Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 491419242930313233343536 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1059

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    read the prior posts, the ones that I put up before you came along, you would see that I was just raising a legit question about the two recent transactions where the prices are very low. I am not envious, neither was I looking for trouble.

look at yourself in the mirror before making accusations.
    you are the one calling people buy prime condos losers you are the one despising people who drive Bentley or wear Rolex you are the one despising Singaporeans you did much more than just raising a question about the two transaction, don't you remember? A mirror will not help you, use your brain

Quote Originally Posted by SpinCity
    you are the one calling people buy prime condos losers you are the one despising people who drive Bentley or wear Rolex you are the one despising Singaporeans you did much more than just raising a question about the two transaction, don't you remember? A mirror will not help you, use your brain
    read my post again: "until you came along."

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    read my post again: "until you came along"
    Read your own posts, all of them: "You are always like this from day one"

wah lau how many years already still the same conversation. relax, and be happy!

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    wah lau how many years already still the same conversation. relax, and be happy!
    Bro, long time haven't heard from you! How's your little one? Turned 1 already?

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Bro, long time haven't heard from you! How's your little one? Turned 1 already?
    thx for remembering dude - yeah now 1 and a 1/2. We just moved from D1 to a more child-centric suburban-ish locale in 9

Smile

thx for remembering dude - yeah now 1 and a 1/2. We just moved from D1 to a more child-centric suburban-ish locale in 9
    Good for you! You sold off your sail already?

I heart D9, regardless what others say about it. River valley and those devts near botanic gardens (eg Somerville, Botanika) are great places to stay and raise kids. Near orchard and raffles place, but not too near.

I am eyeing the prices ard D9. When prices are right, may want to go in for another. Saw a 1281sqft 3 bedder unit at Domain21 asking for $1.6m lately. Wait a while longer may come down to a level where I am keen.

Is it just me? I do not look at lh projects in 9,10,11 at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosy
    you are the smart one. they live in a time warp.

Nah, I don't either. Domain 21 was just quoted as an example that prices in prime are worth watching. Same psf as Watertown@punggol. Hahhaha... Both 99LH. Apple for apple comparison.

Good for you! You sold off your sail already?

I heart D9, regardless what others say about it. River valley and those devts near botanic gardens (eg Somerville, Botanika) are great places to stay and raise kids. Near orchard and raffles place, but not too near.

I am eyeing the prices ard D9. When prices are right, may want to go in for another. Saw a 1281sqft 3 bedder unit at Domain21 asking for $1.6m lately. Wait a while longer may come down to a level where I am keen.
    yeah sold - 'downgraded' to a bigger place at a not so good locale to have cash in bank for future opportunities. but main reason was to find a child friendly environ. TS was unbeatable living for adults and tweens but open concept posed a huge security risk - not to mention quite a f-up maintenance by mcst common areas are starting to look like hdb. i still dun like d9 personally but it's a good compromise for the kid, next door to some of the best kindergartens/playschools, and great shopping/spa for the wifey. i'm gonna miss my full bay/sea view/lasershow tho

Nah, I don't either. Domain 21 was just quoted as an example that prices in prime are worth watching. Same psf as Watertown@punggol. Hahhaha... Both 99LH. Apple for apple comparison.
    From what i read over this forum, watertown pricing range from 9xx to 1300psf. It is difficult to make a meaningful comparison

Just did a check on domain, i would prefer to monitor prices over at one jervous or twin regency

domain21 cmi lah.... it's alexandra

yeah sold - 'downgraded' to a bigger place at a not so good locale to have cash in bank for future opportunities. but main reason was to find a child friendly environ. TS was unbeatable living for adults and tweens but open concept posed a huge security risk - not to mention quite a f-up maintenance by mcst common areas are starting to look like hdb. i still dun like d9 personally but it's a good compromise for the kid, next door to some of the best kindergartens/playschools, and great shopping/spa for the wifey. i'm gonna miss my full bay/sea view/lasershow tho
    Haha I recalled a conversation with you a long time ago... I dun really see the merits of D1 whereas you don't see the merits of D9. but truly D9 is not a bad place to stay imho. You'll grow to like it.

If not, you can check out D10! Can join my kid at nanyang primary or check out RGPS one day.

Haha I recalled a conversation with you a long time ago... I dun really see the merits of D1 whereas you don't see the merits of D9. but truly D9 is not a bad place to stay imho. You'll grow to like it.

If not, you can check out D10! Can join my kid at nanyang primary or check out RGPS one day.
    Sorry to interrupt.

There are some not so good location for d9

how's nanyang primary? mine's within 1km but i did not factor that into purchase (walkable proximity to shopping belt more important lol).

worse come to worse thinking of buying one close to rgps or scgs

domain21 cmi lah.... it's alexandra
    Haha yeah. But at $1,249psf (negotiable some more), it is cheaper than those nuts queuing at Watertown. Hahaha...

I like Somerville Park. Or Martin Place Residences. A long time ago, I almost bot a unit at MPR. I shd have made my move. Now it's too exp. sigh...

Nanyang is good. Bilingual environment. I like. Can start looking out for the Parent Volunteer registration.

Haha better not digress on a Soleil thread. My apologies to all Soleil owners.

Sorry to interrupt.

i very old skool when it comes to district codes. D9 to me is orchard bounded by grange, cairnhill, and south of newton. those funny stuff e.g. newton edge is really kampong java so i dun consider that d9.

Haha yeah. But at $1,249psf (negotiable some more), it is cheaper than those nuts queuing at Watertown. Hahaha...

I like Somerville Park. Or Martin Place Residences. A long time ago, I almost bot a unit at MPR. I shd have made my move. Now it's too exp. sigh...
    my friend just bought MPR - he's an uob banker. only can buy high floor there. temple, quite chialat...

watertown buyers are mental...

although i have a friend that bought a 2 bedder at 1208psf after discount, facing the tracks.

i very old skool when it comes to district codes. D9 to me is orchard bounded by grange, cairnhill, and south of newton. those funny stuff e.g. newton edge is really kampong java so i dun consider that d9.
    No worries. I belong to same school as well.

my friend just bought MPR - he's an uob banker. only can buy high floor there. temple, quite chialat...

although i have a friend that bought a 2 bedder at 1208psf after discount, facing the tracks.
    Are you sure it is 1208psf and yet facing the track?

There is one guy over here bought it for 9xxpsf

Are you sure it is 1208psf and yet facing the track?

There is one guy over here bought it for 9xxpsf
    he bought it on day 3, it's one of those SOHO units. faces north he says, where the track is i believe.

Never underestimate far east. They can sell anything... Even ice to Eskimos at three times the market price for ice, plus make the Eskimos feel good after over paying for their ice.

The MPR unit I almost bought was on level 33. View must have been breath-taking.
    Last edited by new2mondrian; 25-01-12 at 19:56.

i am eyeing twin peaks. cfm drop like a rock in time to come. land bought cheap, developer can lelong, too many MM units there.

Sorry to interrupt.

Yup. Agree. Even river valley can be so different! From one jervois all the way to Robertson quay area. From d9 to d10.

Even d11 is very varied. Some of them are practically in thomson already.

i am eyeing twin peaks. cfm drop like a rock in time to come. land bought cheap, developer can lelong, too many MM units there.
    D9/10 very quiet now. I am waiting too. better still if the whole world stays focused on hot areas like punggol and leave d9/10 alone.

D9/10 very quiet now. I am waiting too. better still if the whole world stays focused on hot areas like punggol and leave d9/10 alone.
    it's good news for us - let massive liquidity be soaked up elsewhere. the less players when the game starts, the better.

But twin peak LH99 leh. With so many FH surrounding it...

how's nanyang primary? mine's within 1km but i did not factor that into purchase (walkable proximity to shopping belt more
    Is there a D9 address that's within 1km of NYPS ??

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Is there a D9 address that's within 1km of NYPS ??
    eh sorry, mistook for the one off killiney next to rivergate