Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOOD OWNER BROTHERS: DO NOT WORRY!

Default GOOD OWNER BROTHERS: DO NOT WORRY!

The CM7 is actually protecting the values of ALL Singaporean assets.

Actually, I do not wish to say one, but now I decided to say as there are very obvious evil presence jealous of our asset values in this forum out to demoralise the Singapore property owners!

YOU NEED only single POST-CM7 foreigner transaction this month and the fate of our GREAT RICHES will be sealed ! Yes, ONLY ONE.

How so?

This will mean foreigners are willing to pay more than 20% above local Singaporean buyer for our property here. Once the first foreigner buys, many shall follow. As they will have NO CHOICE come MARCH 2013.

WATCH:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TUMxDhEZB4

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader

Actually, I do not wish to say one, but now I decided to say as there are very obvious evil presence jealous of our asset values in this forum out to demoralise the Singapore property owners!

YOU NEED only single POST-CM7 foreigner transaction this month and the fate of our GREAT RICHES will be sealed ! Yes, ONLY ONE.

How so?

This will mean foreigners are willing to pay more than 20% above local Singaporean buyer for our property here. Once the first foreigner buys, many shall follow. As they will have NO CHOICE come MARCH 2013.

Just look at Shanghai :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dirks8ZdwmQ

Many rich bankers non-smokers will want to come to Singapore !

bro, different opinion doesn't mean evil, people do differ in opinions from time to time.

The last round ABSD had this effect on foreigner:
    "foreigners who were not Singapore PRs accounted for just 6.2 per cent of the 23,312 caveats lodged for private homes excluding executive condos in the first nine months (2012) - down from their 17.5 per cent share in full-year 2011."

So why are we still talking about foreigners flocking into Singapore? There was perhaps a little increase of the percentage in 4Q2012, but with the new ABSD, the percentage of foreign buyers is going to stay low for a considerable amount of time...

Quote Originally Posted by economist
    bro, different opinion doesn't mean evil, people do differ in opinions from time to time.

"foreigners who were not Singapore PRs accounted for just 6.2 per cent of the 23,312 caveats lodged for private homes excluding executive condos in the first nine months (2012) - down from their 17.5 per cent share in full-year 2011."

So why are we still talking about foreigners flocking into Singapore? There was perhaps a little increase of the percentage in 4Q2012, but with the new ABSD, the percentage of foreign buyers is going to stay low for a considerable amount of time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXpymZ3CJak

Just look at Shanghai :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dirks8ZdwmQ

Many rich bankers non-smokers will want to come to Singapore !
    hahaha.. You sure anot....but no choice for them also.. If want to buy properties in china also cannot.. You can only buy in the place where you hukou is.... and only 1 somemore... but news is that china government is now checking the property under all the government people.. so a bit of panic selling now actually... hahaha..

there is a difference between being socially awkward and presenting a different opinion on a discussion topic.. and again to over-analyse a particular topic whilst potraying a distorted extreme view again is not something that is particularly constructive to a discussion..

hence i have decided to boycott certain threads as well, for fear of giving a wrong impression to the general masses. lol..

BUT here again is sifu BJ21, thank you so much for the update on Shanghai situation.. really terrible to see the blanketing smog over the cityscape..

If I were living there and have the means to migrate, i'll definitely do it without a second tot.. business can still be run out of the country but my health and safety is still the utmost priority!!

Gahment has already said it quite clearly this time round - don't mess around with the property prices or we'll step in again.

The things for certain after this CM:

1) Vol will drop

2) When vol drops, prices almost always will fall based on historical trends. There will always be people looking to sell, esp when interest rates rise. When they can't find buyers, they'll dump at a lower price. The cycle continues.

3) If foreign buying interest continues, and I'm not disputing that, we might see another round of CM targeting that segment. This gahment won't allow foreign buyers to make the prices runaway.

My 2 cents.

commercial property looks to be the in thing after CM7 but i'm no commercial guru, any commercial guru can share share?

The latest list of the best countries to be born in:
    Look at sg ... Not so shabby

me go switzerland liao..

*joking lah*
    I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” - Robert Frost quotes (American poet, 1874-1963)

Quote Originally Posted by economist

You come into a forum full of bulls sharing a bearish outlook. Seriously, what sort of outcome are you expecting?
    树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。
    树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

Quote Originally Posted by RCT
    hahaha.. You sure anot....but no choice for them also.. If want to buy properties in china also cannot.. You can only buy in the place where you hukou is.... and only 1 somemore... but news is that china government is now checking the property under all the government people.. so a bit of panic selling now actually... hahaha..
    ABSOLUTELY. So with the current globalisation and Internet integration of human telecommunication, where do you think these China property curbed rich will go or will do? Go on keeping their cash in the banks and wait for Christmas ?

How so?

Why I say this is because the first post CM7 purchase will be the affirmation of the value of our Singaporean asset. Thereafter, more and more will follow suit as they realised, just like buying branded goods, you have to PAY A PREMIUM.

Quote Originally Posted by indomie
    The latest list of the best countries to be born in:
    Look at sg ... Not so shabby
    Very good sharing by brother indomie.

Did you realise SINGAPORE is the only Asian country that stood amongst the Western nations?

What does this tell you when USA decides to re-absorb all US currency in March 2013 ? What do you think will happen, for example to RMB?

Very good sharing by brother indomie.

Did you realise SINGAPORE is the only Asian country that stood amongst the Western nations?

What does this tell you when USA decides to re-absorb all US currency in March 2013 ? What do you think will happen, for example to RMB?
    My message to our China brothers:

MAI TU LIAO !

Many of us here admire the West: Freedom, Free Market...and what have you.

But the West forgotten what their forefathers set out to do. The situation there is the exact reverse of what their great great grandfathers intended.

Let me explain: Freedom is just an illusion in the West: You tell me, carrying a gun to sleep to protect yourself is freedom?

Free Market in the West is also an illusion: Free indeed, free for the powerful to setup barriers of entry for equal competition.

Of course there are still many good things we can learn from them. We can learn from their mistakes as we are lucky to have someone making the mistakes before us.

The human ideology cannot be too right or too left. A balance in the middle has to be struck. And here in Singapore, we can work towards finding this right balance together as One People, One Nation, One Singapore.

Let us not forget our very own Singapore Pledge.

OUR VERY OWN SWISS in the YEAR OF THE DOUBLE HEADED SERPENT 2013.

I think this thread is the opposite of Mr. Basic.
    If last time, Basic is feeling the threat of raising price.
    Some people at last is feeling the threat of downward price.
    I can feel the panic in this forum..

I saw a Swan black in color landed on the lake.

On the opposite of the lake, throngs and throngs of golden heads and some black heads scurrying to swim across the lake.

A Mighty Lion stood guard before the City Gate, watching the crowd converging.

The first few climbed out of the lake, carrying bags and bags of gold ingots .

They stood before the Lion,pleading the Mighty Lion to let them enter the City.

On the first strike of the Gong, 32 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the second strike of the Gong, 64 taels of gold ingots equal 100 Lion coins.

On the third strike of the Gong, 128 taels of gold ingots equal to 100 Lion coins.

One of the late river crossers exclaimed, " Of what use is my gold? When I can't even enjoy it outside the Lion City?!! "

With that, the Black Swan flew over the man and snatched him away.
    [/I]

This post dated 30 December Year Two Thousand and Twelve 12:55 pm, Singapore Time.

Quote Originally Posted by GIG
    I think this thread is the opposite of Mr. Basic.
    If last time, Basic is feeling the threat of raising price.
    Some people at last is feeling the threat of downward price.
    I can feel the panic in this forum..
    Don't be too sure.

ABSOLUTELY. So with the current globalisation and Internet integration of human telecommunication, where do you think these China property curbed rich will go or will do? Go on keeping their cash in the banks and wait for Christmas ?

hide in milo tins??! do i get a lollipop for this answer?

Mr. Basic has split personality. Jekyll and Hyde. Basic and BJT.

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    Mr. Basic has split personality. Jekyll and Hyde. Basic and BJT.
    thats scaring...
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

I don't find bro BJT view that extreme actually. What if I said that sg will be the country with the highest standard of living within 10 years time. You will think that I am crazy...right?. Remember when noah arc was build, not all animals are gonna get carried. Only selected few. The world is only need a few unfortunate events to trigger a flight to safetly. For some rich people, no price is too high for a peace of mind.

I don't find bro BJT view that extreme actually. What if I said that sg will be the country with the highest standard of living within 10 years time. You will think that I am crazy...right?. Remember when noah arc was build, not all animals are gonna get carried. Only selected few. The world is only need a few unfortunate events to trigger a flight to safetly. For some rich people, no price is too high for a peace of mind.
    theologically, all animals were in the ark, in pairs.

Hahaha.. To be frank.. Singapore property is not really attractive for investment... They can get 3% interest with FD and 5% return for captial gurantee investment. And those r only short term investment rate like 3 month. If u can place longer, higher interest rate will be offer. In the last few years, our property is still cheaper than cities like Shanghai and Beijing. That is why when china have the cm that totally retricted people from buying. Singapore is the place they come. But now our price have go above shanghai and beijing so logically they are looking at other place like USA or third line cities in china where the CM is not so strict. The above are just what I see. And also china investor are smart and is constant looking for worthy investment... And from what I gather from them, our property is not longer worthy for investment. That answer the drop in them buying property in Sg

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    theologically, all animals were in the ark, in pairs.
    Didn't the gov asked u to get married?

This is very true ! Many of the borderline ones are trying very hard to naysay our property so that they can buy more of it now.

Hahaha.. To be frank.. Singapore property is not really attractive for investment... They can get 3% interest with FD and 5% return for captial gurantee investment. And those r only short term investment rate like 3 month. If u can place longer, higher interest rate will be offer. In the last few years, our property is still cheaper than cities like Shanghai and Beijing. That is why when china have the cm that totally retricted people from buying. Singapore is the place they come. But now our price have go above shanghai and beijing so logically they are looking at other place like USA or third line cities in china where the CM is not so strict. The above are just what I see. And also china investor are smart and is constant looking for worthy investment... And from what I gather from them, our property is not longer worthy for investment. That answer the drop in them buying property in Sg
    You are talking about those few that go in the opposite direction of the traffic arh !??

When you buy a Singapore property, you BUY with it the following:

1) Citizen Security provided by Government

2) Asset Security provided by Singaporean Banks

3) Health Security provided by Healthcare Service

4) Currency Security provided by MAS

5) Future Security provided by Singaporean Schools

6) Employment Security by Singaporean Businesses & MNCs

7) Social Security by Enforcement Agents

8) Time Security by Efficient Statutory Boards

9) Hedging against Natural Events like disasters

10) Hedging against Global Currency Risks

11) Hedging against commodity risks like Gold