Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How is the property MKT...rental/resale/buc?

Default How is the property MKT...rental/resale/buc?

Bros/sis of condo.singapore let us the citizens of condo.singapore share
    our OWN experiences about the property market TODAY(26 Jan 2013)..

I am Sick n Tired of reading anallist report and articles in papers about the singapore property market who should know the market BETTER than us RIGHT

How is rental demand...resale mkt...new properties...what are your experiences...

My 2cents view is that RENTAL is SUPER SUPER hot for low end condos and HDB's
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Senior

Quote Originally Posted by radha08
    Bros/sis of condo.singapore let us the citizens of condo.singapore share
    our OWN experiences about the property market TODAY(26 Jan 2013)..

I am Sick n Tired of reading anallist report and articles in papers about the singapore property market who should know the market BETTER than us RIGHT

How is rental demand...resale mkt...new properties...what are your experiences...

My 2cents view is that RENTAL is SUPER SUPER hot for low end condos and HDB's
    Same view.

Junior

How do bros/sis think that LIFT UPGRADING in progress will affect the HDB rental in that block? My tenancy due for renewal this year and we are in the midst of major digging/construction. The lift will open next to the unit so it will be v messy there.

Do I have to give significant discount to the tenant?

Current rental is already below market rate because I thought the LUP will have started earlier

Quote Originally Posted by chiaberry
    How do bros/sis think that LIFT UPGRADING in progress will affect the HDB rental in that block? My tenancy due for renewal this year and we are in the midst of major digging/construction. The lift will open next to the unit so it will be v messy there.

Do I have to give significant discount to the tenant?

Current rental is already below market rate because I thought the LUP will have started earlier
    roughly check around ur area what is similar size unit rental asking like..then u will have a guide...but as a sweetener to tenant u might like want to offer cheaper rental for 1st year then after lift open increase rental..all black and white in the TA..good luck..
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

1 unit rented to a brit , been staying for 5 years already.

second unit rented to a auz family. just started for 1year plus.

both charge extra $$$ as twice weekly cleaning services provided by cleaning company

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast