branches of christianity and that is where differing views arises. My link to fengshui must have been >40 years now.
    Pai say!
    I can't beat you cos' 40 years ago I could hardly walk steadily nor speak a single word.

Why not put it in layman terms -- not many people want to stay opposite the hospital ?

So when u want to sell, this is one factor people may criticise. I am not saying EVERYONE refuse to stay opp hospital, just that the demand maybe weaker compared to one that is not.

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG, 18 March 2010 12.12 am
    Why not put it in layman terms -- not many people want to stay opposite the hospital ?

So when u want to sell, this is one factor people may criticise. I am not saying EVERYONE refuse to stay opp hospital, just that the demand maybe weaker compared to one that is not.

DKSG
    I would use the word "some" rather than "many". Otherwise, the Novena area should be a ghost town by now since they started this Novena Medical Hub thing.

But actually many want to live near hospitals (me included - though not directly opposite).

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG

DKSG

Quote Originally Posted by jlrx, 17 March 2010 10.47 pm

2 weeks later, another caveat was lodged.
    From this latest caveat, one can tell some don't believe in propertism.

Soleil @ Sinaran
    Address ....................... psf ............... Area ........ Price ........... Contract Date
    2 Sinaran Drive #15-01 .... $1,517 psf .... 958 sqft .... $1,453,000 .... 24 Feb 10

I remember the developer offered around 1300-1350psf for 15floor 2bedroom on the first day of Soleil launching time.

The first buyer at least took 150k-200k. (excluding all the tax, agent fee expenses)

2 weeks later, another caveat was lodged.
    From this latest caveat, one can tell some don't believe in propertism.

Soleil @ Sinaran
    Address ....................... psf ............... Area ........ Price ........... Contract Date
    2 Sinaran Drive #15-01 .... $1,517 psf .... 958 sqft .... $1,453,000 .... 24 Feb 10

I would use the word "some" rather than "many". Otherwise, the Novena area should be a ghost town by now since they started this Novena Medical Hub thing.
    More importantly, what I meant is given a choice, MANY people would choose NOT to stay directly opp a hospital.

But if there is another building blocking it, then it would be fine. In fact Solei has helped quite a few buildings block out the sha qi from the hospital.

I dont think that is a wrong statement.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG, 18 March 2010 11.55 am
    More importantly, what I meant is given a choice, MANY people would choose NOT to stay directly opp a hospital.

But if there is another building blocking it, then it would be fine. In fact Solei has helped quite a few buildings block out the sha qi from the hospital.

(I hope I didn't leave out any word while copying the answer.)

I think this is real signal of price hike for Soleil!

Last time, when those people having old mindset like sha qi things started talking about hospital town and fengshui, prices of all the condos in Novena have been increasing a lot.

Maybe he is also another one of who missed the boat??!!

I found out that you are also one of property owner of so-called "hospital town", Novena, and evenmore your condo is also very close with chinese "RENCI hospital" and behind of its medicare center.

Then,, what is your intention of defaming Soleil with such a comment that would be able to return to you again???

the buyer of this unit bought at 1351psf. net gain is 90+k assuming 2% comms or more if comms is less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by trump7
    I remember the developer offered around 1300-1350psf for 15floor 2bedroom on the first day of Soleil launching time.

The first buyer at least took 150k-200k. (excluding all the tax, agent fee expenses)

Have to congrat this person!

Good timing. But I think he did betetr at the buy leg. Managed to get the unit at relatively good price.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG, 18 March 2010 11.50 pm
    Have to congrat this person!

Good timing. But I think he did betetr at the buy leg. Managed to get the unit at relatively good price.
    Both $1,742 psf and $1,351 psf are the "normal" prices (i.e. launch prices) which have remained unchanged till now. Only the employees enjoyed the "better" prices.

(I hope I didn't leave out any word while copying the answer.)
    This forum seems to have lots of opinions that are simply plucked out from thin air.

That's why I have to present some facts to counter these misconceptions.

Such as the misconception that "rising interest rates will cause property price to collapse" and "hospitals will have sha qi" whatever that is?

If there is "sha qi", then may I ask how can anyone explain Eng Lok Mansion (right next to Gleneagles Hospital) rising from $29,800 per unit to $2,160,000?

It's directly in the path of the "sha qi" (or should it be "cai qi")?

ERA PROPERTY NEWS 3 Mar, 2006

Eng Lok Mansion sets record unit land price for collective sale. ENG Lok Mansion clinched the title of Singapore's most expensive collective sale site yesterday, when the freehold property sold for $138 million or a whopping $1,218 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr). The huge sale will reap the 64 owners about $2.16 million each, about twice the market value.

I have to say, I am very impressed with jlrx !

He must have one of the best collection of past data in Singapore!

Bravo !

If people here dont mind ask around colleauges/friends to see how many dont mind staying opp hospital, please do tell us the result.

I personally dont mind. But when I asked 20 colleagues/friends, at least 16 tell me given a choice they prefer not. But then, my samples are not statistically accurate also.

That being said, we do have to admit that properties opp hospital doesnt mean no good and cant make money.

Thats all!
    DKSG

Bravo !

If people here dont mind ask around colleauges/friends to see how many dont mind staying opp hospital, please do tell us the result.

I personally dont mind. But when I asked 20 colleagues/friends, at least 16 tell me given a choice they prefer not. But then, my samples are not statistically accurate also.

That being said, we do have to admit that properties opp hospital doesnt mean no good and cant make money.

Thats all!
    DKSG
    its personal ... some ok some not ok

i happened to walk thru a very quaint street in NY , found the condos very nice .. lots of character

but in the middle of the row ...theres a casket ... i checked the prices there .. not much different really ...

guess only asians more particular ..

Bravo !

Thats all!
    DKSG
    I know what you mean, and you have a point.

What I want to highlight is that the microanalysis of such details (which many people have a tendency to do) is very dangerous because it may defer a person's decision to buy a property.

And the greatest danger (or sha qi) of all is, after all these microanalysis, ending up missing the opportunity to buy a property.

Hence, the motto behind PROPERTISM is JUST BUY IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    In 1958, CK Tang bought a 1,351-square metre piece of land at the corner of Orchard Road and Scotts Road at a cost of S$10,000 to further his vision of expanding his business. Although the site faced the Tai San Ting Cemetery, he felt that it had commercial value as many British housewives in the Tanglin area could stop by on their way to the city. The decision was made against the advice of fellow businessmen who thought Orchard Road was unfashionable then. Years later, when the Singapore Government designated and developed Orchard Road as a prime shopping and tourist district, the price of land soared from S$3 per m² to S$6,000 per m².

Bravo !

Thats all!
    DKSG

I believe he is very hardworking to research all this material. However, correct me if I am wrong but this data or newspaper articles can be found in the archives at the National Library .

Can those sample of your 20 colleagues and friends afford to buy or invest to private property which ic averagely 1500 psf at the moment?

If you want to make your words as reliable information, you have to ask those people who is about to invest for property than just anyhow your friend.

Generally speaking, Singapore private property tends to be more for investment rather than staying and when we want to consider condo for investing, there are much other things to consider than just fengshui.

In conclusion, your sample of 20 friends thing is totally not reliable.

Bravo !

Thats all!
    DKSG

Of course I make sure each of them has an annual income of no less than $200K.

But the main point is not my sample. The main point is that people here can ask layman around them.

As mentioned by someone, please do not micro analyse each statement. Just state whether given the same condo on the site of Solei and Newton 200 (or IRAS site) which would u prefer ?

Though I dont mind Solei site, but if there is something similar build on the IRAS site, I would prefer the IRAS site. Maybe they can consider en bloc-ing the Revenue House ?! Haha !!!

Quote Originally Posted by trump7, 19 March 2010 10.36 pm
    Can those sample of your 20 colleagues and friends afford to buy or invest to private property which ic averagely 1500 psf at the moment?

If you want to make your words as reliable information, you have to ask those people who is about to invest for property than just anyhow your friend.

Generally speaking, Singapore private property tends to be more for investment rather than staying and when we want to consider condo for investing, there are much other things to consider than just fengshui.

In conclusion, your sample of 20 friends thing is totally not reliable.
    No point continuing your argument with "DKSG", it's difficult to prove who is right or wrong now.

Why not wait a few months and let the market be the judge here? I put my $200 entrance levies for RWS and MBS on you and save myself 2 trips to the 2 casinos. Don't disappoint me cos' I haven't been disappointed so far.

By the way, Parkway East Hospital is planning to add a new 5-storey annex. I wonder will more people relocate out of that East Coast location? The answer has to be "no" since I have just laid down my $200.

No point continuing your argument with "DKSG", it's difficult to prove who is right or wrong now.

Why not wait a few months and let the market be the judge here? I put my $200 entrance levies for RWS and MBS on you and save myself 2 trips to the 2 casinos. Don't disappoint me cos' I haven't been disappointed so far.

By the way, Parkway East Hospital is planning to add a new 5-storey annex. I wonder will more people relocate out of that East Coast location? The answer has to be "no" since I have just laid down my $200.
    You are right, you won`t be disappointed by market, 'cause investors are getting smarter so won`t be caught by this old concept.

Most important thing is location, location, location!

Novena medical suites sold out
    Leow SiWan
    The Straits Times
    Friday, 26 March 2010, 5.10 pm

All 100 Parkway Novena medical suites available in the 1st phase of its soft launch - which started just 2 weeks ago - have been snapped up.

These suites ranged between 452 sqft and 1,431 sqft and were priced between $3,588 psf and $3,828 psf, excluding GST.

At a press briefing held at Parkway Holdings on Friday, Parkway's chief executive officer Tan See Leng said that due to the good response, phase 2 sales will start 'within days'.

The estimated sales revenue from phase 1 is expected to exceed $200 million.

last sale on URA now only at 1300 in March....that seems almost too low