Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

just curious, if concourse skyline and solei both 1700psf, which is a better buy?

won't buy both at that price but if have to choose, would go for concourse.

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    just curious, if concourse skyline and solei both 1700psf, which is a better buy?

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    rental soleil. view concourse

Quote Originally Posted by trump7
    You, yourself said HDB record high price is near 1m, Well said!!
    Then Ask your father whether 30years ago, your father could ever imagine hdb price would reach to 1M! Same logic.

Now do you know what is record high condo price in HK, mid-level or The Peak? That is HKD71,280PSF, which is more than SGD 12,700psf, and That`s already more than double of Orchard Residence price, which is 5600psf!!
    I am really wondering why you don`t expect Orchard never reach 10,000psf in 30year, it is because Singapore is always lagging behind the HK, or typical inferiority towards HK??!!
    You insult my intellect?? HaHa. But you already showed your ignorance, irrationality here to all of forumer.
    orchard hit 10000psf? sure, when SGD turns into rupees. FYI, when the government turns singapore into a service hub, it is in Singapore's interest to let the dollar appreciate. against this backdrop, why don't u use your brains to think if there will be hyper inflation? of course then there will be the issue of supply and demand but there are simply too many uncertainties into the future to predict anything.

lol, ignorance? if i need to spell out why i'm mocking you, you must be real pathetic. please learn NOT to use 2-3 sentences to predict future prices. unless you have done a full scale scenario & strategic planning to support your claims, then anyone in here can claim otherwise.

My Prediction: Singapore will win the World Cup in 20 years and Orchard prices will drop to $50psf because sea level will rise and flood the entire island. My claims are as good as yours - baseless and worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    30 years ago singapore was a slum, and today, singapore is a first world country, which explains the manifold increase in property prices since kampong days. You are comparing with our property prices with HK, then you must also compare govt. With an MP so kia si like MBT and so afraid of people making noise, do you think you will ever see prices reaching $10000psf in Singapore and $3000psf for 99yr soleil? Before prices can reach to such an extent, i can tell you that PAP will get voted out in no time. also, looking at the micro-economics and the job situation in singapore, property prices are rising so much faster than wages are increasing, so how sustainable is the increase, even at this level? Many sold out projects are suburban projects that are sub 1k psf, so how do you use those as a yardstick. condos in orchard area like Espada and One Devonshire condos are selling well even though they are above 2k psf because they are freehold and in a much better location than soleil. Many other projects in the novena vacinity like Pavillion 11 were all launched at dirt cheap prices, so even for owners to sell at the price you paid for ur unit, they will be laughing their way to the bank. For your info, all the projects in Lincoln area are freehold and imo a much better location than sinaran rd. Enuf being said, i am not so black hearted to see people losing money, but i do hope you will be able to sell ur unit at a profit comfortable to you, but again the question is when?
    erm bro, think let's not throw pearls to swine. the moron can't comprehend logic since he has vested interest and is viewing the entire issue through a narrow lens.

like i said earlier, stupidity has no cure

to be fair, hk2313 is a genuine seller at 1460psf. So there is a wide range of "fair values" depending on floor, facing etc as with all high rise developments. May's caveats show 1 transaction for 1250psf and 1 for 1726psf. if we take away the studios and the #30 and above 2 bedder transactions then the highest psf is 1535psf so far. not quite 1700psf yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hk2313
    might be looking to sell 8th fl 936 sqf at soleil. around 1460 psf. interested parties message me. I am not an agent, but owner, and not interested to hear from agents

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    to be fair, hk2313 is a genuine seller at 1460psf. So there is a wide range of "fair values" depending on floor, facing etc as with all high rise developments. May's caveats show 1 transaction for 1250psf and 1 for 1726psf. if we take away the studios and the #30 and above 2 bedder transactions then the highest psf is 1535psf so far. not quite 1700psf yet.
    when project TOP, 1.7kpsf on average shd be no problem

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    when project TOP, 1.7kpsf on average shd be no problem
    even at 1700 psf its the worse performer

majority bought at 1500 psf ... thats only 200-300 psf profit

while those who bought other projects around there ...definitely reaping more than 300 psf profit ..

the profit margin speaks for itself ... u decide how good a project it is

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    even at 1700 psf its the worse performer

majority bought at 1500 psf ... thats only 200-300 psf profit

while those who bought other projects around there ...definitely reaping more than 300 psf profit ..

the profit margin speaks for itself ... u decide how good a project it is
    not very fair statement actually...must compare other projects around there at the price at tat time soleil was launched

not very fair statement actually...must compare other projects around there at the price at tat time soleil was launched
    it was launched very high , at a future value at that time ..
    so now we are in the FUTURE ..so 1700 psf ..there already lor ..

while the others were launched at more 'fair value' ...hence they run up ,,with a better profit ..

so if one chose to buy project launched at Future value ..this is the outcome lor ..

sorry i was being direct .. dun mean to hurt or antagonise anyone

while the others were launched at more 'fair value' ...hence they run up ,,with a better profit ..

so if one chose to buy project launched at Future value ..this is the outcome lor ..
    if i am not wrong, at tat timing, majority of the prime launches merely breakeven at current prices

but there r really some future-priced launches now like the SOUND....ops mention again...but this project really shocked me

if i am not wrong, at tat timing, majority of the prime launches merely breakeven at current prices

but there r really some future-priced launches now like the SOUND....ops mention again...but this project really shocked me

well ... lesson learned i hope for those who chose to blindly buy Future valued projects .. they still make money lah ...just less lor ..

for the same amt of money pumped in ..their return is less .. for the same time frame ..

so Shore will be the same story ... for those who still choose to buy future value projects ..

i am not saying they will lose money ... just saying they will make less ...

if one plans to invest .. there are better choices ..where for the same amt of money, same time frame ... better return

just as duchess residences shocked me in 2007 (still not breakeven, worse, looks like loss making), its alright to keep mentioning the sound...we are just cautioning others with examples of buying at the wrong price. if want to invest, there are really many other alternatives.

just as duchess residences shocked me in 2007 (still not breakeven, worse, looks like loss making), its alright to keep mentioning the sound...we are just cautioning others with examples of buying at the wrong price. if want to invest, there are really many other alternatives.
    i dont think Shore has sea view .. and its so close to the road ..

i feel bad for those who bought Road Side projects .. like those directly opposite GWC .. super noisy .. somemore the overhead bridge from GWC looks directly into the low floor units ..

far east's "the shore" is bad, "the sound" is worse. think the shore was named so because they have a man made shore? not becoz can see east coast shore. so the sound is named so becoz can hear the road noise?

i feel bad for those who bought Road Side projects .. like those directly opposite GWC .. super noisy .. somemore the overhead bridge from GWC looks directly into the low floor units ..

for the same psf, i'd rather get somewhere around holland or river valley. would prefer somewhere that's less cluttered and with less human traffic. one day when i need a nursing home, maybe can consider soleil since i can walk to the nearby hospitals whenever needed

far east's "the shore" is bad, "the sound" is worse. think the shore was named so because they have a man made shore? not becoz can see east coast shore. so the sound is named so becoz can hear the road noise?
    ok, leme point out a gd example: The Shore, now u enter at current pricing is a NONO. but for those who bot during very 1st phase and especially those studio units...oredi flipped like roti prata

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    for the same psf, i'd rather get somewhere around holland or river valley. would prefer somewhere that's less cluttered and with less human traffic. one day when i need a nursing home, maybe can consider soleil since i can walk to the nearby hospitals whenever needed
    RV and holland whr got less crowded...
    many less crowded but tag with ulu lor

dun like that whack trillium leh hahaha...its a fact that the cooks from crystal jade and other eateries sit at the overhead bridge and look at the units during their break though LOL.

anyway smallest unit is 2+study at 1399sqft, 1700psf = $2.4m, not easily digestable.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    30 years ago singapore was a slum, and today, singapore is a first world country, which explains the manifold increase in property prices since kampong days. You are comparing with our property prices with HK, then you must also compare govt. With an MP so kia si like MBT and so afraid of people making noise, do you think you will ever see prices reaching $10000psf in Singapore and $3000psf for 99yr soleil? Before prices can reach to such an extent, i can tell you that PAP will get voted out in no time. also, looking at the micro-economics and the job situation in singapore, property prices are rising so much faster than wages are increasing, so how sustainable is the increase, even at this level? Many sold out projects are suburban projects that are sub 1k psf, so how do you use those as a yardstick. condos in orchard area like Espada and One Devonshire condos are selling well even though they are above 2k psf because they are freehold and in a much better location than soleil. Many other projects in the novena vacinity like Pavillion 11 were all launched at dirt cheap prices, so even for owners to sell at the price you paid for ur unit, they will be laughing their way to the bank. For your info, all the projects in Lincoln area are freehold and imo a much better location than sinaran rd. Enuf being said, i am not so black hearted to see people losing money, but i do hope you will be able to sell ur unit at a profit comfortable to you, but again the question is when?
    There are many examples in Orchard area, where condo price has been increased more than 50times, even nearly 100 times, (Not like double which I mentioned) for past 40-50years.
    Do you think Singaporean has been so wealthy, so they could buy to draw up the house prices?? No, NO.
    It is mainly due to money devaluation, overall market price increasing each year and fund coming from other developed countries like US,UK, for pouring dollars which they issued like no limit.
    Top world countries has issued astronomical number of money for last 2-3 years after finance crisis, so it`s not ridculous or irrational to think the dollars will be flooded to Singapore or HK, which is new top world fincance based country.
    This fund finally comes to banks of each country, that is why here every forumer could buy 1-10 million value house with only 10-30% of their own cash, but 70-90% of bank money, and that`s how house prices go up. That`s inflation!
    It`s not mainly done with your salary or income, so as you mentioned, the fact property price is rising faster than wage increasing is somehow natural, as long as people who bought the house can afford for installments for bank.
    In this reason, house price increasing is not much related with PAP or MBT in wide scope of 30-40 years. (Don`t forget I always stick on my point that Orchard and Novena house price wll become double after 30years.)
    I don`t want to argue with you on this issue any more, because I realized we have different scope and scale for Singapore properties, and I believe there could be many forumers who well understood what I meant.

orchard hit 10000psf? sure, when SGD turns into rupees. FYI, when the government turns singapore into a service hub, it is in Singapore's interest to let the dollar appreciate. against this backdrop, why don't u use your brains to think if there will be hyper inflation? of course then there will be the issue of supply and demand but there are simply too many uncertainties into the future to predict anything.

lol, ignorance? if i need to spell out why i'm mocking you, you must be real pathetic. please learn NOT to use 2-3 sentences to predict future prices. unless you have done a full scale scenario & strategic planning to support your claims, then anyone in here can claim otherwise.

My Prediction: Singapore will win the World Cup in 20 years and Orchard prices will drop to $50psf because sea level will rise and flood the entire island. My claims are as good as yours - baseless and worthless
    Come on! If there is hyper inflation, it is not only for Singapore, but all
    over the world!
    You are really pathetic that only rely on others to claims to me because you don`t have knowledge but only make sounds like impetuous kid which is far from logic or information.

erm bro, think let's not throw pearls to swine. the moron can't comprehend logic since he has vested interest and is viewing the entire issue through a narrow lens.

like i said earlier, stupidity has no cure
    Frog in the well like you will never understand what I meant, it is totally wasting my time to entertain you. From now on, I will totally ignore your filty temper and words, whatever you pour here, because forumer here already figured out whose sounds more reliable.

Go and play with your kopitiam friend to talk about which Suburbia condo got big balcony or huge planter or no good-layout, I think based on your knowledge, that is enough!

When Soleil launched in Aug 07 that time, asking price for nearby 5year- old Thomson euro-asia and Strata were all near 1500psf.

Soleil launchin prices at that time was not really reflecting on future value.
    and Actually there has been no project (except Viva consider it is Freehold) launched with cheap price in the area of Novena, Newton since Aug. 2007 (I am not talking about Pavillion 11 or Mandalay road side of Novena)
    Last edited by trump7; 21-06-10 at 17:13.

Wow, 958 square feet sold for $1 600 000 at $1670 PSF.

I believe this is not a unit bought from developer.

Can anyone share which unit this belongs to and whether it's a sub-sale.

Thanks.

Is the prices of Soleil moving? Looks rather stagnant to me....

Prices may move soon with 368 selling out fast!

At average prices of abt $1,300-$1,400 psf.

But then thats much farther away from MRT, but but, thats FH!

Quote Originally Posted by Scary
    Is the prices of Soleil moving? Looks rather stagnant to me....

Wow, 958 square feet sold for $1 600 000 at $1670 PSF.

I believe this is not a unit bought from developer.

Can anyone share which unit this belongs to and whether it's a sub-sale.

Thanks.

wow, another 958 square feet unit sold for $1731 PSF at $1 658 298.

Price seems to be heading North.

Wonder whether the projected growth forcast for Singapore will result in property prices heading up further North.

I'm think of getting another unit for my parents to live and for them to take care of my baby.

Anyone has access to the sales data as to which units these are?

I pity the generation who just came out working and have to face with such high prices. Mean salary is about S$2500. How to afford and how to sustain such prices?

2 Sinaran Drive #32-01
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1670
    $1600k
    15 Jun 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #16-03
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1450
    $2106k
    08 Jun 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #31-01
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1731
    $1658k
    01 Jun 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #29-02
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1734
    $1008k
    17 May 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #28-02
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1726
    $1003k
    12 May 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #31-02
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1720
    $1000k
    10 May 10

can my low flr studio with no view hit 1mil upon TOP?

2 Sinaran Drive #32-01
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1670
    $1600k
    15 Jun 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #16-03
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1450
    $2106k
    08 Jun 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #31-01
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1731
    $1658k
    01 Jun 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #29-02
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1734
    $1008k
    17 May 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #28-02
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1726
    $1003k
    12 May 10
    2 Sinaran Drive #31-02
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1720
    $1000k
    10 May 10

can my low flr studio with no view hit 1mil upon TOP?

I still don't understand how come this project 99 yrs can sell more than Park infinia?