Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Owners are fearful - proven by 7000 views within 12 hours of my maiden thread

Default Owners are fearful - proven by 7000 views within 12 hours of my maiden thread

OK, now, my first thread has garnered around 7000 views within 12 hours, with more than 10 pages of reply. What does this tell us?
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=16552

Lots of forumers here who are owners with vested interest (well, probably including myself) have deep inner fear of a price decline, and they can't help by checking who the desperate owners are and whether the market really starts going down, it's going to freak out lots of people here...

Another explanation is of course I'm probably quite handsome when I write posts.

Jokes aside, thanks for the interest in replying, and,

To those forum readers who are only buyers, do take note that a lot of views expressed here are biased, as they have vested interest. You will see the proof from the replies to this post and my maiden thread.

U r a very interesting economist! Thanks for entertaining everyone with your post!

Quote Originally Posted by economist
    OK, now, my first thread has garnered around 7000 views within 12 hours, with more than 10 pages of reply. What does this tell us?

Lots of forumers here who are owners with vested interest (well, probably including myself) have deep inner fear of a price decline, and they can't help by checking who the desperate owners are and whether the market really starts going down, it's going to freak out lots of people here...

Another explanation is of course I'm probably quite handsome when I write posts.

To those forum readers who are only buyers, do take note that a lot of views expressed here are biased, as they have vested interest. You will see the proof from the replies to this post and my maiden thread.

How many agents are there in Singapore?

More than 30,000.

As at 1 January 2012, the CEA had licensed 1,487 estate agents and registered 30,577 salespersons.

Quote Originally Posted by ahkongkid
    How many agents are there in Singapore?

Where you get the data? 700 viewers?
    When is the right time to buy my next property?

Fearful of what? As long as you don't lose the 2 iron balls, there is nothing to fear. Take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 3C
    Fearful of what? As long as you don't lose the 2 iron balls, there is nothing to fear. Take it easy.
    It will certainly help if my this post is the LAST LAST LAST LAST entry of this thread.

This will stop those low end human beings from spreading emo stuff and help the forum as a whole to focus on FACTS, FIGURES and OBSERVATIONS.

DKSG

Now it is 7,423
    Click on " General Condominium Property News & Discussion", which is:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96
    You will see a column of number of "views".

Quote Originally Posted by FREDDIE
    Where you get the data? 700 viewers?

eh.. does that mean if I start a thread on a new launch project and maybe lets say 7000 views also.. means all interested to buy?

I did checked out your thread.. not that im fearful of price decline or wanting to see who are the desperate sellers.. but curious on what is your rationale for starting that thread and this.. I was expecting better rationale reasoning and sharing from the Thread Started but guess I expected too much

Anyway good sharing from everyone

http://SGNewCondoLaunch.com

Feel free to take a look. Something new every month

DKSG, stop using attacking words, you would be the low-class one if you continue use such words.

Emotion is an important factor to consider when we do investment, u ever heard things like market sentiment?

anyway, I should not have bothered to reply to you, as it's my rule not to argue with people who tend to use attacking words on others or people who use vulgar words.

More will be coming out of the woodwork.

Mr.B showed color leow.

I would guess the interest level in that particular project must be quite high, if 7000 views are gather fairly quickly, say within half a day. Just a guess...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeWee
    eh.. does that mean if I start a thread on a new launch project and maybe lets say 7000 views also.. means all interested to buy?

bear wear bear lens, bull wear bull lens. a bear sees 7000 desperate bulls, a bull sees 7000 desperate bears.

so it all depends which camp you are on.

over and out.

Aiyo dont try to stir e emotions of ppl whose ricebowls are at stake. Sure kena tsunami of abuse

Quote Originally Posted by ahkongkid
    Aiyo dont try to stir e emotions of ppl whose ricebowls are at stake. Sure kena tsunami of abuse
    No, not stirring, just reminding the readers that our hopes don't alter the course of reality.

This thread is not making history, but becoming history in 3 mths time.

I think both DKSG & economist is speaking with conviction.
    It can heated quickly when you hear views against your conviction.
    No hard feelings so just act according to your conviction.
    The market is always there to prove whoever is right.
    Cheers!

CHIOKAPENG LA

WOAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAH...FUNNY !

KA NI GONG, NI MAI TIA

MAI TU LIAO !

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader
    WOAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAH...FUNNY !

KA NI GONG, NI MAI TIA

MAI TU LIAO !
    Why people believe in academics but not in MY THIRD EYE leh?

WOAHAHAHAHAHHHEHEHEH

maidan post from one of your many forum account perhaps.

很多一厢情愿的人在这儿

Many people waiting & hoping private propery prices to crash!

Be very careful of what they wish for!
    If private crash, Hdb sure crash. Hdb crash & they still can't upgrade

So if we know always 20% people make the most money, always go against the 80% & and follow the 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    很多一厢情愿的人在这儿

1) owner who did his homework & have cash buffer to hold for long term..
    good cashflow to continue to play the game!

2) owner who jump in blindly based on speculation and 'hope' to be rewarded from the bull run.. you don't know when to exit? jialat lah!

greed have no boundary ..
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Looks like if there is anyone fearful it is "Economist". Fearful that prices will not decline enough or you may miss the boat yet again to get your dream house.

Economist should not worry too much about about those invested heavily in the property market. Even if prices decline by 50%, majority will get through it unscathed.

The ones who should worry are those waiting to invest, hoping for proces to decline substantially but may end up missing the boat again if prices do not decline to their dream levels

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    It will certainly help if my this post is the LAST LAST LAST LAST entry of this thread.

This will stop those low end human beings from spreading emo stuff and help the forum as a whole to focus on FACTS, FIGURES and OBSERVATIONS.

DKSG
    chill lah, ah B was doing it all these years but the market kept going up.

Default Running Scared

Don't be afraid of being scared. To be scared is a sign of common sense. Only idiots are not afraid of anything. To refuse to admit being scared is also counterproductive.

Thanks for your insight. I think you have a lot of merit in your discussion.

However, wrt the high number of views, I don't think it has anything to do with desperate buyers or sellers. But just a general interest.

Bear in mind that the thread with highest number of views "Propert Prices are Coming down Fast" at 700,000+ views over nearly 2 years ago have still failed deliver on its many predictions and projections. In fact it has property prices have grown even higher since it was first posted.

This goes to show that a high view count does necessarily mean desperate people with vested interest.

I hope skeptics of the real estate are right though. I am waiting at the sidelines, intention only to buy some more and not to sell. Looking forward to when MMs cost 200k and average sized PCs cost half a mil. That will also be when all CMs are removed, just for me to buy low.

Yummy yummy.