Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621263136 ... LastLast

Thread: Bartley Ridge

Quote Originally Posted by cnud
    Anyone been to the newly opened Breadtalk building? Got shops other than restaurants??
    Been there twice. Parking is free for 1st hour. The lift from carpark to the 1st floor is poorly wired (2 weeks ago). 3 lifts but you cannot just press the lift button once. You must press for all 3 lifts coz they operating individually. Strange M&E. Anyway the food is typical of all other outlets. Just feel that Food Republic is too small. Toastbox is very squeezy and the table sizes are miserably small. My family of 6 required 3 tables to combine. The Breadtalk outlet doesn't sell the pork floss buns (also 2 weeks ago). 2nd floor is still under renovation and not sure what will appear there.

This place is still a significant distance from Bartley Ridge though!

Quote Originally Posted by sabian
    Got source for the 580-640 PPR ?
    See post #1

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=18098

Hi please see, http://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/713...adjacent-sites

Best is 640... And above

Got source for the 580-640 PPR ?
    Ride or Die

if say land $ is $580 PPR, how much will be the psf selling price be like?

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid
    if say land $ is $580 PPR, how much will be the psf selling price be like?
    If going by the same as ridge/residences, average psf about 100more lor
    Ride or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnwinds
    If going by the same as ridge/residences, average psf about 100more lor
    huh .... oni $100psf more nia ar?

huh .... oni $100psf more nia ar?
    100 psf not bad already eh. If developer greedy/plot goes for higher than expected, then just increase respectively. I'm hoping at least 600 odd. If by nov, ridge still not fully sold, then this new plot, with the higher PPR, will help move off B ridge.
    Ride or Die

100 psf not bad already eh. If developer greedy/plot goes for higher than expected, then just increase respectively. I'm hoping at least 600 odd. If by nov, ridge still not fully sold, then this new plot, with the higher PPR, will help move off B ridge.
    but now ridge r mostly left with big units, even if a high price for these 2 new launches may not necc help ridge to move faster significantly ....

for me I actually pin more hope on the current site where spca is residing. tis gold plot sure will hv hungry developers willing to bid high price ... by the time they r launched, we r almost TOPing soon, hiak hiak hiak ....

but now ridge r mostly left with big units, even if a high price for these 2 new launches may not necc help ridge to move faster significantly ....

for me I actually pin more hope on the current site where spca is residing. tis gold plot sure will hv hungry developers willing to bid high price ... by the time they r launched, we r almost TOPing soon, hiak hiak hiak ....
    I actually think the main problem is with the dual key. 3 and 4 bedders are moving fine, its the dual keys. 4 bedders my stack is fully sold, and the other stack has already moved a few. So I'm thinking how they want to move off the rest of the dual keys......

Actually appreciation doesnt really matter much to me since its gonna be home. But nice all the same.
    Ride or Die

capital appreciation does matter ... else it will be a long term prepaid rental liao!

Hi please see, http://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/713...adjacent-sites

Best is 640... And above
    Thanks! We'll see. Developers are very cautious nowadays.

Caompared with B Residences and B Ridge, the new plot is of the biggest site (300000 sft) but lowest # of units (670 units). Wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by willow
    Caompared with B Residences and B Ridge, the new plot is of the biggest site (300000 sft) but lowest # of units (670 units). Wonder why.
    could be due to the plot ratio ...

Thanks! We'll see. Developers are very cautious nowadays.
    Developer: lets bid 740 to secure it!

Afterwards, , we have built a Sky Bartlitat.
    Ride or Die

Developer: lets bid 740 to secure it!

Afterwards, , we have built a Sky Bartlitat.
    Must ask CapLand.

Must ask CapLand.
    Now now, let's not get our hopes high
    Ride or Die

Total Sales: 631/868

Balance: 237

72.70% sold as of 28/6/13

Extracted from URA website:
    Confirmed Site To Be Launched For Sale
    Site Area (m2): 21,500.0
    Allowable Development: Residential
    Static Plan: Please click here
    Link: http://www.ura.gov.sg/LsmMap/showSite.do?q=716

The site area of 21,500sqm is in between of Bartley Residences (22,094sqm) and Bartley Ridge (20,811sqm).
    670 is the estimated units yield.
    The shaping of the upper paya lebar site from the static plan might be how 670 is being derived.

after the overwhelming response from J gateway, I suddenly feel tat I hv gotten B Ridge at a dirt cheap price. Imagine it is currently underpriced due to its undeveloped condition, I am confident tat prices will outshine J gateway upon TOP due to its better location.
    Wat u tink?

after the overwhelming response from J gateway, I suddenly feel tat I hv gotten B Ridge at a dirt cheap price. Imagine it is currently underpriced due to its undeveloped condition, I am confident tat prices will outshine J gateway upon TOP due to its better location.
    Wat u tink?
    Always nice to find a diamond in the rough.

Not sure if it will outshine J Gway but BRi and BRe offer better value (location wise), relatively speaking.

I still subscribe to one rule in property, location.

1600 psf is approaching CCR pricing territory.

Always nice to find a diamond in the rough.

Not sure if it will outshine J Gway but BRi and BRe offer better value (location wise), relatively speaking.

I still subscribe to one rule in property, location.

1600 psf is approaching CCR pricing territory.
    yeah, I agree ... location is the key.

sooner or later, one will find tat there will be more "amenities/development" like those of J Gateway in other CCR/RCR districts, J Gateway will fare pale in comparison due to its location.

With BRe and BRi, and 2 more plots of condo, Govt is set to develop the area. Proximity to MRT and not surrounded by HDB.

Still no news of Bidadari new developemnt. From the reports Bidadari should had started work last year end. Anyone knows anything?

With BRe and BRi, and 2 more plots of condo, Govt is set to develop the area. Proximity to MRT and not surrounded by HDB.

Still no news of Bidadari new developemnt. From the reports Bidadari should had started work last year end. Anyone knows anything?
    I'm looking forward to news of Bidadari in master plan 2013. Looking at the new plot's estimated price (580-640 PPR), secretly feel happy that we have all gotten at this price.
    Ride or Die

sooner or later, one will find tat there will be more "amenities/development" like those of J Gateway in other CCR/RCR districts, J Gateway will fare pale in comparison due to its location.
    I think there will be problem finding tenants for the malls at JE. Ever since the opening of JEM, Jcube has faced a tremendous drop in its sales volumes, with the eventual opening of westgate and big box, there is surely going to be a big problem.

So many malls in one place, this isn't orchard you know..................

Lets hope new master plan will feature more upscale development around our area
    Ride or Die

I'm looking forward to news of Bidadari in master plan 2013. Looking at the new plot's estimated price (580-640 PPR), secretly feel happy that we have all gotten at this price.
    580-640 is only estimate la. Scarly turn out to be lower bid.

I think there will be problem finding tenants for the malls at JE. Ever since the opening of JEM, Jcube has faced a tremendous drop in its sales volumes, with the eventual opening of westgate and big box, there is surely going to be a big problem.

So many malls in one place, this isn't orchard you know..................

Lets hope new master plan will feature more upscale development around our area
    eh, so eventually u got buy J gateway bo?

actually my concerns is not so much of cannot find tenants, cos units near mrt is sure rentable one.

but the qn is, do u wanna pay so much for something when the rental amt isn't equivalently higher in the 1st place?

eh, so eventually u got buy J gateway bo?

actually my concerns is not so much of cannot find tenants, cos units near mrt is sure rentable one.

but the qn is, do u wanna pay so much for something when the rental amt isn't equivalently higher in the 1st place?
    Don't have la, 2bedders were all out before I was even called in

I take it you purchased for rental? I purchased this house for own stay though. So no qualms about the unit being rentable or not. Anyway, this house already soaked up almost all my cash, so unless I can find a good place to invest, then will consider dumping the remainder
    Ride or Die

Don't have la, 2bedders were all out before I was even called in

I take it you purchased for rental? I purchased this house for own stay though. So no qualms about the unit being rentable or not. Anyway, this house already soaked up almost all my cash, so unless I can find a good place to invest, then will consider dumping the remainder
    u mean bartley ridge? my preferred choice is still to sell after say 10 yrs when bddr is fully developed

so, my original intention is to stay there for a while 1st & rent out after I hv got my 2nd ppty but I hv alrdy max my 60% debt ratio how to buy the 2nd one?!?!?!

but u not affected by the 60% thingy meh?

u mean bartley ridge? my preferred choice is still to sell after say 10 yrs when bddr is fully developed

so, my original intention is to stay there for a while 1st & rent out after I hv got my 2nd ppty but I hv alrdy max my 60% debt ratio how to buy the 2nd one?!?!?!

but u not affected by the 60% thingy meh?
    Oh, after ten years, long term plan.

For ridge not affected, any other property yes I will be. But this house is only purchased under my name, so my wife has no outstanding loans under her. But still subject to high ABSD though..................
    Ride or Die

Oh ya to add, I'm glad there is this introduction of JLD. It has improved the facade of the JE area, making my hdb become very appealing to people.
    Ride or Die