Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone still buying despite absd?

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    Cannot buy due to ABSD.. Cannot sell due to SSD... Better pray no rate increased, no recession, loose foreigner policy and no war or terrorist attack...
    No so sure about war. But from next few years readings, there shouldnt be a significant war except for one.

Tomorrow, you will hear more significant news coming out from commercial properties.

Surprisingly, the market react to the "haven made public" population policy more than the CMX.

DKSG

At 4000-7000psf. What is the expected rental psf??

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    No so sure about war. But from next few years readings, there shouldnt be a significant war except for one.

Tomorrow, you will hear more significant news coming out from commercial properties.

Surprisingly, the market react to the "haven made public" population policy more than the CMX.

DKSG
    They are reacting by visiting the showrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    At 4000-7000psf. What is the expected rental psf??
    You didnt get updates...

7,000 is not longer the number lo!

With more than 1,000 cheques collected, 7,000 has grown up!

DKSG

That sounds like a bubble. For that location. You probably would get about $20psf on a sustainable basis? Thay's about 3.4% gross. And you have a higher interest rate to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by kane
    That sounds like a bubble. For that location. You probably would get about $20psf on a sustainable basis? Thay's about 3.4% gross. And you have a higher interest rate to deal with.
    Wait until you see the population white paper then make this comments.

If you noticed, with the thousands and thousands of resi units built, there are no corresponding commercial units. One v good example is Novena/Newton area. After building Lincoln Suites, Viva, Lucida, Soleil, Trilight, etc etc, we get the same United Sq, Novena Sq, Sq 2. If u noticed, the malls are getting more crowded nowadays.

This will be the case for increasing demand for commercial properties.

Our government is one of the best in the world but not perfect la. Take care of this, miss out that. Thats is how people like us make a bit of pocket money here and there to pay for the $3 Wanton mee that used to be $2.

DKSG

If you noticed, with the thousands and thousands of resi units built, there are no corresponding commercial units. One v good example is Novena/Newton area. After building Lincoln Suites, Viva, Lucida, Soleil, Trilight, etc etc, we get the same United Sq, Novena Sq, Sq 2. If u noticed, the malls are getting more crowded nowadays.

Our government is one of the best in the world but not perfect la. Take care of this, miss out that. Thats is how people like us make a bit of pocket money here and there to pay for the $3 Wanton mee that used to be $2.

DKSG
    as usual, very astute analysis bro. always enjoy your outlook.

i like that last para most.

You didnt get updates...

7,000 is not longer the number lo!

With more than 1,000 cheques collected, 7,000 has grown up!

DKSG

hey you are unusually well informed for a "office boy"

to kane: try going there and have a feel. hint : agent has NO TIME to entertain you if you dun start with "I'm sending a cheque now".

Quote Originally Posted by amk

to kane: try going there and have a feel. hint : agent has NO TIME to entertain you if you dun start with "I'm sending a cheque now".
    wah, that fierce huh?

so what's the latest psf?

DKSG

the malls are getting very crowded that I agree. but the shops at a few malls are turning over to new tenants. quite surprising actually.

Quote Originally Posted by amk

Xie Xie!

You have to make the agents work for you.
    Treat them like your employees, take care of their welfare, give them some money to earn from you, but make them work hard for you too !

My team of agents never dare to treat me like that though I am just an Office Boy.

DKSG

Xie Xie!

You have to make the agents work for you.
    Treat them like your employees, take care of their welfare, give them some money to earn from you, but make them work hard for you too !

My team of agents never dare to treat me like that though I am just an Office Boy.

DKSG
    you high class office boy, your office is 500sqft yes?