Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3813141516171819202122232833 ... LastLast

Thread: Soleil

Quote Originally Posted by Scary
    Ya..99LH among FHs. Agents have been telling me that the prices may easily be 2K psf if it is a FH.. I am seriously considering this project for its location despite it been a 99 LH.
    Can you get a unit at 1.7kpsf? If can better grab liaw lol...
    Spottiswood selling at 2kpsf.. 1.7kpsf is a steal liaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Condo Collector
    The high floors are asking $1.7 psf and above. But there are many low floors that are asking around $1515 to $1600 psf. The low floors are those 10 storey and below.

The high floors are asking $1.7 psf and above. But there are many low floors that are asking around $1515 to $1600 psf. The low floors are those 10 storey and below.
    Please call and check. Information posted on website may not be up to date. Good Luck!

Please call and check. Information posted on website may not be up to date. Good Luck!
    As this project is surrounded by nearby office n hotel, particularly studio facing city n bt timah. High floor pricing do varies. Ever check if above 30floors seller is unlkely to sell ~ $1.8k as they bot at around $1.7k. Flr 20 to 25 may be can try $1.7k. But did not check as the views may be blocked
    Good luck too

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

$1500 psf for 581 sqft in Soleil? Doubt you can get at this price. Beware of agents quoting low price to fish for buyers' contacts. Think those agent want to represent you to co-broke for commission. (Don't think can even get low floor at $1600 psf, more likely $1700 psf & above).

Gathered from agent that the project is due to TOP in 6 to 9 months. Is it a good time to buy now? I am looking at 581 sqf studio. The price range that sellers are asking is around $1500 psf to $1700 psf depending on facing and level. Anyone has any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    $1500 psf for 581 sqft in Soleil? Doubt you can get at this price. Beware of agents quoting low price to fish for buyers' contacts. Think those agent want to represent you to co-broke for commission. (Don't think can even get low floor at $1600 psf, more likely $1700 psf & above).
    Agreed. Ever called some of the adv stating $1.6k psf. Turn out asking px is higher n counter offer $1.8k for above 28flr the reply is asking px above $2.2k at least. Back down as beyond budget. Sigh. Move on for my case

6 Sinaran Drive #25-13
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1614
    $938k
    19 Aug 10

this one gd deal...but i doubt its ever get advertised to the public...bcoz i was monitoring and unless it slips out of my radar

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    6 Sinaran Drive #25-13
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1614
    $938k
    19 Aug 10

this one gd deal...but i doubt its ever get advertised to the public...bcoz i was monitoring and unless it slips out of my radar
    Anyone can advise is there really a huge px gap from 27flr onwards for unit 13 studio for higher than the taller office blg of velocity? Based on #25-13 px is very much lower than my counter offer of $1.8k flr >28 flr. Unless is really a fire sales for #25-13

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    Anyone can advise is there really a huge px gap from 27flr onwards for unit 13 studio for higher than the taller office blg of velocity? Based on #25-13 px is very much lower than my counter offer of $1.8k flr >28 flr. Unless is really a fire sales for #25-13
    Erh.... Nevermind my prev post. As mention I should move on instead of dwelling on it. Cheers!

why do you compare Spottiswood with Soleil ?

they are so different

might as well use sentosa to compare ...then Soleil will be a steal

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

they are so different

use most expensive 99LH orchard residences to compare la...all become a Steal!

6 Sinaran Drive #25-13
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1614
    $938k
    19 Aug 10

you are on the prowl again ??

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    you are on the prowl again ??
    like to monitor...always on snipping mode...haha

like to monitor...always on snipping mode...haha
    I thought stock market is better ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    I thought stock market is better ...
    stock market i actually analyse at nite one....'try my best not to monitor in teh day time so as to prevent myself from entering any trade during the day'

so day time i got time to bio ppty lor...+ tcss over here...haha

A question on the facing for the 581 sqf studio. Is it true that stack 13 is more in demand than stack 02? I have enquired a few. The prices for stack 02 seems to be lower than stack 13, comparing level to level.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

I have seen several of those other properties (not Soleil) that I am interested that got transacted at bargain prices, but strangely these units never seem to be advertised or had been advertised asking for much high prices and get transacted at lower prices than what I offered. What transpired within there? Insiders' transactions? Agents playing punk or they bought themselves to flip?

6 Sinaran Drive #25-13
    99 Yrs From 23/10/2006
    $1614
    $938k
    19 Aug 10

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    I have seen several of those other properties (not Soleil) that I am interested that got transacted at bargain prices, but strangely these units never seem to be advertised or had been advertised asking for much high prices and get transacted at lower prices than what I offered. What transpired within there? Insiders' transactions? Agents playing punk or they bought themselves to flip?
    especially true during last yr firesale period.....cannot find one...i was told bankers/agts bot themselves(mostly overseas sellers)....duno how true

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

they are so different

Ya... Should not compare Soleil with Spottiswoode. How can Spottiswoode flight with Soleil!!

We should compare Soleil with Suites @ Orchards.

Huat liao lah... Soleil's owner...!!!

A question on the facing for the 581 sqf studio. Is it true that stack 13 is more in demand than stack 02? I have enquired a few. The prices for stack 02 seems to be lower than stack 13, comparing level to level.
    Stack 2 - Hospital view.
    Stack 13 - Pocketed City view.

Why don't consider those facing "pool" view? Hotel swimming pool.

Stack 2 - Hospital view.
    Stack 13 - Pocketed City view.

Why don't consider those facing "pool" view? Hotel swimming pool.

Those facing Hotel are smaller size studios (around 500 sqf type). I am only interested in the bigger studio.

Those facing Hotel are smaller size studios (around 500 sqf type). I am only interested in the bigger studio.
    If I am not wrong the main difference between the smaller and bigger studio is that the bigger one has a balcony. Internal living space is the same. If you are renting out then might as well get the one without balcony as the difference in rental will be neglible ($100-200) while the quantum might be lower.

Quote Originally Posted by nav14
    If I am not wrong the main difference between the smaller and bigger studio is that the bigger one has a balcony. Internal living space is the same. If you are renting out then might as well get the one without balcony as the difference in rental will be neglible ($100-200) while the quantum might be lower.
    take balcony if got nice view...if not no balcony more value for $$

The hotel besides it is rather high. So if want view must get a unit higher than the hotel which may end up paying more than a low floor bigger size studio. Not too sure how much difference in rental yield between the two. Will the former fetch higher rental yield than the latter?

The hotel besides it is rather high. So if want view must be higher than the hotel which may end up more expensive than the bigger size studio. Not too sure how much difference in rental yield between a high floors smaller size studio with a low floor bigger size studio.
    high vs low flr...almost same rental unless one is unblk view and another one no view...if similar layout and only 50sqft diff which tenant usually cant tell...den same rental

i tink now is for u to find the best value buy in the subsale market...u see the Sail, low and high flr without view almost same psf...

so for MM, layout very very impt

I am more inclined to go for a bigger size studio and will not mind if it is a low floor. But I think i am quite certain that I will only go for stack 13...

I am more inclined to go for a bigger size studio and will not mind if it is a low floor. But I think i am quite certain that I will only go for stack 13...
    IMO, for stack 13 do get >15flr at least slightly more openness as it clears the novena suite on the left side. Also do note this stack is afternoon sun facing. All the best

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    IMO, for stack 13 do get >15flr at least slightly more openness as it clears the novena suite on the left side. Also do note this stack is afternoon sun facing. All the best

Noted with thanks!

The hotel besides it is rather high. So if want view must get a unit higher than the hotel which may end up paying more than a low floor bigger size studio. Not too sure how much difference in rental yield between the two. Will the former fetch higher rental yield than the latter?
    If not wrong the hotel many be higher than Soleil's height. So no chance to have unblocked view. At most pocketed view niah lah.

But those facing hotel above level 9 or 10 should have hotel pool view. "View" should be interesting...

If not wrong the hotel many be higher than Soleil's height. So no chance to have unblocked view. At most pocketed view niah lah.

But those facing hotel above level 9 or 10 should have hotel pool view. "View" should be interesting...
    FYI hotel facing studio is up to 19flr n definitely no view. For view above hotel only stack 2 or 13 n have to be >28flr.